PDA

View Full Version : Concerns about Game Economy

meidei
02-15-2016, 10:35 AM
I noticed everyone lose a lot of gold everyone sad about it some rage quit, everyone selling their weapons but only few buyer coz of announced level cap. Who will buy arcane ring para atm? mythic belt para, only arcane weapons are sold atm those who are willing to lose gold knowing soon level cap raise will come.Those 30m vanities only active on forum offers by same of their sets, many lied about their current offer and continously making new thread every other day. everything is messed up. soon no one afford collectors items price, everything went very low. Sad to see this game now. No one running map all standing in towns. They just checking auction price then log off. what happened to valentines event. recolored vanities.Were tired seeing this stuff.
Sts messed up announcing new cap just bring it on quick people are all bored. Who will complete glintstone set that have bad stat and soon will be obsolete.

Worst economy at the moment. Gold is more important to hold than items. Only twink items are safe with their items that hold its value.

Ebezaanec
02-15-2016, 10:53 AM
Another thread about "investments."

And I don't even want to talk about the Arc Ring holding value...

denrey23
02-15-2016, 10:53 AM
I feel you bro, Bump

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Jazzi
02-15-2016, 10:57 AM
What I see is exactly the opposite: a lot of people came back to get either arcanes or cheap mythic weapons and are having a blast with them. It is easier to find a pt right now than it was in the last 5-6 weeks since during winter event.

Kakashis
02-15-2016, 11:03 AM
Actually with everything that happened recently and market crashing, I'm seeing more random people with those items. The time has come when high end items are more affordable by the masses rather than the 1%. If you farm enough locked crates and sell them, you can have your Arcane pet etc. Locked market is still very healthy which means a lot of openers. You just have to farm whatever players with gold want to spend it on. Right now it happens not to be old high end 41/46 items with para/eyes/grands. Clean items sell quite well!

Those lb vanities do actually sell and always appreciate in value :) I'll never own the Frank set at this rate :( should have bought when it was 4 :(

Zeus
02-15-2016, 11:20 AM
Supply and demand, learn it.

Jester Sets and Winter LB vanities were once 10-15M a pop and who's to say that they won't return to there? When new stuff comes, the frivolous items are always the first to be sold. This includes special vanities. That, sir, is why that despite being two years old the jester set fluctuates in pricing.

Visiting
02-15-2016, 11:21 AM

Jester Sets and Winter LB vanities were once 10-15M a pop and who's to say that they won't return to there? When new stuff comes, the frivolous items are always the first to be sold. This includes special vanities. That, sir, is why that despite being two years old the jester set fluctuates in pricing.

How much are jester sets nowadays? If they're cheap you should buy me one for my triumphant return :O!

Kakashis
02-15-2016, 11:24 AM

Exactly! When the new version of arcane Bow or SNS variant comes out with price tags of 40-50m, the first to go are high end vanities! Ice spirit hit a low of 8m before when nekro and Arcane ring became affordable!

mesalin
02-15-2016, 11:28 AM
S> Original Jester Set with 3 para gems in each piece!!!
C/o > 150mil
Taking all offers!!!
;>
Do you also have set with para eye ? [emoji14]

<Forgiveness>

oekeone
02-15-2016, 11:39 AM
S> Original Jester Set with 3 para gems in each piece!!!
C/o > 150mil
Taking all offers!!!
;>

(S) arcane ping 50k for 100k ping!!!
Special offer 250k ping for just 150k

Cead
02-15-2016, 11:44 AM
Plat sale please :D

xZauiflele
02-15-2016, 01:43 PM
Plat sale please :D
One more plat sale OMG!! This wouldn't not happen. If it happens maridos=toor=600k singe= arcane deary=700k sns=7m xD Market will be buried under tears of thousands

mesalin
02-15-2016, 02:13 PM
One more plat sale OMG!! This wouldn't not happen. If it happens maridos=toor=600k singe= arcane deary=700k sns=7m xD Market will be buried under tears of thousands
Wait till cap! I bet it will happen!

