PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Shine

Shine
02-09-2016, 10:37 AM
I recently renamed my character Shine, and when i found out the name had been sniped i almost quit, now i see the guy who has the name in shadow caves with it, and since the guy doesn't know how much Magor set is, and therefore won't sell me the name, i'm asking you guys, please help me get it back, i lost it and it is worth more than anything in pl to me.

Anyone who agrees selling this name to me i will pay you with Magor set, i need all the help i can get :c

Beezlewtf
02-09-2016, 02:06 PM
I recently renamed my character Shine, and when i found out the name had been sniped i almost quit, now i see the guy who has the name in shadow caves with it, and since the guy doesn't know how much Magor set is, and therefore won't sell me the name, i'm asking you guys, please help me get it back, i lost it and it is worth more than anything in pl to me.

Anyone who agrees selling this name to me i will pay you with Magor set, i need all the help i can get :c

When was it sniped bro? I can help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shine
02-09-2016, 02:12 PM
It was about a week ago if i remember correctly.

Writing
02-09-2016, 07:58 PM
What is sniped

Itoopeo
02-10-2016, 02:53 AM
So thats why shine stopped talking to me in finnish, lol

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

humiiii
02-10-2016, 04:29 AM
When was it sniped bro? I can help

Tanner is bes at getting names back <3

Coolaid90
02-11-2016, 07:51 AM
The best way to not get sniped bro is to remove all friends from ur friendlist. Hope this tip helps you in the future!

sebbyc
02-12-2016, 01:47 AM
Oh no shine![emoji33] that's not good! That's a very classic name and I can imagine how valuable it is to you and in pocket legends. I'm not good at getting names back so I can't really help:( wish I could. I'll try to find him though

Ign: Sebbyc-80
"Very few people see a rhino in its natural habitat"-drae
[emoji120]Beezlewtf

Shine
02-12-2016, 01:55 AM
Update on this thread!

I haven't gotten it back yet, i know many people who had it though, none seemed to want to sell it
.. Anyways i also wanted to say thx to everyone who tried to help me, ily all <3

Ninja c:
02-22-2016, 11:45 AM
Tanner is bes at getting names back <3

Knowing Tanner, the selfish mf will keep for himself. *cough* Ted *cough*