PDA

View Full Version : (FORUM GAME) Don't you feel "accomplished" in a way when...

LIGHTNINGLORD67
06-30-2011, 09:07 PM
For this forum game, you simply type up a statement beginning with "Don't you feel "accomplished" in a way when..." and then the desired thing that makes you feel accomplished. An example of this is the one below.

Don't you feel "accomplished" in a way when you finally finish a huge project after a really long time?? (doesn't have to be a school project, any project, such as a wooden project where you build something with wood and tools)

And now, the next poster is supposed to say Yes, Maybe, or No, depending on what they think (be honest with it :p). And after that, that poster comes up with their own sentence and then the NEXT poster says Yes, Maybe, or No, etc etc etc.

So begin with the bolded sentence above.

jjjjaaaakkkke
06-30-2011, 09:19 PM
Don't you feel accomplished when you totally destroy someone in an arguement, and you see that the other person keeps trying to change the topic.

Artemis
06-30-2011, 11:24 PM
HAHA! ohhh this dirty mind of mine...

Conradin
06-30-2011, 11:32 PM
HAHA! ohhh this dirty mind of mine...

Rotfl- Keep it PG lyric :)

Dont you feel accomplished when you do sometging amazing in front of other people? I mean If you land a backflip on skiis by yourself it gives you a food feeling- but in front on peoplw your on cloud 9

Arterra
06-30-2011, 11:53 PM
Maybe, more sheepish really.

Don't you feel accomplished when you suddenly know what to do? Like a math problem. Taunting you, suddenly,aha!

Edit
Hope this lasts. A forum game has to be either a one liner, or completely creative. This has the kind of structure that newcomers might ignore, and if lots of people do t get it rolling wont stick :(

Ayc2000
07-01-2011, 11:03 AM
Yeah, if it was hard enough that you were the only one who can do it, but usually, I get embarrased and my classmates are like "there she goes again" so, maybe.

Don't you feel accomplishedwhen you do something you think you'll mess up in but you're really good at it?

JaytB
07-01-2011, 11:10 AM
Don't you feel "accomplished" in a way when... you wake up way late in the afternoon, knowing you already have done everything you needed to do, the day before?

apocketlegend
07-01-2011, 11:35 AM
Don't you feel accomplished after you make a hole-in-one in front of PGA officials?!!!! During te junior PGA(pro golf association) junior tournament that was me my 8th grade year ;)

jjjjaaaakkkke
07-01-2011, 12:15 PM
No.. I don't think... anyone did that.
I won't add another "don't you feel" thing because I just don't see how anyone would relate to the golf thing..

LIGHTNINGLORD67
07-01-2011, 12:20 PM
jjjjaaaakkkke, arterra, and ayc2000 got it right lol

you guys are supposed to say Yes, No, or Maybe, with a reason, and THEN come up with your own statement

Also jjjjaaaakkkke, it doesnt have to be related to the previous post

Im guessing i should skip you then O.o

Response to apocketlegend:

Oh I would feel VERY accomplished XD; do you know how hard hole-in-one's are???

Don't you feel accomplished in a way when after someone bullies you for a long time and you finally stand up to them, embarrassing them and his/her friends? I know I have :)

apocketlegend
07-01-2011, 01:58 PM
Go lightning! Thata kid!

LIGHTNINGLORD67
07-01-2011, 02:08 PM
Go lightning! Thata kid!

Lol thanks, I said something that really insulted them haha and they were like "Come on, let's go" to his other friends lol :).

jjjjaaaakkkke
07-01-2011, 02:22 PM
jjjjaaaakkkke, arterra, and ayc2000 got it right lol

you guys are supposed to say Yes, No, or Maybe, with a reason, and THEN come up with your own statement

Also jjjjaaaakkkke, it doesnt have to be related to the previous post

Im guessing i should skip you then O.o

Response to apocketlegend:

Oh I would feel VERY accomplished XD; do you know how hard hole-in-one's are???

Don't you feel accomplished in a way when after someone bullies you for a long time and you finally stand up to them, embarrassing them and his/her friends? I know I have :)

Lol.. for your your thing, there's this kid in our class that asked me for answers during a test in world history class(he's an a**) So, I said that I didn't know the answers. After the test I told him all the answers he asked me for.. :D Than he said he'd beat me up, I said in a sarcastic voice "I'm terrified, whatever will I do?" Than he walked away :D

LIGHTNINGLORD67
07-01-2011, 02:51 PM
Lol.. for your your thing, there's this kid in our class that asked me for answers during a test in world history class(he's an a**) So, I said that I didn't know the answers. After the test I told him all the answers he asked me for.. :D Than he said he'd beat me up, I said in a sarcastic voice "I'm terrified, whatever will I do?" Than he walked away :D

Lmao omg epic ownage right there

There were alot of times where these people I hated alot asked for answers to a test. At first I ignored them, but at that point it went two ways. The first way it could've gone was if I was tired of his complaining so I told him the WRONG answers (for example the answer to a question is B, I told him it's D, and it worked 95% of the time LMAO), and the other way was that the teacher caught that student trying to copy off of me so he got a double zero on the test and was sent to the principal lolol. (Double zero is getting NEGATIVE 65 out of POSITIVE 65 for example, or -130/130)

Ayc2000
07-01-2011, 04:34 PM
Lmao omg epic ownage right there

There were alot of times where these people I hated alot asked for answers to a test. At first I ignored them, but at that point it went two ways. The first way it could've gone was if I was tired of his complaining so I told him the WRONG answers (for example the answer to a question is B, I told him it's D, and it worked 95% of the time LMAO), and the other way was that the teacher caught that student trying to copy off of me so he got a double zero on the test and was sent to the principal lolol. (Double zero is getting NEGATIVE 65 out of POSITIVE 65 for example, or -130/130)
lol, no one ever cheated off of me before, so I don't have a funny story.
don't you feel accomplished when you lose against someone and a few days later, pwn them in whatever it is with no practice?

