PDA

View Full Version : Remiem's Weekly Community Update | February 10, 2016

Remiem
02-09-2016, 05:29 PM
Will You Be My Valentine?

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

Announcements

The Lovecraft Event Returns!

This week, the Lovecraft Event returns! The seasonal favorite will arrive Thursday, 2/11. Expect to see some familiar goodies such as the fluttery vanity wings and masquerade masks,

along with some new goodies like the....

The rare Relic Skull Backpack, available only during the Lovecrafting Event.

Keep an eye out for tomorrow's announcement with all of the details.

Seoratrek's Find Cupid Contest!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=146622&d=1454878376

For more Valentine's Day fun, join Seoratrek's Find Cupid contest for a chance to win 50 Platinum! Find that contest, here:http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?296937-Find-Cupid-Challenge!

New Elite Achievements

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=146157&d=1453931653

New Elite achievements and titles this week! It's time to head to Nordr and Shuyal.

Nordr

Saving the Stronghold – Kill 100 Elite Bosses in Nordr
Rewards 50 AP

Cleansing the Stronghold – Kill 500 Elite Bosses in Nordr
Rewards 100 AP
Rewards Title “Savior of Nordr”

Cold Never Bothered Me – Kill 5000 Elite Creatures in Nordr
Rewards 100 AP
Rewards Title “Frostbitten”

Shuyal

Saving Kelys – Kill 100 Elite Bosses in Shuyal
Rewards 50 AP

Cleansing Kelys – Kill 500 Elite Bosses in Shuyal
Rewards 100 AP
Rewards Title “Savior of Shuyal”

Bring Light to Kelys – Kill 5000 Elite Creatures in Shuyal
Rewards 100 AP
Rewards Title “Shadowmancer"

Game Updates

Arcane Weapons Updates

Arcane Daggers

Based on further analysis of the Arcane Daggers, we've made the following adjustments that will go into effect Thursday 2/11.

+ Increased Base Damage & Proc Rate
+ Added a small DoT to all stuns proc'd from the weapon.
+ Increased chance & range for electricity to bounce to another enemy.

Arcane Sword

+ Fixed a bug that was causing the sword to ignore stun immunity.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

iagomano
02-10-2016, 12:35 PM
Thanks for event :)

Thrucho
02-10-2016, 12:44 PM
Cool.. My first lovecraft event.. Can't wait it's gonna be awesome!! Thanks

Kakashis
02-10-2016, 12:48 PM
Hmmm that's it for the daggers eh?

Ssneakykills
02-10-2016, 12:48 PM
Urgh give us some variety in Achievements these are so boring and tedious... They are no fun to do at all and recoloured vanitys again.

On a positive note the back pack looks pretty cool and I look forward to try to craft it!

Chiev
02-10-2016, 12:53 PM
ty ty for the weekly.

i would like to see a visual proc effect on the daggers :P just like the other ones. :DDD

Opry
02-10-2016, 12:57 PM
thanks remi

Nextlimits
02-10-2016, 12:58 PM
Yay... more elite archievements -.-

Dragoonclaws
02-10-2016, 01:02 PM
purrfect! the arcane weapons are fixed!

Actually, im kinda sad that they bring back the old red and gold vanity :( at least people can't own the real golden masks. How about making the new vanities pinker? and white wings only.

Bora
02-10-2016, 01:02 PM
Rage of the Ren'gol Sneak Peek | Upgrade to Level 41
Ok guys lvl 56 cap is Around the corner, can you imagine lvling a pet from lvl 1 to 56? @@ my brain already hurting thinking about it I don't see problem with different options lvling pets.. I'd honestly even prefer when I open egg it open the lvl I'm at... Example if I'm 56 and I open egg its automatically 56..
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showpost.php?p=2393586

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vrazicak
02-10-2016, 01:06 PM
New achievements... GG warrior class

tomsawer
02-10-2016, 01:06 PM
Ty S.t.S and remi y'all are doing awesome keeping the game challenging ,exciting and fresh.
I know from experience you can't make everyone happy, the vast majority of us appreciate the hard work y'all do,after all it is a game :) what's there not to like!

