PDA

View Full Version : Just an idea

Drianikaben
07-02-2011, 06:17 AM
I dont know if this idea has been suggested before, but it seems like a good idea. What if there were a title type of deal going on? Like when you get that pop-up that says you got so many kills, then ranked whatever. But actually make that a title applicable to your character. There could also be titlse for completing so many quests, or defeating certain bosses or whatever. Then you could apply a single title to your character, at the same time being able to change it to another you have unlocked, and those titles can give certain bonuses. i.e. Extra EXP or more damage. There could also be an achievement system, that corresponds with the titles. Have multiple levels of each achievement, and when you max out that achievement, you get a title. Tell me what you think devs. Maybe you could integrate it into the new game later on. Or put it into PL. Either way would be great :). And again, I didn't looj to see if this had been suggested already. Just something I have been thinking about.

Darkfader
07-02-2011, 06:56 AM
Also as addition it would be nice to see these kill amount titles for higher level kill count. Won't even remember when I have seen last one. Propably under 10k kills.

superglut2
07-04-2011, 08:28 AM
i suggested something similar a while ago

Orcish
07-04-2011, 10:17 AM
There's a few ideas like this floating around the forums, but this is unique in the way of adding stats. As long as every player has the ability to obtain these titles, I see nothing wrong with it. Where I do see an issue though, is the over cramping of the UI and with the new guild titles come out, it's going to get that much more cramped.