LIGHTNINGLORD67
07-01-2011, 10:23 PM
lol, no one ever cheated off of me before, so I don't have a funny story.
don't you feel accomplished when you lose against someone and a few days later, pwn them in whatever it is with no practice?

Yes I would feel accomplished, but I've never heard of something like that happen O_o.

Don't you feel accomplished when you fire a total of 10 sniper bullets at the same time and make at least 9 of them? (I have excellent accuracy in my left eye, but slightly poor accuracy in my right lol.)

Roasty
07-01-2011, 10:36 PM
Don't you feel accomplished when someone tries to knock the crud out of you during a fight when you actually kill them instead? (nah that didn't happen)

Ok here's the real one!

Don't you feel accomplished when you finish all your boring schoolwork? Well that's how I am...I don't like school...which is why we have summer :D

Ayc2000
07-02-2011, 02:19 PM
Don't you feel accomplished when someone tries to knock the crud out of you during a fight when you actually kill them instead? (nah that didn't happen)

Ok here's the real one!

Don't you feel accomplished when you finish all your boring schoolwork? Well that's how I am...I don't like school...which is why we have summer :D

Yes and yes, I don't like work :)
Don't you feel accomplished when you beat a really hard level or boss in a game after working on it for a while?

noobmigo
07-02-2011, 02:31 PM
Yes.

Don't you feel accomplished when you pee on a monkeys head?

Ayc2000
07-02-2011, 07:20 PM
Yes.

Should I? Idk....

Don't you feel accomplished when you hurt someone for being addicted to peeing on monkeys?

Roasty
07-02-2011, 07:31 PM
Yes.

Sometimes I wonder if you say stuff like that to be funny or if you're just that disturbing...hmm.....:confused:

LIGHTNINGLORD67
07-03-2011, 06:07 PM
Sometimes I wonder if you say stuff like that to be funny or if you're just that disturbing...hmm.....:confused:

At first it was funny but now its a little disturbing

/saying "no offense" does not take away any offense, instead adds more onto it.

Ayc2000
07-03-2011, 11:16 PM
I wonder how long that peeing on the monkey thing will stay on copy/paste for noobmigo?

Otukura
07-04-2011, 12:28 AM

Play with him enough in game... he's just disturbing, but in a good way!!

Anyway, don't you feel accomplished when you put together a grammatically correct sentence? Please don't say yes.

Ayc2000
07-04-2011, 10:51 AM
Play with him enough in game... he's just disturbing, but in a good way!!

Anyway, don't you feel accomplished when you put together a grammatically correct sentence? Please don't say yes.
YES! Jk, no, I don't really care unless it's for a grade...
Don't you feel accomplished when you bake a really delicious cake and you can eat it all :D this never happened to me , but I wish it would, cause a whole cake would be awesome

LIGHTNINGLORD67
07-04-2011, 02:55 PM
Yes and no >.<. Yes because cake is yummy and no cuz it's fattening -__-

Don't you feel accomplished when you toss a pen and it bounces off the heads of about 20 people, killing them all? JK LOL that never happened

Real one:

Don't you feel accomplished when you finish homework? I hate homework lol

Ayc2000
07-04-2011, 03:04 PM
yes, I would, but then I'd be convicted on murder
no I don't...because I hate it, I don't feel accomplishe, I feel like I've wasted my time
don't you feel accomplished when you feel like you've done badly on a test and get the highest grade in class?

LIGHTNINGLORD67
07-04-2011, 03:06 PM
yes but that rarely happens :( rarely as in it happened like 2 times in my whole life lol

Don't you feel accomplished when you eat a huge plate of food and not explode? hehehe

Ayc2000
07-04-2011, 04:37 PM
yes... but I hate it cause I feel sick afterwards
Don't you feel accomplished when you come up with a good forum game? ;)

LIGHTNINGLORD67
07-04-2011, 05:48 PM
YES! :D lol

Don't you feel accomplished when you think you got a crappy pink in PL but it turns out its a very rare pink?

Phoenixking
07-04-2011, 05:57 PM
No i think its like aaaah whatever

Dont you think its accomlishing when you kick a pillow when your really angry like in a incredible hulk kind of sense

Ayc2000
07-04-2011, 09:33 PM
No i think its like aaaah whatever

Dont you think its accomlishing when you kick a pillow when your really angry like in a incredible hulk kind of sense
No, I've never done that
Don't you feel accomplished when you get an awesome nights sleep and feel like your on top of the world?