PDA

View Full Version : Love you, Grams...

Haikus
07-01-2011, 07:40 PM
So, yesterday. I was taking my grandma to the grocery store, & she was on her cell phone (old Sprint, Instinct or something), & it dropped her call. So, I'm like "Grandma, why don't you upgrade?" & she goes, "I could for a year. *laughs*" ( Her company pays for her phone bill.) We go to sprint, & wala! she has an Evo 4g. She's not even sure on using it, but she has the latest technology. She's mad because with her old phone she could use her nails, & now she has to either cut them or get a stylus. Lol. :cool:

Just a fun story.

My first step, is to get her addicted to PL. So, then we can bond on-the-go!

Any other ideas?

Be on the lookout for a character named "Haikusgrandma"! Don't get aggravated, if she doesn't respond! 9 x's out of ten, she probably can't even see, to read it!

Psst. She's 69!

XghostzX
07-01-2011, 07:45 PM
First may i say...lmao. I'll be on the look out :)

Register
07-01-2011, 07:49 PM
rofl!!!! Get her addicted! Then she can learn to smash zombies :)

jjjjaaaakkkke
07-01-2011, 08:00 PM
Watch she's guna be some monster at PvP..

Conradin
07-01-2011, 08:09 PM
Mamma Troll to full power!

Arterra
07-01-2011, 08:57 PM
Goes to forest haven
"R u a girl?"
"Why yes I am"
"Be my gf!!"

XD

apocketlegend
07-01-2011, 09:03 PM
Watch her lead the leader boards in kills in a week!

Pharcyde
07-01-2011, 09:38 PM
Grandma's have thousands, I mean THOUSANDS of hours to farm a week. Yes, I do realize there isn't that many hours in a week, but grandma's manage to find the time. Trust me, you will know when a grandma plays PL, they will be #1 in everything.

Also, fair warning Haikus. If you get her addicted, expect invites to Forest Haven 24/7, even though your grandma is level 56, she just feels like slaying zombies. You will know the real meaning of stalker :rolleyes:

Haikus
07-01-2011, 10:03 PM
Lol. She wouldn't make it past the tutorial.

&

I know what you mean. She likes to go on her facebook & just play slots & stuff. I put 2 apps on her phone... She played them for like 3 hours... She said she was about to sleep, before that. I'm a bad kid. :rolleyes:

Pharcyde
07-01-2011, 10:06 PM
Lol. She wouldn't make it past the tutorial.

&

I know what you mean. She likes to go on her facebook & just play slots & stuff. I put 2 apps on her phone... She played them for like 3 hours... She said she was about to sleep, before that. I'm a bad kid. :rolleyes:

Just wait til your Grandma has a crown of persistence in real life and a "I LOVE POCKET LEGENDS" Shirt, and goes "We need to go to the store" "Not while your wearing a crown, grandma!" "You don't have a choice! Get in the car" "Okay..."

Haikus
07-01-2011, 10:08 PM
Just wait til your Grandma has a crown of persistence in real life and a "I LOVE POCKET LEGENDS" Shirt, and goes "We need to go to the store" "Not while your wearing a crown, grandma!" "You don't have a choice! Get in the car" "Okay..."

Hahahaha. She should have one. She's been alive all these years. I'd be so embarrassed, I'd drive & tell her where going to the store, but take her to an open field (park?) & make her believe it's Forest Haven....

Edit: Haha, not a park. She might start beating the little kids with her cane, thinking they're zombies.

Pharcyde
07-01-2011, 10:10 PM
Edit: Haha, not a park. She might start beating the little kids with her cane, thinking they're zombies.

BAHAHAHAHAH!! OMG that made me laugh so freakin hard!!

Roasty
07-01-2011, 10:40 PM
Oh I love Grannies :) (mine died when I was like 3 but I don't wanna talk about it) anyway...if she gets addicted to PL she might become at it! And maybe set the record for oldest PL player. Then people will treat her with respect! Like the phrase says..."respect the elderly"!

romgar1
07-01-2011, 10:48 PM
Does she know her grandson was a playa?

Haikus
07-01-2011, 11:03 PM
Haha, Phar, good.:o

Roasty, I love mine, too. Sorry to hear that man:/:(

Rog, shhh. I won't tell her, if you don't. ;)

YYZ????
07-02-2011, 01:01 AM
What a timely post. I lost my last g'ma 1 year ago at 92 and I thought alot about her today. If she would have been able to figure out PL she would have owned. She could play yahtzee & cribbage for many hours, months, years. Gotta love grandmas!!

DawnInfinity
07-02-2011, 01:10 AM
Lmao!

JaytB
07-02-2011, 08:47 AM
Lolthread :D

Zeus
07-02-2011, 09:39 AM
Lol @ this thread. Watch, Jacob. Your grammy be picking up more guys in FH then you will pick up girls :).

Zojak
07-02-2011, 11:20 AM
lol @ this thread. Watch, jacob. Your grammy be picking up more guys in fh then you will pick up girls :).

roflmao!!!

Ovocotto
07-02-2011, 11:58 AM
Goes to forest haven
"R u a girl?"
"Why yes I am"
"Be my gf!!"

XD

Haha:)