PDA

View Full Version : [Q] Lovecraft Token Kits

Ceuidear
02-14-2016, 04:35 AM
Aftet crafting lovecraft token kits using "L" "O" "V" "E" candies can those kits be stashed without opening saving for next year lovecraft event ?
i.e can we still get the tokens in next year's lovecraft event by opening the kits that were crafted this year ?

emkochiu
02-14-2016, 04:38 AM
Noone knows the future :D. Anyway, this year u still get the token by opening kits from last year.

kinzmet
02-14-2016, 04:08 PM
I have lovecraft kits stashed from the 2015 valentines event, and I was able to open them this year. So if there would be another lovecraft event next year I think you would be able to use them next year too. But it will still depend on the what sts would do.

Kakashis
02-14-2016, 09:11 PM
I had a bunch from last time and they still work. Save them only if you already bought everything you want for this year. STS is making many event items untradable lately. Won't profit much from hoarding things.

Dragoonclaws
02-14-2016, 09:17 PM
I think you can keep the points you still have btw.. it stays in the satchel. TO BE CONFIRMED!

bonjovi3223
02-14-2016, 11:37 PM
I think you can keep the points you still have btw.. it stays in the satchel. TO BE CONFIRMED!
This is what I was gonna say also.
If you just keep tokens is satchel, they should probably stay but I am not sure also.