PDA

View Full Version : relic backpack

Potato is me
02-11-2016, 09:28 PM
I know i was sily, before getting stuff cleared up i just looked at this

And came into conclusion that the backpack will have the hearts animation. Ands spent some gold and plat to speed cook the backpack only to be disappointed that there are no animations at all

but i would like to suggest that u guys add some animation like 3 skull heads revolving around the body or top of the head of the player, it would be really awesome, please keep my suggestion in view, ty

Schnitzel
02-11-2016, 09:47 PM
Oh lookie!
there's me :D

On a serious note, I do agree with adding some sort of animation to the backpack
though more animation might mean more lag :/

Zynzyn
02-11-2016, 10:56 PM
Just stating a personal opinion..I liked the Backpack as it is, without any poofers (floating stuff around) and disagree with the design being tweaked.

Potato is me
02-12-2016, 07:17 AM
Just stating a personal opinion..I liked the Backpack as it is, without any poofers (floating stuff around) and disagree with the design being tweaked.

it doesnt need to be a very loud design, probably a subtle animation like little skull heads rotating around the wearer's head would be great. or maybe the box can be opened or closed my clicking on it, something special which differentiates it from the other back vanities

meidei
02-12-2016, 08:11 AM
buff arcane relic pls ooppss i mean add particle to make it more eye catching.

Potato is me
02-12-2016, 08:46 PM
another idea would be make the skull burn in blue flames

mesalin
02-12-2016, 08:56 PM
This animation isn't original from backpack. it's from elixir

<Forgiveness>

Thexkid
02-13-2016, 12:26 PM
Maybe add effects like ones mentioned above to the relic backpack that will drop for free from hugtlulu or his chests :P just an idea

Potato is me
02-13-2016, 06:14 PM
This animation isn't original from backpack. it's from elixir

<Forgiveness>

of course everyone knows that by now, but before the event the picture was pretty misguiding plus the fact that it was originally named "arcane backpack", so i went to get the backpack on the very first day of the event and was disappointed by it

mesalin
02-13-2016, 07:28 PM
of course everyone knows that by now, but before the event the picture was pretty misguiding plus the fact that it was originally named "arcane backpack", so i went to get the backpack on the very first day of the event and was disappointed by it
Sts fault by posing wrong pic. That's all

<Forgiveness>

Schnitzel
02-14-2016, 02:21 AM
Sts fault by posing wrong pic. That's all

<Forgiveness>

Its not as much as the wrong pic,
as it is screenshotting when another item's animations were playing

guess next time they should unequipt other items before screenshotting.

Gorecaster
02-14-2016, 01:37 PM
What does a skull in a box have to do with Valentine's day anyway?

kinzmet
02-14-2016, 04:17 PM

Will find out as soon as the dam portal opens. But my guess was, it is what you wear when you don't have a date. Hence, "skull" on a bag instead of heart.

mesalin
02-14-2016, 04:32 PM
It have to make with Chinese god. Hmm there was just Chinese new year. Check the Google about it and you'll know i guess:)

<Forgiveness>

Potato is me
02-16-2016, 08:24 PM
It have to make with Chinese god. Hmm there was just Chinese new year. Check the Google about it and you'll know i guess:)

<Forgiveness>

lol, im chinese and i dont remember any god have a skull in a box, that's demonic.... btw another nice idea , credits to iies, is that there can be fog coming out of the box to add some spooky feeling which is also not very loud

Schnitzel
02-16-2016, 09:47 PM
lol, im chinese and i dont remember any god have a skull in a box, that's demonic.... btw another nice idea , credits to iies, is that there can be fog coming out of the box to add some spooky feeling which is also not very loud

我也不记得任何头骨神。。。

I also don't remember there being any Skull gods in Chinese culture...

mesalin
02-17-2016, 12:38 AM

我也不记得任何头骨神。。。

I also don't remember there being any Skull gods in Chinese culture...
Got trolled then lol [emoji14]

<Forgiveness>

Alphonso14
02-17-2016, 08:27 AM
Yes I strongly agree to have some special effects on the vanity backpack!

Nathan Ferreira
03-07-2016, 01:08 PM
Yes is god sugestion

Nathan Ferreira
03-07-2016, 01:10 PM
Yes is nice sugestion