PDA

View Full Version : Hosting Slush Runs Later Tonight!

Zeus
07-01-2011, 05:51 PM
Hey guys!

Some of you may know me on my bear, bodyguardz. I just wanted to inform you guys, I will be hosting Slush style XP runs in Balefort Sewers Hideout.

Any type of elixir will be fine, but 3x Elixir or higher will be appreciated.

Please let me know if you can help, I am 58k XP in, so it shouldn't be too long until I'm 56.

CanonicalKoi
07-01-2011, 06:18 PM
Hey, you got me my 56! :) If you need/want another body for max XP, just holler. Let me know if you want mage or bird. If bird, I may grab the 55 "baby" birdie, Diffie and put a little XP on the guy.

Ayc2000
07-01-2011, 06:18 PM
If you need me for a filler I'll be there :)

Zeus
07-01-2011, 06:29 PM
Sounds good guys. I'll make sure my phone is charged up. Lately I have been having to play on 3G though, because something is either erratic with my wifi, or something is up with the data transmission in STS's piping. Or it might be both. Idk, going to have it looked at, although nothing showed up on basic statistic test.

Magicfrost
07-01-2011, 06:31 PM
hey apollo im in

Magicfrost

CanonicalKoi
07-01-2011, 08:09 PM
Sounds good guys. I'll make sure my phone is charged up. Lately I have been having to play on 3G though, because something is either erratic with my wifi, or something is up with the data transmission in STS's piping. Or it might be both. Idk, going to have it looked at, although nothing showed up on basic statistic test.

Told you last night--soup in a pot on the device = heat sink *plus* snack. It'll work. Trust me, I'm a geek. :)

And.My.Axe
07-01-2011, 08:32 PM
I'm in. Level 55 Dex bird. EXP @ 55k. I'll be using 4x pots.

IGN: Invaliduserid

Sent from Rooted Nook Color using Tapatalk.

NECROREAPER
07-01-2011, 09:56 PM
How long you running for?

davidis57
07-01-2011, 10:25 PM
I am kind of curious why don't groups run all the way to fever and stop. You have one series of fire traps and experience is better. Killing low lvl bosses takes a few extra seconds and you might get a recipe. Seems to me XP is left on the run elixers or not.

Pocket Legends Characters Timbabird -55 Oldsillymage -55

CrimsonTider
07-01-2011, 10:53 PM
I just havr one thing to tell ya buddy...

It's about time!!

Zeus
07-01-2011, 10:54 PM
I am kind of curious why don't groups run all the way to fever and stop. You have one series of fire traps and experience is better. Killing low lvl bosses takes a few extra seconds and you might get a recipe. Seems to me XP is left on the run elixers or not.

Pocket Legends Characters Timbabird -55 Oldsillymage -55

The number of enemies there is fewer then the number of enemies at the first half. They are more compacted together, more mobs=faster killing=putting the best use of the XP pot. Normally I would level to 56 by playing the game, as I did on my bird, Apollo. I really want the str crown though, for duel speccing, should it prove useful next campaign.