PDA

View Full Version : Ashamed Wolf Returns...

Zerious
07-01-2011, 10:11 AM
Hey guys, Zerious here...

First of all I wanna ask those who know me from when I was twinking and running the workshop that I'm deeply sorry for cutting out on you guys. It broke my heart to see all the notifications piled up in my inbox, (which was full when i logged on this morning) 95% of which was from those seeking help.

Secondly, I need to apologize for not finishing out the tourney that my friend Noobmigo hosted several months ago... Noobmigo, mi amigo, if you're still here, I need to meet with you and work this out. That pot came out of your pocket, and I know I have several things of value that will get you (more than) your money back.

I just hope I'm still welcomed here after that. My reasons for being gone don't really matter (nor do I want to discuss them) I just missed you guys and am asking for forgiveness.

I wanna thank those who've been hovering around the workshop to help others out, I really appreciate it. And I especially wanna thank Myst for setting up a new non-profit Twink shop, really warmed me to come back and see that :)

So that's about it. I don't blame you if you flame/troll, I deserve every word of it. I just ultimately ask to be welcomed back home.

JaytB
07-01-2011, 10:21 AM
I have no idea what happened rly, but welcome back :)

Zerious
07-01-2011, 10:22 AM
thank you

XghostzX
07-01-2011, 10:23 AM
Me neither but you're fogiven :)

Register
07-01-2011, 10:25 AM
Nobody ever deserves any words that are not intended to be nice. Anybody who comes back to the STS forums will be welcomed back by me no matter what they do :)
Sooo
WELCOME BACK!

Zerious
07-01-2011, 10:26 AM
Appreciate it, but it's really gotta come from the ones who've been wronged by my disappearance.

Conradin
07-01-2011, 10:28 AM
Hahaha i got buiod help from your old workshop ;) welcome back!

Kraze
07-01-2011, 10:41 AM
Eh i don't know ya but welcome back. Life happens if we like it or not and people take breaks from the game for whatever the reason. I'm sure you'll be fine

noobmigo
07-01-2011, 12:27 PM
Z, no need for that ****. :D

My present is that you're back. You really made a huge spiritual impact on my life, bro. :D

EDIT: And why exactly DID you disappear? The good thing at least, is that you went through with your life. :D I came up with a few reasons like:
1) GF issues
2) Died
3) Phone broke.

Zerious
07-01-2011, 12:57 PM
combo of 1 and 3. We both know 2 is impossible :) But i NEED to pay you back, i feel terrible about that. I have a lvl 15 blackforged and lvl 20 purp launcher for you to sell for compensation

StompArtist
07-01-2011, 12:58 PM
Meh. It's a game man just jump back in and play! :D

noobmigo
07-01-2011, 12:58 PM
combo of 1 and 3. We both know 2 is impossible :) But i NEED to pay you back, i feel terrible about that. I have a lvl 15 blackforged and lvl 20 purp launcher for you to sell for compensation

What STOMP said. LOL! Keep the items.

Zerious
07-01-2011, 12:59 PM
bleeeeeeeh... k

What's new?

EDIT: keep it pvp related so the devs stay happy :D

noobmigo
07-01-2011, 01:02 PM
bleeeeeeeh... k

What's new?

WELL...I quit for, like, three weeks. I'm still not interested in PL, but BLEH, theres nothing better to do. MrIDGAF (BeardedBear) quit, I got his email though. Pretty much EVERYONE quit. A new twink campaign came out, now theres like 10 real 20 twinks. I made lots of money, compared to what I had before. JoeyChandler (SomeBlackMan) is taking a major hiatus, or probably even quit sorta, but still forums sometimes, and we are buds. Umm....lots of stuff happened.

EDIT: I deleted Chum (All) I have to AFK naked 25 twinks now. And uh, Tweenk came back for a day.

Zerious
07-01-2011, 01:07 PM
AWWWWWW lol Joey!!!

and dang I missed Tweenk... He was like TT without the trolling....

Anyways I got some catching up to do apparently...

MoarPewPew
07-01-2011, 01:21 PM
Welcome back!! Have fun with Global cool downs and pvp. :)

Zerious
07-01-2011, 02:10 PM
lol GCD....

joeychandler
07-01-2011, 02:14 PM
lol GCD....

That was my reaction too :) good to see you back, man!

Technically the tourney still isn't over yet, it was more for pride than pot anyway.

noobmigo
07-01-2011, 02:15 PM
That was my reaction too :) good to see you back, man!

Technically the tourney still isn't over yet, it was more for pride than pot anyway.

Yes. I did a horrible job. D: Y'know? :D

joeychandler
07-01-2011, 02:22 PM
Yes. I did a horrible job. D: Y'know? :D

Oh I know ;D although it was people deciding to not turn up to matches that ruined it. I was gonna fight mynasgen just for the fun of a final but we haven't really gotten around to that yet.

noobmigo
07-01-2011, 02:23 PM
Oh I know ;D although it was people deciding to not turn up to matches that ruined it. I was gonna fight mynasgen just for the fun of a final but we haven't really gotten around to that yet.

He's a 25 now. D: Can't believe Bearded quit right b4.