Remi I think y'all should do a short video on the work that goes in to creating these updates expansions ect. So players can see it's not just a few key strokes and poof there it is!! Just a thought. Thanks again keep it up,y'all rock!

Earlingstad
02-10-2016, 01:07 PM
Ty for the update. Looking forward to the event.I see a hint of new golden hearts. Pretty xD

Thrucho
02-10-2016, 01:15 PM

So the buff to the darggers is not good?? I thought it was good but I don't know cause I'm not a rouge.

Ydqm
02-10-2016, 01:26 PM
"Keep an eye out for tomorrow's announcement with all of the details."

So will we see this today or tomorrow, since it was made yesterday?

Bidiel
02-10-2016, 01:30 PM
really? that elite aps r really anoying u.u XD and the gold colour heart banner is really ugly!!! better keep the red colour.

xmami
02-10-2016, 01:31 PM
Lol I was looking for this in general discussion XD silly me :3 & yay Lovecraft!!! Tomorrow wooty woot! & rad backpack.

meidei
02-10-2016, 01:37 PM

np we can ask again for buff until its perfect.

shakedrubin
02-10-2016, 01:53 PM
Recolored vaintys.... and the worst part the helmts dosent even match u relly let me down on this one guys... :/ hope there gonna be somthing better then just some recolored stuff and backpack

Sent from my SM-T560 using Tapatalk

hawkdee
02-10-2016, 02:15 PM
gold banner,, sts can u back the banner of love, the red heart first valentines banner,, i like this banner, buy for plat or whatever.. and can u make the vanity look like red arlor but black color..

Jazzi
02-10-2016, 02:17 PM
So the buff to the darggers is not good?? I thought it was good but I don't know cause I'm not a rouge.

We can't know if they are good or not if before we see them in action. Sometimes seemingly small changes could make a big difference. Also the several small changes are intertwined in this case so lets wait and see :D

Kakashis
02-10-2016, 02:22 PM
We can't know if they are good or not if before we see them in action. Sometimes seemingly small changes could make a big difference. Also the several small changes are intertwined in this case so lets wait and see :D

Yeah I just expected some energy bombs or something in addition. It's still the only weapon without cool proc animations. The damage better be significantly higher than a bow. Will need to test out. Doesn't exactly wow me.

And recolors of last love craft is alright I guess. Gives people a chance to own if they haven't already. Should make them tradable this time with slight changes! Red cupid/wings looks identical! Back pack is neat. Looks like a locked crate with our own skull in it after we gambled and lost everything xD

Sfubi
02-10-2016, 02:26 PM
Hello hi!

In the upcoming updates/upgrades i would love to see:
1) ability to sort guild list by name and level
2) ability to sort stable by name and level
3) ability to sort inventory chest...

Sfubi
02-10-2016, 02:31 PM
The damage better be significantly higher than a bow.

Generally a Bow hits harder but is slower than Daggers while the Daggers do not hit as hard but hits quicker than the bow.
Basically the same way with Sword/Hammer and Gun/Staff.

Kakashis
02-10-2016, 02:35 PM
Generally a Bow hits harder but is slower than Daggers while the Daggers do not hit as hard but hits quicker than the bow.
Basically the same way with Sword/Hammer and Gun/Staff.

True for mythic to mythic like the glinstone dags, but we're talking Arcane dags to mythic bow now. If it were an Arcane bow released at 46, I'd fully expect it to surpass the arcane dags. But the 46 mythic bow had bonus bomb damage and these dags just stun and armor reduce. Both of which can't lead to faster runs unless there's some damage base. The small DOT is interesting. Going to have go test before conclusions are drawn. I just though STS would have added something that drops for damage / buff or add some cool effects like ther other two. Still looks like the same old dags on paper.

Maybe these Arcane dags were never meant to shine as I still have doubts. Ill do some tests tomorrow.

ketoh
02-10-2016, 02:35 PM
I hope there are new surprises behind the portal 😍

Khicho
02-10-2016, 02:40 PM
Thank you for the update!

