PDA

View Full Version : Lovecrafting 2016 Official Feedback Thread

Remiem
02-09-2016, 04:51 PM

Welcome to the Official Lovecrafting Feedback Thread! Use this thread to offer feedback, suggestions and report bugs from the event.

imbd
02-11-2016, 03:32 PM
Red hearts?:D
Noobify/nabify/nubify

acewasabi
02-11-2016, 04:25 PM
please re-color the vanities incl hugthulu wings!

oekeone
02-11-2016, 06:19 PM
Make the gold elixir the one you use to loot golden heart chest make it last 15min or 20min 5min is barely fun -.- and worth 20k why waste 20k for 5min....

Cruisinart
02-11-2016, 07:23 PM
Thanks for the event, but I'm curious why you guys made the golden cupid wings and red cupid toga vanities available again. From the last valentine event we could only get them through the lovecraft chests. Since it was also chance based, some opened 50+ (heck I heard stories of people opening 100+) chests to obtain that rare vanity set. I opened 70+ chests to finally get mine. This made people feel getting something rare and valuable once finally obtaining them. Now everyone can get the very same set (except for the hat) for 200 tokens. Personally, I feel quite disappointed and puzzled that people can get it easily like that, knowing how hard it was to get in the previous lovecraft event. Suggestion: Give the wings and toga another color.

-no
02-11-2016, 08:20 PM
Multiple golden elixrs, no chests. Feedback-that sucks

Alboki
02-11-2016, 08:22 PM
I do not get the back pack idea. It looks like left over Halloween extra. I wish it was like a sheath of arrows or a heart with an arrow through it. I also do not like how someone with lots of money can buy a billion chests and get the backpack in 5min. STS is a great company and i am glad you guys still take the time to make awesome events :)

Eagleye
02-11-2016, 08:50 PM
The vanity Backpack from my experience was far to easy to get I had it within the first 30min of event drop..it looks great and the concept of how to get it and all is awesome, just too easy .

Froxanthar
02-11-2016, 09:44 PM
pls change red cupid armor and wing vanity to silver!!!

Kingslaughter
02-11-2016, 09:47 PM
Thanks for the event, but I'm curious why you guys made the golden cupid wings and red cupid toga vanities available again. From the last valentine event we could only get them through the lovecraft chests. Since it was also chance based, some opened 50+ (heck I heard stories of people opening 100+) chests to obtain that rare vanity set. I opened 70+ chests to finally get mine. This made people feel getting something rare and valuable once finally obtaining them. Now everyone can get the very same set (except for the hat) for 200 tokens. Personally, I feel quite disappointed and puzzled that people can get it easily like that, knowing how hard it was to get in the previous lovecraft event. Suggestion: Give the wings and toga another color.

Couldnt agree more

Earlingstad
02-11-2016, 10:25 PM

Totally agree with this. Recolour that coral set to pink. We have no pink vanities.

Zynzyn
02-11-2016, 10:49 PM
I appreciate sts giving us these events to enjoy. I really like the yellow hearts and backpack. What I did not like is that last year we really worked hard (farming and spending gold) for lovecraft chests to loot the original Lovecraft vanities but now they are back again. Would you please consider re-tinting the vanities so that we can ...

1. Look forward to looting new items. Most of us already have it and need something new.
2. Somewhat maintain the exclusivity of the original items

Untung
02-11-2016, 11:35 PM
Golden love elixir is a joke, 5 plat last just for 5 minutes, so far 5 elixir = 2 chest with same letter. Worse than open locked

Runel Joseph Ruiz
02-12-2016, 04:36 AM
the backpack is too small for the warrior T.T

Froxanthar
02-12-2016, 06:22 AM
agree. im pretty sad.. and also the backpack too small for warriors.

