PDA

View Full Version : Can't Access My Account

ungarn
02-14-2016, 06:29 AM
Hi al players
I quit al because i lost my phone and sts dont help me retrieve my account :(
Of course i know my original email but sts needs order number too .. So i think its not fair with be .. If someone know the original email i think its enough . and i got many ss of my character so .. Thanks all of u guys
I dont write here my ign.. Maybe u will know if miss me bye <3

Untung
02-14-2016, 06:38 AM
You can't remember your account password?

Greatankush
02-14-2016, 06:57 AM
So what basically do you mean?

Ssneakykills
02-14-2016, 07:01 AM
If you know your email just reset your password then

ungarn
02-14-2016, 07:23 AM
As i said i lost my phone and all of my email adresses ..

Dragoonclaws
02-14-2016, 07:26 AM
You can't blame StS for losing your accounts... What if someone else just wrote an email to StS saying that he lost his phone and account infos... But he is just scamming StS to get into someone else's account?

Greatankush
02-14-2016, 07:46 AM
You can't blame StS for losing your accounts... What if someone else just wrote an email to StS saying that he lost his phone and account infos... But he is just scamming StS to get into someone else's account?

Exactly....

Lemme understand you lost your phone...

What's order number?

Did you spend real money for buying plat?(I mean bought it)

Why not try playing again if you like the game?

@dragoon... Hell yeah , support will be spammed with mails 'STs pls give back my account, i lost it I don't have now. I spent on lots of money, I quit because is loss my account pls give back, don't scam me. My IGN was (famous persons name)

Try to understand guys,

Hopefully I understood what you said. Lel

Edit: if you lost your phone.. How can u forget your email? I mean that's something everyone remembers

kydrian
02-14-2016, 12:29 PM
Clearly makes no sense

You know your email then you should know your password. If you forgot your password then reset it and check your email. Even if you did have screenshots of your player it could just be screenshots of your friend who sent you em showing what he had etc.

Ydqm
02-14-2016, 01:19 PM
Clearly makes no sense

You know your email then you should know your password. If you forgot your password then reset it and check your email. Even if you did have screenshots of your player it could just be screenshots of your friend who sent you em showing what he had etc.

If you read what he wrote he LOST his email accounts.

tomsawer
02-14-2016, 01:24 PM
All your email addresses so basically you had multiple emails multiple accounts sound right? If so a minimum of one should be on your home computer all you have to go do is reset email account password .
From the sound of it I'm sniffing something funny been goin on :/

Schnitzel
02-14-2016, 03:26 PM
I'm going to try to understand:

You lost Your phone and/or email address, and somehow it's STS's fault for not wanting to give you back your account?
Think about it, if they know your device number is "123" and your IP is "a.b.c.d", but then they get an email asking for your account info
and your new device number is "456" and your IP is "w.x.y.z" wouldn't they be suspicious of someone trying to take your account?

And you said in your first post that you know your email?
Then input that into the AL login screen and click "Forgot Password", use the temporary password to reset to a new password.

And swearing does not help your case.

Seoratrek
02-14-2016, 03:33 PM
If you have lost access to the email account itself, that is something you will need to contact your email service provider about. Afterwards, feel free to contact our support team to reset your Spacetime in-game account password. Thanks!

ungarn
02-15-2016, 06:56 AM
Seoratrek can we speak ? Please i need your help