Please give us more detail related to the changes being made to the Arcane sword. I think everyone will agree that there is an issue with the stuns but please be responsible regarding and nerfing or fixing of the weapon. There seems to be a common and reoccurring theme to the offering of weapons and pets to then turn around and completely change them. In doing this there is significant implications to both the games market and currency that frankly your members should not have to pay the penalty for. With a company and community of this size the need to completely change new or old items should rarely happen. There should be ample testing prior to the introduction of new content to avoid this not to mention that it significantly impacts your credibility.

flrarrow
02-10-2016, 02:58 PM
500 bosses way to much imo.. Time for counter btw..not seeing how far u are to next achievement isn't really motivating

paco.10.03.93
02-10-2016, 03:30 PM
genial banner :-) me encantaria ver vanitys de armas

Silvantauriel
02-10-2016, 03:40 PM
Thank you for the heads up !
Back pack looks awesome !!!

thekragle
02-10-2016, 03:50 PM
Thank you Sts for considering and then acting on the outcry for a change regarding the daggers. It shows that you care and will act when it a "reasonable" request. We know members sometimes complain just because we are spoiled by such a great game, so thanks for acting when its in the best interest of the community at large! :)

Thrucho
02-10-2016, 03:54 PM
along with some new goodies like the....

The rare Relic Skull Backpack, available only during the Lovecrafting Event.

The New Back pack looks cool but is it just vanity or does it come with a cool feature?? Maybe add 15+ to main stats :D that would be really cool. If I'm not mistaken I read from one of your posts that an Arcane Backpack was coming coming to Acane legends.

Justg
02-10-2016, 03:55 PM
The New Back pack looks cool but is it just vanity or does it come with a cool feature?? Maybe add 15+ to main stats :D that would be really cool. If I'm not mistaken I read from one of your posts that an Arcane Backpack was coming coming to Acane legends.

The new back pack is vanity.

KingMartin
02-10-2016, 03:58 PM
Please add at least kills gain into Nordr and Shuyal and add counters for the APs. It really aint no fun doing those without any gain. Or at least add stat jewels to the loot table of the bosses.

acewasabi
02-10-2016, 04:04 PM
pls change the pink vanity, looks same as last year to me?

Thrucho
02-10-2016, 04:08 PM
Please add at least kills gain into Nordr and Shuyal and add counters for the APs. It really aint no fun doing those without any gain. Or at least add stat jewels to the loot table of the bosses.

Yes, I agree Martin. Some kind of reward besides the APS should be added the boss and/or the mobs. Locked Ren Rol chests should drop from mobs and jewels from bosses. Even if the chance of getting are rare it would be better than nothing.

Golem
02-10-2016, 04:47 PM
Nice :) recolored vanitys but nice to see that there is something new things still :) ty Sts! You are doing great works all the time!! Well done.

Serancha
02-10-2016, 04:57 PM
Does increasing base damage mean also increasing skill damage? Because one is pointless without the other.

BabVna
02-10-2016, 05:05 PM
Ty for event and dagger updates. Effective on Thursday Asia time pls . Thanks

Befs
02-10-2016, 05:21 PM

Tatman
02-10-2016, 05:26 PM
Backpack looks cool, although I'm not sure how a skull in a chest relates to Valentine's lol.

As for the daggers buff - just please make sure it is tested and balanced.

Thanks.

DK
02-10-2016, 05:29 PM
New Elite Achievements

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=146157&d=1453931653

New Elite achievements and titles this week! It's time to head to Nordr and Shuyal.

Nordr

Saving the Stronghold – Kill 100 Elite Bosses in Nordr
Rewards 50 AP

Cleansing the Stronghold – Kill 500 Elite Bosses in Nordr
Rewards 100 AP
Rewards Title “Savior of Nordr”

Cold Never Bothered Me – Kill 5000 Elite Creatures in Nordr
Rewards 100 AP
Rewards Title “Frostbitten”

Shuyal

Saving Kelys – Kill 100 Elite Bosses in Shuyal
Rewards 50 AP

Cleansing Kelys – Kill 500 Elite Bosses in Shuyal
Rewards 100 AP
Rewards Title “Savior of Shuyal”

