PDA

View Full Version : Consignment Shoppe Necessities

Mothwing
06-30-2011, 01:33 PM
I think you should be able to search by type of item like STR., DEX., or INT. Makes it eaiser to search for twink items.

Zaltiar
07-01-2011, 07:13 PM
And also being able to see what the items look like (for android)

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Register
07-01-2011, 08:11 PM
im think that if you searched nothing in the search box and pressed search it would only return items of ur class but idk. after i learned of the attuributes i wanted to make a dex mage but hated it cuz i thought that i couldnt buy dex stuff from cs....i dont know if that was ever put in or if it wasnt or if it was taken out....but test and see, it might be like that.

TANKKAAR
07-01-2011, 10:06 PM
I totally agree! The ability to search only 1 type of item at a time would be a great improvement :)

Register, If you don't uncheck the box that says "show usable items only" then it will only show items for your specific setup IE: if you are dex all ot will show is dex. If you uncheck that box it will show all items for dex, str, and int...I think what he means is the ability to search any specific type of item as in I'm str but I want to searh int only :)

Zaltier, you can see what you are trying by clicking the show item box.

Mothwing
07-02-2011, 04:25 PM
@register i get what ur saying but i just dual specced and its a serious problem for me

superglut2
07-04-2011, 08:26 AM
good idea

Unxtoxic
07-07-2011, 05:49 AM
And it would be cool if we could search the sellers name.