PDA

View Full Version : I think arcane are dropping alot !

freakitout
02-11-2016, 03:56 PM
Guess everyone is upset that arcane daggs / staff / sword and egg is droping alot which is making no sence to call them soon arcane items or eggs since their value is max 6m atm , maybe sts should fix the drop rate to make it less drop coz everyone can get easy now any arcane item or egg which is making players bored coz they can earn it quick and then dead bored , if drop rate is low its worth to run some days and then to be rewarded with the item and not run 2 days and get arcane item or merch , its my opinion coz i see arcane items/eggs are so low in price .

Bluebatthing
02-11-2016, 04:12 PM
I'm not upset! I'm glad the prices are as they are right now. It gives new players goals they can actually achieve, unlike when arcane items cost over 20m, you farm your buttocks off and still, will never be able afford a red item. My guess is the people who are bored are the maxed out, super rich, who's got nothing else to strive for anymore, but not so for us common folks.

Valkiryas
02-11-2016, 04:16 PM
I completely disagree , not long ago this game was considered P2W , now is much more free and accessible to those who cannnot buy platinum.

As mentioned above , this game is heading to be a game where if you try hard enough you can have the best equipment available, I really do not want to go back to where Shard cost 80 M , now it seems that everything is going well , platinum users can have it all with a couple of Lockeds.
Now , if you want something valuable and distinguishes you , you can buy Eyes and vanitys of Mrspentalot !

Kakashis
02-11-2016, 04:34 PM
yes, I like it the way it is now. Back in Nordr, the Maul dropped so rarely that the price was 65m. You would think that would be great if you looted it, but chances were that you didn't and were subject to just spending lots of money. The reason why the rate of these weapons is slightly up is because you're opening the equivalent of 9 locked crates for the price of what used to be one for 15 plat. Heck, even in todays cheapest locked price of 5 plat, you'd still be opening 3 times the amount of locked than before! Items costing 5-7m is about right and they're achievable goals by the average player. Arcane rings at 99,999,999m + 3 Samaels (17m each) just about made F2P players rage quit.

acewasabi
02-11-2016, 04:36 PM
game is great now, all can be achieved through farming if you have the time/energy or through not-exorbitant plat buying if you don't.

never thought i could have TWO arcane weapons and arcane pets on all capped chars but its possible now, thanks STS.

wangkj
02-11-2016, 04:40 PM
Yeah let it stay that way now instead of being able to afford 1/80 of a Nekro I can afford 1/14 of a Nekro lol. Btw if u think that u want the prices to go up you must be rich I don't mind if u give me an crane item or two lol jk

freakitout
02-11-2016, 05:22 PM
Well in a case true that everyone can get arcane but i just thought price should be little up , not asking much just little bit less drop to make pve more fun like glinstone set that made ppl busy

Bluebatthing
02-11-2016, 05:37 PM
The problem with boredom isn't the prices of Arcane items, it is the lack of profitable loots. Of course peple will get bored running a map over and over again for loots that aren't worth the time or the resources invested. STS to solve this problem? Add loots that are worth farming for!

Redjellydonut
02-11-2016, 07:14 PM
Ummm... This economy is awesome! Almost back to how it was before cake event. Now players with less gold can get something for their hard work.

Schnitzel
02-11-2016, 07:41 PM
Arcane item prices dropping?
I don't mind. Means my goal towards a new item are more reachable now

Yumisa
02-11-2016, 07:49 PM
I'm not upset! I'm glad the prices are as they are right now. It gives new players goals they can actually achieve, unlike when arcane items cost over 20m, you farm your buttocks off and still, will never be able afford a red item. My guess is the people who are bored are the maxed out, super rich, who's got nothing else to strive for anymore, but not so for us common folks.

This guy is absolutely right? like...Can anyone disagree? Farming isn't a thing in this game because of the unbalanced distribution of wealth, it could be plat farmers, but when i compare this game to other games, you farm your *** off to get nothing...Its really messed up...And it should be fixed..

canbolt
02-11-2016, 08:05 PM
Guys it's just because the people playing al have increased in the past years and hence many people get a chance to loot a arcane item

Thank if u agree

wangkj
02-11-2016, 08:08 PM
And its good for us now we poor people can buy mythic and arcane items

Eagleye
02-11-2016, 08:42 PM
And its good for us now we poor people can buy mythic and arcane items

We get it man your poor....lol geez everywhere I look there's you saying how much gold you don't have -_-

Schnitzel
02-11-2016, 09:42 PM
We get it man your poor....lol geez everywhere I look there's you saying how much gold you don't have -_-

Maybe you should stop looking for his posts :p

wangkj
02-11-2016, 09:52 PM

Lol im not even that poor i was joking man

Eagleye
02-12-2016, 11:31 AM
Maybe you should stop looking for his posts :p

Touché.....:)

mesalin
02-12-2016, 02:28 PM
This prices are cause now much more players open lockeds than previously seasons. I guess... It's what my veteran friends said.
But yeah.. Many of us can finally reach theirs goals!

<Forgiveness>

Madxnoob
02-12-2016, 02:36 PM
No need to nerf something because you have it, a lot of people will probably never get the chance to own these arcane items.

Jazzi
02-12-2016, 02:38 PM
Drop rate is fine as is. Game is much more fun now, than it was last season.

kinzmet
02-12-2016, 08:00 PM
The game just became "FREE-TO-PLAY" again, why would you wan't to make it "PAY-TO-WIN" like before?
I believe the game is called arcane legends, because of......Arcane! And making it 20m++ again where only few could afford just kills the game.

Raleighzsz
02-12-2016, 09:10 PM
We are the poor man, disagree

xZauiflele
02-13-2016, 02:24 AM
Actually Drop rates are same and number of lock poppers increased.

Before ( Benchmark: Maridos, Toor 2m+) There were only few people who bought plats for lock opening. Game was full with f2p players. Everyone struggled to have more gold over time most of them grownup and The difference between arcane items looted and people need of arcane was in balance

Now, number of new comers is less, less amount of farm gor grow players. New players prefer buy plats and do everything in seconds instead of farming months. Also most of the players got arcane items pets etc Old-New player ratio deviated. Old players can't fulfill whole supply by own, economy need farmers more than lock poppers. And gold arrested by very rich 1% of players should comeout.

freakitout
02-13-2016, 11:56 AM
seems everything is said and done , so lets close the thread .)

Adel Hesham
02-14-2016, 12:32 PM
Why u want then to go high !?!?!?!?!!! .......... feel the others

I'am Too Old To Play Games

tomsawer
02-14-2016, 01:18 PM
One last note before thread is closed ,no one seems ever happy enough. New weapons are dropping to much or not enough .So how do you please everyone? (You can't )