PDA

View Full Version : Abstractnwar

abstract
07-01-2011, 12:55 PM
Found this game 3 days while looking through the android market and noticed it was a mmo and I just had to try it. I play it all the time even when I'm with my gf you'll see me staring for hours at my phone =p

I'm an Archer currently lvl 18. I play almost all day. So you can always find me on. Once it get s late I'm off since I work midnights.

A little about me.
I'm 19, currently reside in Michigan. I'm a go with the flow guy spending my time working, playing games, and hanging with my girlfriend.

Games are a part of my life, I would like to design a game someday or work as a GM in-game for a company weather it's free or paid because I love to help players whenever I can. I would also like to design my own someday after I go to collage for Game Design and Computer Technician.

I play paintball, it's not a sport to me however it's life. I eat,sleep, breathe paintball. Nothing better in the world then going on the field making friends and having a blast.

That's my in a nut shell, Basically my life since I was born haha. Hope to make friends on here and help wherever I can when I can.

Zaltiar
07-01-2011, 01:16 PM
Welcome to pocket legends, abstractnwar!

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

noobmigo
07-01-2011, 02:01 PM
Waylcum! Tu Pawket Lejunds!

nmyxspaceship
07-01-2011, 06:35 PM
Hey welcome to the forums and pl if you need any help on the forums check out my video how to thread by pressing on the link in my signature its above my picture at the bottom:D

ZeraJade
07-04-2011, 09:32 PM
Welcome :) Glad you found us!

Unxtoxic
07-05-2011, 04:17 AM
Welcome to pocket legends! I would love help you out in leveling my IGNs: unxtoxic L.52 rift/death bird, nonxtoxic L.55 sewer queen Mage, and Xkiilzx dex bear. Feel free to add any of my IGNs I listed :)

Edit: your name sounds so familiar to one of my best friend, his name was abstractxone :) but I never see him on anymore.{off topic}