PDA

View Full Version : Arcane sword +CTF (flag)

Robinzzzz
02-14-2016, 11:22 AM
https://youtu.be/_0xYSWCrPCo

check this out

Zeus
02-14-2016, 11:38 AM
It happens because the flag is damaging the holder so any active procs will also coincidentally work against the holder.

Robinzzzz
02-14-2016, 12:30 PM
can't be fix? it's bad if ctf tournament back.. lol

Zeus
02-14-2016, 12:46 PM

I'm sure it can be.

Alhuntrazeck
02-14-2016, 07:48 PM

Is that the only scenario where you'd play CTF? In a tournament? And not in a game actually called CTF? It shouldn't be...

Serancha
02-16-2016, 12:08 PM
It didn't appear as if the warrior was holding the flag when the proc damaged him in that vid. It was sitting on the base. That would make this a bug, for any CTF purposes. If it does this in CTF, does it also do it in TDM? One would think it does, but we know there are irregularities between the two pvp rooms.

Zeus
02-16-2016, 12:37 PM
It didn't appear as if the warrior was holding the flag when the proc damaged him in that vid. It was sitting on the base. That would make this a bug, for any CTF purposes. If it does this in CTF, does it also do it in TDM? One would think it does, but we know there are irregularities between the two pvp rooms.

I have a video myself where the proc stuns the warrior as well when holding the flag.

Gorecaster
02-17-2016, 08:26 PM
By the time the players report all the "problems" and sts "fixes" the "issues" these weapons will be replaced. It's impossible to believe so many things go unnoticed by sts prior to release. For the love of god, research and development go hand in hand! Developing and releasing untested content is becoming the norm here. Big shout out to all the free labor class specific pvp forumers testing everything on the live server!