PDA

View Full Version : Rogue PvE Build

xclator
02-09-2016, 04:22 AM
I Need a guide for a lvl 46 rogue build, i only run pure pve. km3, arena and elite. i dont run pvp. I need guide for skills and passive. Thanks

mesalin
02-09-2016, 04:39 AM
Aimed shot 5/5
Nox bolt 4/5 without hitting 6 targets.
Shadow pierce up to you. As for pve then upgrade with hitting 3 targets and 'stealing heal' is nice.
Now you need to choose 2 of that 3 skills.
Razor shield 4/5 without chance to bleed. ( or 3/5 without dodge)
Shadow veil 4/5 without combustion decay
And trap 4/5 or 5/5. Here upgrades are up to you. Most of my friends prefer it 4/5 cause trap cool down is fast enough.
Aimed , Nox and shadow pierce are base skills. Then choose 2 more or 1 more, but 2 give to you more options.
Here is my opinion about skills
Razor shield : best from all 3 in my opinion. Stun immunity power helps you a lot in dangerous situations when boss or mob wanna stun you. Just need to know when use :) remember always charge for stun immunity.
Useful in : arena , planar tombs , nordr elite maps, shuyal elite maps , rengol elite and normal maps. Trap: very good skill for such maps like tombs. Well eh its not useful in maps like rengol and arena. There you need something for stun immunity so i suggest razor shield , nekro. Best is both :)
But trap is nice skill for km3 and planar tombs.
Shadow veil: nice buff for you and your allies. I used this skill in arena and all maps. It's nice for that spider thingy ( as my friend say @Dex Scene ) :)
I like veil but i don't feel that we need it anymore since most of end gamers that run these maps have nice stats. So i prefer razor over this.
Passives :
Knowledge , might , agility and critical it's must have. You can also upgrade durable but if you run all time with effigy then it will not help you that much. ( durable 5% of armor, effigy 15%. Effigy wins. ) passive crit stack with effigy buff.
Don't upgrade passive damage cause its useless. It add to you 5% damage but it don't stack with pet damage buff so don't use it :)
I suggest to go for razor and trap.
Hope it helps ! Good luck!

<Forgiveness>