PDA

View Full Version : Quests + experience :)

Mkcecil
06-29-2011, 11:07 PM
I wanted to suggest that quests should give 1-50 experience for turning in quests that are near your level zone like:

You go to kill meat head (forgive me if i spelt it wrong) as a quest and you go to turn it in and then it ives you a item and 400 gold, and also would give you like 5-10 experience. and as you level up you gain more and more experience. that way it would give you a reason to do quests other than to just get the credit and say you have done all the questers and ran around to kill and get items from these quests. i hope that STS will take a look at what i have said, now i could probably put out a few quests with what experience you would receive, but i think STS would have a better idea on what each quest should give.

and i know that this has probably been posted multiple times but i want to repost it and see how people think this would be a good or bad idea i do know that it could break up the hard work of grinding for 6 hours but i think we need something other than grinding to gain experience.