PDA

View Full Version : New Players: Do Not Forget to Assign your stats when you level.

Fyrce
06-30-2011, 07:32 AM
Do not forget to assign your stats when you level. You get 5 stats per level. You'll see your name flash, then your avatar (helmet head) flashing, then your Update Stat flashing. Tap all those, then update your stats and tap Submit. Play with the numbers, but since all equips are single stats, you'll want to add to a single stat to start: Warrior, add STR; Avians, add DEX; Mages/Elves, add INT.

There's an epidemic of no stat assignment. I'd noticed this before, but I just spent about 5 minutes just sitting in 1 Forest Haven and saw level 10s, level 8s, level 7s, level 6s, level 5s, level 4s, level 3, and level 2 who did not assign any of their stats. I also saw a level 3 who had stats all over the place. I told him for equips, he might consider assigning all his future stats, since he receives 5 per level, to STR so he could wear warrior items.

Anyways, New Players, please remember to assign your stats. And at some point, check your skills as well. You might also have skill points to assign. Follow the flashing signs!

Register
06-30-2011, 08:29 AM
Nice little guide!
+1!
I see a few players who still have 7 str, 1 int, and 2 dex every now and again....

thugimmortal
06-30-2011, 08:35 AM
Nice lil guide for new players

Also they might be players making twinks and just saving the skill points until they get to the level they want thus saving having to respec.

Phoenixking
06-30-2011, 08:40 AM
Yeah which will be tough----ish

Fyrce
06-30-2011, 01:49 PM
Well, considering how many people are having a tough time in FH dungeons. Ok, maybe it's saving up but some of them ask me what I'm talking about when I tell them :P A few I have to tell them how to Message/Chat first. Then they say thanks, so I think they really do not notice all the flashing or don't know what to do with it.

I was gonna put a call out to the general PL population to be on the lookout...

P.S. 2 plat is really not that much when the difference is being competent at your level or being completely useless. But then I really hate useless players, so that could just be me.

P.P.S. Also, you can see this inside the dungeons also. And unless twinks are mostly made by players who do not want to farm bosses, like to hang out in traps, and generally don't look like they know how to play... Cause you can see this all day long in FH dungeons as well...

Hankomachos
06-30-2011, 02:13 PM
It bugs me when new players even out their stats. Eg. 20 dex 20int and 20 str. BTW great guide! +9!

Fyrce
07-01-2011, 03:09 AM
Joined a few games in FH, played about 20min. There was not ONE game w/o someone who had no assigned stats: levels 9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2.
Think so far have told about 10 players about stats. Ones who asked questions did not see anythiing flashing or did not notice and did not know what to do after seeing.

Figured out they're more interested in assigning stats if I also tell them it's to wear stuff.