Saud
02-12-2016, 07:03 AM
Hmm
Is it me or love 2015 all over again?
Sts do something about the event pls
Add something that make the event worth to play
I hope new things unlock when portal arrive
Or let boss in portal drop jewels
That would be awesome

Potato is me
02-12-2016, 07:25 AM
would be awesome if the skull relic backpack has some special animation

Thunderboltz
02-12-2016, 01:24 PM
the backpack is too small for the warrior T.T This is so true it looks like a childs backpack lol

Powkachu
02-12-2016, 01:56 PM
You guys say your top one priority is customer satisfication, right? Well, can you explain why there's many feedbacks at every event you guys make? While I know all the community can't be satisficated at the same time, (for sure except if it was raining gold c.c) can you just try at least to satisfy disappointed people or even those "original arlorians" that experienced AL with sadness and happiness? Those are the ones that know what does the community want, those are the ones that bring your attention, those are the ones that you guys should listen!

I won't enter more in details but I think that's enough for my FIRST feedback.

~a powerfulmage~

Uzii
02-12-2016, 02:04 PM
I dont realy like the potion counter bar. The chances r realy high im gonna be at work or sleeping when its full and the portal opens. I think im not alone with this problem

mesalin
02-12-2016, 02:18 PM
My friend remind me that inside backpack look like Chinese god. Maybe StS made it cause of that occasion. Well i personally don't like how it looks. Little sad cause worked hard last event for my cupid for warrior. I opened 100 chest. I sure i counted it and all I got was only white toga when i wanted red. Well this event i can red for my war but its still too easy than previous event year ago

Kakashis
02-12-2016, 02:56 PM
I won't lie, all the vanities and goodies are untradable. Not manybnew things to own and nothing to sell. At least change up last year's hard earned cupid vanity!

cabules
02-12-2016, 03:22 PM
It just getting lame n lame every event lol, this sam evanity over year? Bad

Arkiouj
02-12-2016, 07:20 PM
Sorry to say it STS but this event is just lazy... same old vanities, same old recolours, it's getting pretty tiresome, just no creativity at all. Regarding the 'very rare craftable backpack' how exactly is it rare? I had it within 30 minutes of the release, in fact I'm one letter away from my 2nd and making it untradable, baffling.

Inbetween events theres literally nothing to do and now it's getting the same way during events. Many of my friends are playing less/quiting altogether. I really hope this 'huge expansion' lives up to the hype.

Killamurk
02-13-2016, 04:20 AM

Nice way to put it..... They should really thank you for this comment. Sts take this in consideration

xsharpx
02-13-2016, 05:46 AM
STS, if you're gonna start an event. Here's things that are to be considered :

Would most players want to participate? I'm talking about something like this. Would ppl stop playing CTF, TDM or killing helpless mobs in KM3 to participate?

What does it take to participate?
Energy? Elixir? If so, how long does the elixir last? Is it worth it?

Would it affect the market? Will FTP or PTP be happy with the event?

Are there new exclusive stuff to be released at the event which would not be AVAILABLE next year's event and also for RECOLORING? I mean cmon now. Ppl have spent way too much money in this game, the best you can do is at least CREATE new designs.

Saud
02-13-2016, 08:36 AM
Yeah
Crate new things
No one love recolor vanitys
And the only way to get the backpack by platinum :/
Crate new things !

xmami
02-13-2016, 12:54 PM
Here's some suggestions & feedback:
**I was surprised that you all brought back those hard earned red cupid togas. Then they'll be available in the lovecraft chests when the portal opens? It's not fair to us who ran countless times last year to find that vanity ESPECIALLY for our class. It's already out now so i suppose it's too late to remove it.

** What happened to a change? Please more variety amongst these vanities and banners. How about a light blue or dark blue toga with gold or silver trimmings? A new toga could've been pink with gold or silver trimmings! Oh! here's another idea an all gold toga with silver wings & silver trimmings( could be one available for plat...think business)! The possibilities... but it seemed like not much effort was put in.

** I enjoy the backpack but it could've came with some slight animation. And it looks so hallowed out....make it bold. The backpack could make a fashion statement lolll. Plus...make it bigger on warriors.

** More effort & creativity could've been put into this. More variety of colors. A little animation or sparkle (nothing that would cause lag but a lil sparkle like steel commando or eloia vanity)....

Can you fix it? Add some of this to lovecraft chests before it's too late. Im sure everyone would love the variety. People are actually asking for recolored! Can you believe it? lol
Anyways...my suggestions might go to waste :(. But please try to take it into consideration.

