PDA

View Full Version : Give Button SELL ALL in INVENTORY please :) :)

penyihirjowo
02-10-2016, 02:00 AM
hi admin... i love this game... and i always farm on km3... if i use 2 luck it was 100 +- item useless that must be sell on inven cause not soldable in auc... it was so tired to sell it one and one... i hope admin can add the button sell all item on one block like weapon, armor, etc that can easily to keep clean :) :) .. thanks before!! :strawberry::strawberry:

Greatankush
02-15-2016, 04:11 AM
Oh yes and then the forum will be flooded with threads wanting STs to restore their arcanes, nobles, costliest things which the threw by mistake.

Ebezaanec
02-15-2016, 09:59 AM
Easy. Implement an Item-Lock option.

Greatankush
02-21-2016, 02:16 AM
Well you already know how many people 'delete their account by mistake' so it won't help

Ydqm
02-21-2016, 02:33 PM
Say goodbye to all heraldics! and rare items.

Jaffakex
02-21-2016, 02:46 PM
Oh yes and then the forum will be flooded with threads wanting STs to restore their arcanes, nobles, costliest things which the threw by mistake.

lol. that was my first thought.
But the truth is Inventory management needs to be revised.

pianist7137
02-22-2016, 05:42 AM
I suggest a "Sell all of <selected rarity> option.
e.g. when you sell a common item, another option pops up asking you if you would want to sell all common items etc.
this way we can sell things fast and NOT sell our mythics and arcanes and legends by accident.

As said by some other players (and a feature thats in MANY other games too), item lock feature so block that particular item from being sold/traded/etc.
I hope they do a small revamp of the inventory soon!

Thexkid
02-22-2016, 02:20 PM
Have a "Select Item checkbox" not select all but so you can go scroll thru clicking each that you want to liquidate quickly but for this to work efficiently more items need to be listed together i.e Cracked Water Jewel×120(indicating that you have 120 just like some items list as, duplicates should list together with all items unless variances in stats or jewels. Also could introduce a filter such as the one included in the "Craft section". This feature could filter out certain items that are notorious for clogging inventory and causing the user to scroll for days. Forged energys for example.

Allocate
02-24-2016, 07:55 AM
This was suggested years ago back in 2013. It's 2016. STS still wants us to get carpel tunnel syndrome. They don't give a damn.....

There isn't even a filter for our pets so they won't pick up junk.

Platfarmer
02-25-2016, 11:01 AM
This was suggested years ago back in 2013. It's 2016. STS still wants us to get carpel tunnel syndrome. They don't give a damn.....

There isn't even a filter for our pets so they won't pick up junk.

This is a business tactic to make ppl buy more inv, imo they should release such functions to max inv people to give people incentives to buy more inv XD

Greatankush
03-02-2016, 09:59 AM
why can anyone not fckn understand this? There are lots of noobs out there who already delete their account by mistake + there are heraldic a and other rare items which are rare or epic(eggs too) you lazy butts this cannot be implemented.

Hassan Akbar
03-03-2016, 12:36 AM
i hope this doesn't get implemented considering its so bloody stupid.
it takes about less then a min to clear inv i dont understand how lazy people have become
plus as stated if someone mis-clicks it boom every things gone
plus i dont think the buy back would work in such cases

Yumisa
03-05-2016, 10:26 AM

All you have to do is to implement a specific ''Sell All - green items,-Grey items'' ect, and make a ''ARE YOU SURE?'' window

AND as Ebezaanec said : ''Implement an Item-Lock option.'', so that the items that you ''locked'' are never sold away when you click on this button. They could probably make it so that every item bought from the Auction is automaticly locked, see? all of this is very easy, in terms of solutions

Platfarmer
03-07-2016, 09:05 AM
i hope this doesn't get implemented considering its so bloody stupid.
it takes about less then a min to clear inv i dont understand how lazy people have become
plus as stated if someone mis-clicks it boom every things gone
plus i dont think the buy back would work in such cases

i prefer the idea of item stacking e.g. locked crate of the watch x 100

Nathan Ferreira
03-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Nice nice nice bro