Bring Light to Kelys – Kill 5000 Elite Creatures in Shuyal
Rewards 100 AP
Rewards Title “Shadowmancer"

I really like to have new achievements to aim for, but that don't really include doing them over and over... over the last weeks the new achievements requires 3000 elite runs, and with the current development i somehow the 3000 elite runs will be made to 4000 including elite Tindirin and elite Ren'gol...
I would really really hope you somehow could add a counter somehow, because you are asking us to do a lot of runs in darkness, which makes the motivation to do the runs fall significant, and yes i do know none is forcing me to get the new achievements. I support the idea of adding additional loot to motivate players to go for the new achievements.

I support the idea of adding additional loot to motivate players to go for the new achievements. Getting a egg worth 5k is ofc gold, but not enough to motivate me or a lot of other Arlorians.

IDEAs:
- Add a 20k AP achievement with a title
- Increase stash slots to 500 or 1000
- Button to de-level pets to lvl 2 (Prevents re-egging but helps people to only have the useful pets in the top of the stable. I am personally pretty tired of scrolling through a lot of decent pets i dont use anymore, even though they are 41+... and this could be a option instead of STS had to develop sorting system for the stable.)
- Reserved to the thing i just had on my mind, but forgot...

#dkmademedodis

thekragle
02-10-2016, 05:57 PM
So just a thought, why cant elite bosses drop tokens and then you spend the tokens once you have enough to buy the ap title from a vendor. That way we have a counter in a sense for how many bosses we have killed. Might be hard to program that, but I know the infrastructure is already there. Also why cant jewels be added to elite chests to increase interest as well to running maps? Is any of this possible?

Kingofninjas
02-10-2016, 06:00 PM
R.I.P those forced to do these APs for the leaderboards. You have my sympathy.

Yumisa
02-10-2016, 06:04 PM
So what about the old lovecraft chests? Will they retain some value.....?Or are they just going to suddenly change content and loose their previous vanities to be replaced by new ones?(imo that woulden't really be fair to all those who bought them for 60k+ and those who sell ect....)

Froxanthar
02-10-2016, 06:14 PM
Better to recolor the red armor and gold wings vanity to silver too.. Keep the old one special

leoakre
02-10-2016, 06:27 PM
Would have been so nice to have a break from the incredibly tedious Elite APs while the Lovecraft event is up and running!! Very difficult to farm to make a profit in these Elite Achievement maps so far and we could've used a short break so as to be able to enjoy the Valentine's Event without the added pressure of new aps >.>

When the Elite APs move to the Tindrin, Planar and Rengol maps at least there will be better jewel drops, a chance for better chests and crates, and teeth to farm! What we have now as our APs in the lower maps is nothing but gold depleting busywork with no kills counting towards our pves. It is definitely our choice to run these aps out just to get them over with but it would be a nice touch to be able to profit from all this busywork since it takes up so much playing time, therefore no crate farming nor arena chests to cross your fingers over in hopes of a stray vial popping out every now and then.

Please consider making the aps a bit less tedious and throw in a way to be able to break even on pots and pet food. Thanks for listening!

Yay ... Valentine's Lovecraft Event xD

Boo ... More long hours of nothing but counting boss kills :\

P.s. sure hope you don't make us run even more new aps during the gold making seasonal events such as Goblin or Ursoth! Pft!!

Candylicks
02-10-2016, 06:38 PM
R.I.P those forced to do these APs for the leaderboards. You have my sympathy.

Yes but the legit leaderboard players are running the maps to stay up on the boards. The botters will either drop off or put their panties on and have to actually run the elite maps! That is GOOD news!

msspacecadet
02-10-2016, 06:48 PM
Maybe u guys can do Dark Love banners again... But maybe add some others too theres black, red & pink... But what about gold to go with wings or special plat colour, silver... Idk... Random rainbow effected love hearts xD ... Or heres a razy idea jus thought of it... What if u could use a gem (the ones that there are) to interchange the colours of ur vanity... For a 2 tone coloured van one slot could be main (1st craft slot) other secondary - but default colours would have to be colours we cannot get in gems... Idk just a wild idea xD

