PDA

View Full Version : Glintstone set for Mage

wangkj
02-14-2016, 10:56 PM
Is the glintstone set worth saving up for Mage? I am level 42 with 500 damage and I was wondering if I should save up for glintstone or should I save up for kershall, the new arcane staff or Ben Elon or frost gun

Ebezaanec
02-14-2016, 11:05 PM
If you are shooting for the mage glintstone set, I would only recommend doing the helm and stopping there. The rest of the set is just not worth the gold cost in fangs and planar ingots.

I would personally look out for a cheap Glintstone Reason or Wisdom gun since those have the longest shelf life after the new Arc staff. Frost and Elon are just about obsolete unless you PvP at L43. And Ker'shal? Well, the ground affect is nice to look at. I think that's it for that one.

Zylx
02-14-2016, 11:14 PM
If you are shooting for the mage glintstone set, I would only recommend doing the helm and stopping there. The rest of the set is just not worth the gold cost in fangs and planar ingots.

I would personally look out for a cheap Glintstone Reason or Wisdom gun since those have the longest shelf life after the new Arc staff. Frost and Elon are just about obsolete unless you PvP at L43. And Ker'shal? Well, the ground affect is nice to look at. I think that's it for that one.

Excuse, sirs,, butt the shiney pink ball is prety also. Shiney pink ball is bae,

Kthxbai

Ebezaanec
02-14-2016, 11:17 PM
Excuse, sirs,, butt the shiney pink ball is prety also. Shiney pink ball is bae,

Kthxbai

Much shiney, very pink. 11/10

konafez
02-14-2016, 11:18 PM

Kthxbai

Every time I'm around my guildies that have kershal , I chase the pretty lights around...but I'm easily distracted by shiney objects..and cake

Schnitzel
02-14-2016, 11:24 PM
Heard around forums that completing the Glintstone set is around 14m gold
Just get an Arc ring and Nekro, you'll get those OP stats for around 4-5m.

oekeone
02-15-2016, 12:27 AM

Kthxbai

The shiny pink ball is life