PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to get my character back?

Allows.
02-11-2016, 11:46 AM
So i deleted my character.. does anybody know if i can get it back? (it happened 2 days ago)

Hallweeen
02-11-2016, 11:49 AM
So i deleted my character.. does anybody know if i can get it back? (it happened 2 days ago)
Yes you just gotta email sts. You may not have some items

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Ssneakykills
02-11-2016, 11:49 AM
Email support about it they should be able to recover pretty easily especially if you have proof.

How did you delete your chat anyway? By accident or

Ceuidear
02-11-2016, 11:51 AM
Try sending a mail to support team, they might help u with that after investigating ur case.
Support@spacetimestudios.com

Dragoonclaws
02-12-2016, 07:53 AM
Email support about it they should be able to recover pretty easily especially if you have proof.

How did you delete your chat anyway? By accident or

You can't delete by accident. Deleting characters is very very intented. You must type the IGN to be able to tap the confirmation button. Support doesnt need proof, they know everything about your account. However, you might need to choose another IGN since it's probably taken.

Befs
02-12-2016, 09:56 AM
You can't delete by accident. Deleting characters is very very intented. You must type the IGN to be able to tap the confirmation button. Support doesnt need proof, they know everything about your account. However, you might need to choose another IGN since it's probably taken.

Actually I think there was a funny glitch in PL where if the name was taken, you would get name but with a number in it. For example u delete "Catfish" you would get the name Catfish2 for example. At least I think that was how it worked.

Saaul
02-12-2016, 11:34 AM
Actually I think there was a funny glitch in PL where if the name was taken, you would get name but with a number in it. For example u delete "Catfish" you would get the name Catfish2 for example. At least I think that was how it worked. OH is that why people on the garetta leaderboard have numbers in their names?

Fyrce
02-12-2016, 12:35 PM
Yes. System puts a number on their name. You can see it on guild logs as well.

Edward Coug
02-12-2016, 12:48 PM

It's very possible. I, myself, have deleted a character by accident. Buttons are very easy to bump on a cell phone, especially when you're on the go and either lagging or not paying attention.