Sent from my HTC 0PGQ1 using Tapatalk

robetbee
02-10-2016, 07:33 PM
What about arcane staff? Just that? At least do something about spell .. mage still spaming pot like crazy in elite, changer and die.. we have low armor,low healt,cant dodge.. perfect !!! Lets play rogue

Sent from my ASUS_T00F using Tapatalk

msspacecadet
02-10-2016, 07:37 PM
GAAHHH! Sorry if i posted twice... I cannot see my comments! 😣

Sent from my HTC 0PGQ1 using Tapatalk

Vixenne
02-10-2016, 07:45 PM
Thank you for the update on our daggers! Very much appreciated :love_heart: I'm curious tho coz I have rather weird eyesight but, what does Dragon's Bite do? Or is that the jumping stuns?

HeftyWood
02-10-2016, 07:49 PM
Good, great, grand! Wonderful! Lack of creativity leads to one new item and the rest are recoloured. What a let down

penyihirjowo
02-10-2016, 07:50 PM
is use energi for this event ?

Skypain
02-10-2016, 08:27 PM
How about considering the arcane staff's proc as well? I hope you can balance all the weapons. Another thing, many have already expressed their discontent with the new elite APs. If STS is really listening to our concerns, why is this not being addressed? Honestly, no one wanted these new APs in the first place. In addition, seems every update is getting very bad. Is this a sign that AL is nearing its demise? Hmmm.

Serancha
02-10-2016, 08:39 PM
Still tedious, boring and unproductive except for the fact that these aps forces all the botters to put on their big boy and big girl panties to actually run the maps !!

:tickled_pink:

Until they buy their bots some gear and put them all in a party together....

Schnitzel
02-10-2016, 09:23 PM

The botters must be madly tweaking/gearing their bots as we speak lol

Fyrce
02-10-2016, 09:33 PM
I would like to see the silver masks match the pink-red togas -- instead of a yellow accent, make the quiver silver w/ the wings pink-red.

Untung
02-10-2016, 09:48 PM
Mana consumption of staff?

Untung
02-10-2016, 09:50 PM
"Keep an eye out for tomorrow's announcement with all of the details."

So will we see this today or tomorrow, since it was made yesterday?

Time zone different

Zylx
02-10-2016, 10:38 PM
GG mythic glintstone bows.

It was nice knowing ya

sohel.shaikh.547389
02-10-2016, 11:18 PM
Wew wait is over 😀

Serancha
02-11-2016, 12:16 AM
The botters must be madly tweaking/gearing their bots as we speak lol

Because it's cool :)

bonjovi3223
02-11-2016, 12:24 AM
STS, you keep adding new ap's but what about the counters?
Some ppl are doing them madly but some of us do them slowly ovet time. Either way, the counter is really a must here.

HeftyWood
02-11-2016, 12:28 AM
Agreed. Make it happen sts

mathod
02-11-2016, 12:40 AM
Please add jewels to lovecraft chests. Also hope for new weapon vanity TY

leoakre
02-11-2016, 01:38 AM

Rofl !!!! xD

StrangeAsylum
02-11-2016, 01:43 AM
I'm personally disappointed as I was waiting anxiously for Valentine's event. I thought that you'd make new vanities and not recoloured but even more you only recoloured the hat and the heart vanity!

The only thing that would perhaps peek my interest is the backpack but even so..

mesalin
02-11-2016, 04:08 AM
Feel little forced to do these APS but ehh lets try!

<Forgiveness>

Saud
02-11-2016, 04:29 AM
For those people who are disappointed that the same vanitys will come back and recolor them
I am sure they have new things but they don't want to spoil it!

I am happy the red/golden vanity return
I played hard to get them in past valentine but i was unlucky
Maybe 100 chest but nothing..

Anyway, thanks for sward bug fix
Its really annoying

BacardiLove
02-11-2016, 05:23 AM
Still no countdown on elite aps?
Can u please tell us if u gonna do it or not, so we quit even asking!
It is so annoying to run these aps!!