Pedro Henrrique
02-14-2016, 09:39 PM
sorry but no ta using much love elixir will open as Cupid portal

bonjovi3223
02-15-2016, 12:14 AM
Dear STS,
Much of what I wanted to say has been said in the above posts.
This event is a total disappointment for all those who participated in last yr's event.
We can understand that you re-introduced items for those who missed them last yr.....BUT...what about those of us who did. Theres absolutely nothing new for us apart from a backpack.
Additionally, where are the white togas. Some of us missed those.

Kakashis
02-15-2016, 03:39 PM
Just make the Golden wings at the hugthulu boss massive sized like the brood wings with a small chance to drop and tradable. People would run like mad for them! As it is, most people have already gotten the wings from last year and the backpack from this year.

Or go nuts and give us Electric wings!!

Iuxor
02-16-2016, 12:53 AM
At least it changes the game up from the normal day to day.... (optimistic)

Majin Vineet
02-16-2016, 01:31 AM
Was waiting for this event like mad for pink vanities which I missed last year. But

Anyone can have pink one this year! Now no exclusiveness .. Another awesome vanity killed .. I will stay at my white toga obtained last year...

White toga is shown in posts , I want it for my rouge but how to get it?? Pls make it rare drop to keep it valuable...

Portal : playing event randomly and haven't seen portal open yet... I hope it won't close in 1-2 hours like brood.

People are making vanities n not interested in wasting tokens on love elixir .

It was good on last year where vanities were random drop n people were using elixir for portal n fun.

Cpt.
02-16-2016, 04:41 PM
Make Golden Love elix for a longer time. New vanities.... no recolored ones. Change up the event a bit, its getting really repetitive. Also the love bar for the whole community... PLEASE thats a waste of time and not many will put time into actually filling the bar or make the amount smaller. Just! out of curiosity is it possible to make a Little cute cupid as a pet. just would be something new in the realm of Arlor
-Cpt.

Niixed
02-17-2016, 12:35 PM
I understand STS needs to recycle content, it makes good business sense and saves on development costs. However, this particular event is almost a carbon copy of last year. When recycling events in the future, I would hope STS would 'up the game' by including new, interesting, and desirable items, as they have done in the past.

I am looking forward to Hugthulu, but I hope he will still drop ankhs, teeth, tokens, etc.
The backpack vanity is not very exciting. I already have several backpack vanities and I don't use them. Front-facing vanity has more importance for me. If it had been purchasable with tokens I may have gotten one.
I like gold love, but I won't be buying anything else at the vendor except love potions.
The recolored vanities aren't attractive enough for most players to take the time to work for. It's obvious the very talented folks in the art department were unable to spend enough time on recoloring the vanities. They look either washed out or too dark.
Making the special red toga/gold wings easily available is a little disappointing. It was so hard to get that last year. Imho, it should have remained exclusive to last year's participants.
The reason the potions bar has taken so long to fill is that there isn't anything to look forward to. If we knew Hugthulu had a chance for awesome loot to drop, that bar would have been filled in 3-4 days. Right now the pace is 10-11 days.

For an event to be successful, players need something good to look forward to. I can't emphasize this point enough. Why do events exist, if not to grant players solid, one-time opportunities for character improvement? If there are no real opportunities, the event will feel dull. A dull event causes apathy to spread throughout the game. That's what happened during the winter event.

I suspect the reason this event isn't as great as it could be is that STS is heavily focused on the expansion and the awesome changes coming in the next client release. I'm genuinely excited about what's coming, but I encourage STS to make the game a little more fun in the meantime.

Asron9
02-17-2016, 02:34 PM
Just make the Golden wings at the hugthulu boss massive sized like the brood wings with a small chance to drop and tradable. People would run like mad for them! As it is, most people have already gotten the wings from last year and the backpack from this year.

Or go nuts and give us Electric wings!!
great idea :)

Saud
02-17-2016, 03:02 PM
The reason the potions bar has taken so long to fill is that there isn't anything to look forward to. If we knew Hugthulu had a chance for awesome loot to drop, that bar would have been filled in 3-4 days. Right now the pace is 10-11 days

^^ THIS !!!!
also

Just make the Golden wings at the hugthulu boss massive sized like the brood wings with a small chance to drop and tradable

i would say sts stop working on the expansion and new client for these days
and put some work on lovecraft event
potions count now 55k or 56k
you have like 6-7 days
you can do awesome things!
I know you can guys!

