PDA

View Full Version : Looking for mentors and leveling friends

Fodder
02-12-2016, 01:26 AM
Hello AL forums!

I started playing a few days ago but haven't been able to meet many people to play with. The few that I have, are either just as lost as I am or are foreign, to me, so it is hard to communicate with them to pick their brain for knowledge (shout out to oldcrack! You really helped me out in the start).

Anyways, I'm currently a level 21 (rogue). I'm looking for people to progress with. So if you are new, leveling an alt, or just bored, let me know.

My ign, as much as I hate it, is "icoupdetat". Like coup d'etat without the proper spelling.... [emoji26].

Cheers!

Update: I'm level 26 now. If anyone wants to run maps let me know.

wangkj
02-12-2016, 02:28 AM
I can help and im kind of bored im level 41 mage add me ign seasiskefe. I could be a starter mentor although I have an end game mentor lol

Ydqm
02-12-2016, 06:08 AM
Add me as a friend, i'll run with you

IGN: Oxve and i'm level 20 :)

Zylx
02-15-2016, 11:50 PM
If you have any questions about anything in the game, feel free to ask me :)

Noxa
02-29-2016, 01:58 AM
HI,
I'm also searching for an friend to play with and run maps, but i also want to level with them so i seek for an experienced player with level 18 to 21 to help me earn money and level up. But i also want to have fun
Meet me in game or react here
Bye and see you soon

Player names:
Noxaelf
Celemaximus (On this one i play the most)
Aquamenti

Schnitzel
03-01-2016, 01:05 AM
There's plenty of guides here on the AL forums, some are stickies on the AL New Players sub forum, others are in the AL Guides sub forum
If there's something that you don't understand, send me a pm (IGN: xRuizhex)

sebbyc
03-01-2016, 09:07 AM
Hello AL forums!

I started playing a few days ago but haven't been able to meet many people to play with. The few that I have, are either just as lost as I am or are foreign, to me, so it is hard to communicate with them to pick their brain for knowledge (shout out to oldcrack! You really helped me out in the start).

Anyways, I'm currently a level 21 (rogue). I'm looking for people to progress with. So if you are new, leveling an alt, or just bored, let me know.

My ign, as much as I hate it, is "icoupdetat". Like coup d'etat without the proper spelling.... [emoji26].

Cheers!

Update: I'm level 26 now. If anyone wants to run maps let me know.

Coupdetat? That's French. Short is coup. That translates to an overthrow or upheaval of a/the government. Are you French!?

Ign: Sebbyc-80
"Very few people see a rhino in its natural habitat"-drae
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sunzino
03-08-2016, 07:58 AM
I got a rogue as a second player i need to level too name is clickclackpap