PDA

View Full Version : Playing two toons at the same time?

KhaosAngel
07-02-2011, 11:09 AM
Can I log in on my device with one toon, and another person(my wife) log in on her device under my account and use my other toon?(at the same time)- ACCOUNT SHARING IS ILLEGAL!!! AND AGAINST STS terms!!! (but its my wife and she pays for the plat:D ) She will definately start her own account but would be rad to see both my toons whoop @55 together;)

Pluto412
07-02-2011, 11:13 AM
you proly would just loged out of the other devise.

Register
07-02-2011, 11:14 AM
i dont think you can....She can make another account but thats it i guess...try it and see if it works and make sure its not against any rule :)

KhaosAngel
07-02-2011, 11:21 AM
I have read the rules and strictly enforce them on myself, I'm not even trying it until a developer can answer. And i made sure to clearly mark that it was against the rules.., I'll make it bolder in edit:D Dev please PM me and del this thread if you wish

Register
07-02-2011, 11:23 AM
I have read the rules and strictly enforce them on myself, I'm not even trying it until a developer can answer. And i made sure to clearly mark that it was against the rules.., I'll make it bolder in edit:D

rofl but maybe if u tell the devs the story they will allow it :)

MoarPewPew
07-02-2011, 11:25 AM
You can not log in the same account to play at the same time. This is because you alone can agree to the TOS. Account sharing is against the rules of PL. Also if you log on your account on a device and your wife logs on her account but you play for her that is also against the rules.

In conclusion.... its a no. you agree to the TOS with your own account not anyone else's.

TOS= Terms of Service.

KhaosAngel
07-02-2011, 11:30 AM
Hello thank you for repeat- and dude.., I'm 31 i know what TOS means- thank you for your reply though- and i dont need to play FOR my wife(chk out KhaosAngel on COD or FABLE 3-she holds her own very well, taught by the best-me :p ) I play with her :o

Mr.Wallace
07-02-2011, 11:32 AM
Besides TOS, when you log on your account on device A, you get disconnected on device B. So it's just not possible anyway.

KhaosAngel
07-02-2011, 11:41 AM
Thank you Mr Wallace- Nuff said +1 :banana:

Pharcyde
07-02-2011, 02:27 PM
Just make a separate account for your wife, make a spare character on her account for you, and have fun!

NECROREAPER
07-02-2011, 04:03 PM
You can't, i've tried it before using my account on my iPad and my iPhone. It merely bumps you off the one you were playing on first and resumes whatever you were doing on the new device that you just logged in on.

Fyrce
07-02-2011, 04:31 PM
You'll need two devices and two accounts to play together.