Lyziz
02-19-2016, 01:00 PM
Exactly my opinion...
And it would be fair if sts would give us at least a liquidation gold amount for the lovecraft vanity.
Very disappointing that whole event :/

scumpetemik
02-20-2016, 03:37 AM
please make the vanities available for selling and trading

Kinpendragon
02-20-2016, 05:44 AM
What happened to the real significance of the jewelcrafting? I have been in a part of all of the events and some for the second year in a row.
Ever since sts went from gems to jewels their significance has been minimal to say the least. In last year's events you could at least know you worked towards a great outcome, i.e. Tarlok series of gems (wind, rage,etc.....), or even para gems, but instead we are having events full of winning vanity items as well as a backpack that does not serve as a backpack - extra crafting slots or maybe even an extra skill series?
I personally think sts needs to start rethinking their events with a few changes:
1. Multiple uses jewel crafting (Str,Dex,Int) instead of just one type per jewel.
2. Better drop rates in all zones instead of a glut of nature, and water.
3. Events with real significance, not just a huge amount of useless vanity items.

Thank you all for listening and Giid Hunting everyone!

Babypudge
02-20-2016, 10:37 PM
I spent alot at candy chest/gold lovecraft chest and i dont even get that bound relic backpack -_- like srsly? i wasted most 1m to those items zzz

scumpetemik
02-22-2016, 05:50 AM
please make all the vanities tradeable and available for selling

Briwol
02-22-2016, 02:55 PM
I wish someone could explain to me the complete insane stupidity of non tradable vanities. What a waste!!!

Ardbeg
02-22-2016, 02:58 PM
I wish someone could explain to me the complete insane stupidity of non tradable vanities. What a waste!!!

Very easy! It boosts and rewards farming while giving out not replacable memories.
It's a good thing.

Briwol
02-22-2016, 03:08 PM
Very easy! It boosts and rewards farming while giving out not replacable memories.
It's a good thing.

I would strongly disagree

Ardbeg
02-22-2016, 03:12 PM
I would strongly disagree

How? You can sell the ingredients/chests needed. And it's worth a lot more than tokenware.

csyui
02-22-2016, 03:28 PM
Decent event, good loot and token vendar stuff.
Only issue may be the lack of white toga.

Sipoz
02-22-2016, 11:30 PM
Lower the bar

hawkdee
02-24-2016, 04:19 PM
thank you for lovecrafting event,,
next year need to changes the vanity not only recolor.
if imposible the hugthulu weapon can u make vanity weapon for warrior, ty

Oakmaiden
02-24-2016, 08:02 PM
I would like to see a halo helm vanity,a quiver of arrows backpack or a golden lute backpack and the return of dark love hearts banner.Best game ever,keep up the good work.o and a bunny pet for spring event

Cruisinart
02-24-2016, 08:09 PM
Sts, as you can see many people have given you suggestions and feedback regarding this event. Now It has ended and we haven't heard from you at all. My question is why not? You opened this thread precisely for this reason and we took our time to write these suggestions and feedback for you. The event has sadly remained the same. Can you atleast give a response in return? For example explaining what you will do with our feedback? Otherwise I feel like it has been a waste of time giving our input to you and will think twice before contributing to these threads in the future.

Gettee46
02-25-2016, 01:36 AM
Thanks for this event!

Pingmill
02-28-2016, 05:48 AM
Brilliant but next time don't use platinum for gold potions

extrapayah
03-02-2016, 07:14 AM
5 minutes elixir is impractical, with lags, etc, and proven to make the backpack way too expensive...

please review again hugthulu's loot table, a hauntlet coin or a story token (yes, 1 story token) is not relevant anymore...

story tokens and hauntlet coins exchange shop need to refreshed/reviewed again

also better to renominate the story tokens

Nathan Ferreira
03-07-2016, 01:14 PM
the backpack is too small for the warrior T.T

ThaAnas
03-17-2016, 06:03 PM
shame on you guys, game destroyed