PDA

View Full Version : Star Legends Android Beta Timing

Samhayne
06-29-2011, 09:59 PM
Update on timing for the Limited Star Legends Android Beta on Verizon V CAST (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?29393). Currently, we anticipate that the beta will launch shortly after the American 4th of July Holiday. This could be as early as the 5th of July.

We are very excited to get Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles into beta, for you to play and to take your feedback. This extra time taken now has allowed for additional game improvements and polish. Because of this, we anticipate keeping the beta short (as little as two weeks, or less) and roll the game out to all of our fans in full release to the Apple App Store and Android Marketplace thereafter.

We will post here and on the Star Legends Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/starlegends) and Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/starlegends) when the Beta is up and how you can get it or if there are any adjustments to this latest planning.

As always, thanks for your continued enthusiasm and support.

CrimsonTider
06-29-2011, 10:04 PM
Love it! Just in time for me to get my long weekend over.

Yvonnel
06-29-2011, 10:19 PM
Whooo!!! Might have to lay out of work an extra day

Conradin
06-29-2011, 10:34 PM
Damn apple- i want to join beta! Anyways can't waitfor it to be out for us all ;) bet its stellar.

Silentarrow
06-29-2011, 10:42 PM
I wish I could play! But at least right after the beta we getthe full game hopefully!

Derajdefyre
06-29-2011, 11:42 PM
Posting at ten pm?! Late night!

Corpser
06-30-2011, 04:22 AM
so what is it being realesed on the 5th of july (maybe) so thats about 5 days or so away

omg im still waiting to buy some android device
question does star legends have support for xperia play?

Johnaudi
06-30-2011, 05:43 AM
Ill Rent an android device :) lol

rocket
06-30-2011, 07:24 AM
You guys should take a page out of the Hollywood playbook and release it before the holiday weekend. Take advantage of the fact that many Americans will have a ton of extra leisure time to play and test the build.

And if there are bugs and problems, well that is expected, it is a Beta after all. You will build a lot more momentum releasing today or Friday then on the 5th. Ask Michael Bay.

Derajdefyre
06-30-2011, 08:00 AM
question does star legends have support for xperia play?

Yes it does, and if it works as well as it does for pocket legends it will be great!

Acyer
06-30-2011, 08:50 AM
Just remember as beta testers you need to give as much feed back as you can look every where for glitches bugs and off centered text or misspelled text in quests. But most of all have fun.

Samhayne
06-30-2011, 10:42 AM
You guys should take a page out of the Hollywood playbook and release it before the holiday weekend. Take advantage of the fact that many Americans will have a ton of extra leisure time to play and test the build.

And if there are bugs and problems, well that is expected, it is a Beta after all. You will build a lot more momentum releasing today or Friday then on the 5th. Ask Michael Bay.

Yeah, but it's not a movie ;) Running a MMO is a marathon, not the sprint to the box office. The team has done an awesome job getting things where they are at now. We want them to kick it over the weekend without having beta running. Then, come in bright eye'd and bushy tailed to rock it!

mrTOUCHER
06-30-2011, 11:33 AM
Enjoy your holiday weekend with friends and family. You all worked hard, you deserve a bit of a break.

See Yah after the 4th

Register
06-30-2011, 03:56 PM
Enjoy your holiday weekend with friends and family. You all worked hard, you deserve a bit of a break.

See Yah after the 4th

a bit?!?!?
They deserve YEARS of a break just to compensate for HALF of their awesomness!

Pokechmp
06-30-2011, 06:23 PM
Hey, are you going to have a 4th of July event in PL?

Johnaudi
06-30-2011, 11:04 PM
Hey Sam,If we have an Android device,(Im using IOS) When will you send us the apk file? Or actually will you put it in Android Market?(4-5th july)

pwnpear
07-01-2011, 12:11 AM
Similar question to Johnaudi: how will we get the beta? and is it all android users? with verizon v cast? Thnx STS for awesomegames! if i get to use the beta ill be sure to put good feedback!

Pokechmp
07-01-2011, 04:52 AM
Hey Sam,If we have an Android device,(Im using IOS) When will you send us the apk file? Or actually will you put it in Android Market?(4-5th july)No. Only if you have vcast app. So now a very small amount of players can use beta :(

abstract
07-01-2011, 12:34 PM
I will be looking forward to hopefully getting to play during beta and then playing it upon full release. There is certainly a lot of hype towards the release of this game. It will be a big hit defiantly once released. Look forward to it.

Enjoy your 4th of July weekend and make sure to get rest for your guys release ^.^

Zaltiar
07-02-2011, 10:15 AM
woohoo! i'll be sure to download it asap once its up! :)

jaminn
07-03-2011, 12:47 AM
Ok so I am a little stranded...I have android and am with the verizon plan and I believe I have unlimited acess so how do I get the beta/how do I get vcast?

davidis57
07-03-2011, 01:40 AM
Why not contact verison?

Pocket Legends Characters Timbabird -55 Oldsillymage -55

Lowlyspy
07-03-2011, 01:50 AM
Im gonna have to keep an eye out for the beta keys since im on a sprint androud device XD

maddogcharlie
07-03-2011, 02:16 AM
Posting at ten pm?! Late night!
We are running with the theory that 'Sam' is actually a series of clones, he never seems to sleep. Cause that means he also gets several paychecks, can share clothing and likely explains the heavy coffee consumption at the studio.
We all thought that pic was an elevator with mirrors and one Sam, .........it was really the Sam cloning machine ;)

jaminn
07-03-2011, 10:15 AM
We are running with the theory that 'Sam' is actually a series of clones, he never seems to sleep. Cause that means he also gets several paychecks, can share clothing and likely explains the heavy coffee consumption at the studio.
We all thought that pic was an elevator with mirrors and one Sam, .........it was really the Sam cloning machine ;)

All that needs saying is...lol

ratava
07-03-2011, 12:10 PM

Just what do you think you're doing, Sam? Spacetime is actually an advanced AI that's how they created the clone machine... ;)

Pharcyde
07-03-2011, 03:31 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-IloeD6Kov_Q/TgFqUD2jaWI/AAAAAAAAA0o/z9BpgCyrXgI/s1600/I-robot-Viki.jpg

The motherboard of Spacetime.. :rolleyes:

Johnaudi
07-04-2011, 01:34 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-IloeD6Kov_Q/TgFqUD2jaWI/AAAAAAAAA0o/z9BpgCyrXgI/s1600/I-robot-Viki.jpg

The motherboard of Spacetime.. :rolleyes:
Thats nothing compared to STS

apocketlegend
07-06-2011, 05:57 PM
Why isnt it on the app store! I'm soooo mad!

Aquiana
07-18-2011, 09:40 PM
Its not on the android market...what's the time frame of when it might be out??

davidis57
07-18-2011, 10:01 PM
It will be out when its ready.

PL Characters Timbabird-55 Oldsillymage-55 SL Character Oldblaster-20

Aquiana
07-19-2011, 07:23 AM
Haha ok