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

Earlingstad
02-11-2016, 06:25 AM
gold banner,, sts can u back the banner of love, the red heart first valentines banner,, i like this banner.

I dont want those old valentine banners to be back but if Big Love (red) is brought back, then it is only fair to all that Little Love (pink) be brought back too. If not both, then do not bring them back at all. The new gold hearts look nice enough.

greekAL
02-11-2016, 07:07 AM
as tank i wont even bother with those aps may in 2-3 years i will do them XD btw +1 to counter! is really imposible the blind farm u dont have idea where ar u!

Shackler
02-11-2016, 08:26 AM
Dude, that's not a nerf, its a bug fix. Enjoy!

It could help warriors to own rogues in 1v1 easier. Thats why i call it "nerf". Giving rogues more dmg and nerfing warriors is the worst thing STS has ever done. Much more worse than the fix which was happened with medium cakes during the birthday party event.

Kingslaughter
02-11-2016, 08:55 AM
Its rogue legend bro ahahaha....

Alcta
02-11-2016, 09:04 AM
Re-Colored Eh.. :D But thanks, better this than nothing :P

arloringas
02-11-2016, 09:12 AM
nice vanity for rogue

leoakre
02-11-2016, 09:56 AM
Believe it or not, they're bringing new APs next week... for Expedition camp and Garetta.

I thought the lvl 1 bots permanently inhabiting those towns illegally selling gold already earned those aps!!
:banana:

Zeus
02-11-2016, 09:57 AM
It could help warriors to own rogues in 1v1 easier. Thats why i call it "nerf". Giving rogues more dmg and nerfing warriors is the worst thing STS has ever done. Much more worse than the fix which was happened with medium cakes during the birthday party event.

The lava pools will stun and slow. They just won't do it through counters abymore. So all you need to do is last through Nekro shield and proc...

Shackler
02-11-2016, 10:01 AM
Go kill Jarl 100 times, Shack!
:devilish::eagerness:

imma farm you :p

The lava pools will stun and slow. They just won't do it through counters abymore. So all you need to do is last through Nekro shield and proc...

it doesnt matter if it becomes impossible to kill you just like before.

ucupduyeh
02-11-2016, 11:08 AM
Hi sts, ur new achivment make me stress, make it, 10kill and 50kill instead 100kill and 500kill.

TheJuz
02-11-2016, 11:32 AM
Nice cant wait for the event today :biggrin:

Bluesparky
02-11-2016, 11:50 AM
Well introducing new APS is fine and Lb players try for it..
Game is to play fr fun and enjoy but not to run same map without reward..what's the point in fr running like machine fr hours to get those APS unless u want into LB.. RIP Lb players..This ain't will be run by the whole community unless a rewards in return..

Please have those rare chances of jewel drop/ ankhs(ex. 1- 5 max at rengol.bosses.)/ respecrolls/potions from the bosses as per lvl wise maps.Else this would only be the Lb contest leaving behind those APS fr entire community as it doesn't give any fun..

Thanks StS fr the love event in advance.

Donquixoth
02-11-2016, 12:34 PM
No event update?

semo
02-11-2016, 06:34 PM
IGN:idolf

liemark
02-12-2016, 11:50 AM
The golden love potion how long does it last?

Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk

Sfubi
02-12-2016, 12:50 PM
Hello hi!

In the upcoming updates/upgrades i would love to see:
1) ability to sort guild list by name and level
2) ability to sort stable by name and level
3) ability to sort inventory chest...

I would love to have some feed back from the Devs concerning this post as i have posted this to Community Update thread weekly for months.

I understand you are all working on something new and better to keep us cranking right away but for the love of all in Arlor, why after all these years, can we not have something as simple as a better way of finding people, items, and pets in our lists.

Everytime you add new content we get more stuff. The issue just keeps getting bigger and bigger.

Please, one of you, chat with me about this subject.

Tired of begging,
Sfubi

sinfuldito83
02-14-2016, 10:46 PM
Hey Devs I found a new error in the game involving arcane deary every once and a blue when a portal to deary island appears an error message appears saying unknown error unable to join every time I try to step through the portal. It's happened to me about 5 times already.