EDIT: Actually I can! :D It did get boring for a while.

joeychandler
07-01-2011, 02:31 PM
He's a 25 now. D: Can't believe Bearded quit right b4.

EDIT: Actually I can! :D It did get boring for a while.

Super boring, actually it sort of went downhill since Wolf left. I remember being really pumped about that tourney and at some point fighting Parth. Bearded quit OC too, I haven't seen him I'm ages :/

noobmigo
07-01-2011, 02:34 PM
Super boring, actually it sort of went downhill since Wolf left. I remember being really pumped about that tourney and at some point fighting Parth. Bearded quit OC too, I haven't seen him I'm ages :/

I talked to him via email every week or so. I think he gets tired of me. D:
Same goes for you joey. ;)

joeychandler
07-01-2011, 02:46 PM
I talked to him via email every week or so. I think he gets tired of me. D:
Same goes for you joey. ;)

Heh I dont get tired of them. I tend to expect a weekly pm titled "where are you" or "hellooooo??" at this point :)

noobmigo
07-01-2011, 02:53 PM
Heh I dont get tired of them. I tend to expect a weekly pm titled "where are you" or "hellooooo??" at this point :)

LMFAO, great to hear! :D

Kingofhurtz
07-01-2011, 04:11 PM
Yay welcome back! I have no idea why you left! And I'm horrible with twinks :)

Pharcyde
07-01-2011, 04:36 PM
Welcome back! As you can see, the twinking age has really died down :(. Most of the common twinkers are gone. Oh well, at least some are still here!

Zerious
07-01-2011, 04:37 PM
lol JOEY! Good to see you :DDDDD

I don't think I had much anything to do with the social aspect of twinking. People just got competitive and it all got to there heads... Making it seem like twinking died with my activity >.>

Well I've got some catching up to do. I'm re-exploring Twinking starting at lvl 15 and working my way up.

Joey and Noobmigo, we gotta bring it back :O

noobmigo
07-01-2011, 04:42 PM
lol JOEY! Good to see you :DDDDD

I don't think I had much anything to do with the social aspect of twinking. People just got competitive and it all got to there heads... Making it seem like twinking died with my activity >.>

Well I've got some catching up to do. I'm re-exploring Twinking starting at lvl 15 and working my way up.

Joey and Noobmigo, we gotta bring it back :O

Aha! I will not be your co-hort in bringing back twinking, unfortunately, for a while. I've got studying economics and PL business economics to do. D: Sorry. However, I will make a twink, and make an effort to get on it 45 minutes every day or so? That cool?

Finneri
07-02-2011, 01:10 AM
Welcome back! :) I wondered where you went when I didn't see you for ages - not in forums or ingame. It's nice to see that you've returned, hope you get used to the gcd!

LADYHADASSA
07-02-2011, 06:22 AM
Good to see you herwolf :) and see the true friends do not kick peeps when they are down they just smile and say GAME ON! :)

Ersana
07-02-2011, 08:03 AM
We are here for you!!! Let the twinking begin!!!

Zerious
07-07-2011, 10:23 AM
oh yes, the twinking will commence my friends :)

noobmigo
07-07-2011, 11:01 AM
oh yes, the twinking will commence my friends :)

And that is how you BLOW THE POP STAND IN THE 70S!!! WEWT WEWT!

Zerious
07-07-2011, 11:09 AM
And that is how you BLOW THE POP STAND IN THE 70S!!! WEWT WEWT!

also how you give uncle sam a wedgie. Just terror combo him with a rose wand them stomp from behind, he'll side on his back fowards causing his garments to grab the ground and shout "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" but his pants are to heavy, they won't do that.

noobmigo
07-07-2011, 11:13 AM
also how you give uncle sam a wedgie. Just terror combo him with a rose wand them stomp from behind, he'll side on his back fowards causing his garments to grab the ground and shout "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" but his pants are to heavy, they won't do that.

Huh?

Zerious
07-07-2011, 11:24 AM
Huh?

you think a pair of heart boxers can survive a terror combo? I sure don't :D

noobmigo
07-07-2011, 12:27 PM
you think a pair of heart boxers can survive a terror combo? I sure don't :D

Yes.

Zerious
07-07-2011, 12:29 PM
Yes.

..... What brand?.... I'll need them for my gf....... >.> she can get rough with those terror combos if you catch my pitch.....

noobmigo
07-07-2011, 12:35 PM
..... What brand?.... I'll need them for my gf....... >.> she can get rough with those terror combos if you catch my pitch.....

Nasty. You nasty. Naaahhhhhzzztttteee!

Zerious
07-07-2011, 12:36 PM
Nasty. You nasty. Naaahhhhhzzztttteee!

nahztee boxers? got it :D

perfect name for that bird i was talking about :D

noobmigo
07-07-2011, 12:37 PM
nahztee boxers? Got it :d

perfect name for that bird i was talking about :d

omg so going to beat you to it! Why didnt i think of that?

Zerious
07-07-2011, 12:41 PM
better use that launcher bro. PLEEEEAAASE I WANNA SEE THIS HAPPEN!

noobmigo
07-07-2011, 02:37 PM
better use that launcher bro. PLEEEEAAASE I WANNA SEE THIS HAPPEN!

Nu.