<Forgiveness>

Morholt
02-15-2016, 02:32 PM
Another thread about "investments."

And I don't even want to talk about the Arc Ring holding value...I WORKED HARD TO FARM MY 1.7 MIL FOR LVL 36 MYTHIC SET AND NOW IT'LL BE USELESS AT NEXT CAP?! BUFF OR UPGRADE IT TO HIGHER LEVEL!

lmao

mesalin
02-15-2016, 02:35 PM
I WORKED HARD TO FARM MY 1.7 MIL FOR LVL 36 MYTHIC SET AND NOW IT'LL BE USELESS AT NEXT CAP?! BUFF OR UPGRADE IT TO HIGHER LEVEL!

lmao
Its already useless... What need to say players that burned 15-20m or even more for glin lol

<Forgiveness>

Zeus
02-15-2016, 02:44 PM
Its already useless... What need to say players that burned 15-20m or even more for glin lol

<Forgiveness>

He was making a joke, lol.

StrangeAsylum
02-15-2016, 03:06 PM
I do agree with the event part. Was a disappointment and many people are just standing in town. I don't know why do they make so many recoloured and not take a bit of time making new ones. I'm no artist and it probably takes a while but people suggest on forum and it's never implemented (talking about vanities). I think they should let some artists that play AL suggest some cool vanities.

Back to the thread, even though people come to get the new arcanes the content of this game is already boring with or without arcanes. Let's face it, who wants to run 3 maps over and over again for months? To check the shiny effect of arcanes? No thanks for me.
I know I'm being overwhelming negative here but honestly, I can't imagine me doing anything at the moment.

Sent from my SM-G350 using Tapatalk

Dex Putra
02-15-2016, 03:14 PM
I noticed everyone lose a lot of gold everyone sad about it some rage quit, everyone selling their weapons but only few buyer coz of announced level cap. Who will buy arcane ring para atm? mythic belt para, only arcane weapons are sold atm those who are willing to lose gold knowing soon level cap raise will come.Those 30m vanities only active on forum offers by same of their sets, many lied about their current offer and continously making new thread every other day. everything is messed up. soon no one afford collectors items price, everything went very low. Sad to see this game now. No one running map all standing in towns. They just checking auction price then log off. what happened to valentines event. recolored vanities.Were tired seeing this stuff.
Sts messed up announcing new cap just bring it on quick people are all bored. Who will complete glintstone set that have bad stat and soon will be obsolete.

Worst economy at the moment. Gold is more important to hold than items. Only twink items are safe with their items that hold its value.
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/02/15/38fc69fc89ed0e7ae85a92b2353ddaba.jpg i hope u know

Sent from my D5322 using Tapatalk

Golem
02-15-2016, 03:22 PM
Problem is thos free plat. Destroyed economy. Because plat farmers. Sts should remove those free plat things forever

konafez
02-15-2016, 03:33 PM
Sts does the free plat offers to make mony on some of the f2p players. Reality is..if they don't make mony, they can't pay employees , that can't keep the servers up, the game goes away.

mesalin
02-15-2016, 04:33 PM
He was making a joke, lol.
But i not [emoji12]

<Forgiveness>

Niixed
02-15-2016, 04:34 PM
As someone who farms a lot, I understand the frustration of seeing your hard-earned items drop in value. It's easy to blame STS, but if they didn't continuously change their game, it would stagnate and lose a huge amount of players. They know a lot of players are upset about the changes, but they really don't have another choice.

Wow! First, and always, thank you all for the feedback. It is always encouraging that you, our community, are so open and clear with your concerns, feedback and suggestions. One of the goals that we set last year was to release more content to our players more often. This started with the event system last year, and now continues with smaller expansions (3 maps vs. 5) being released more often, rather than larger expansions further apart.

The Tindirin and Ren'gol expansions were released over a year apart, which meant that your power items kept their value for much longer--but there was much less to do in game and players found themselves *gasp* BORED in a game that they love so much, because of lack of progression. That's no good. Of course, all players are different and will progress at different rates, but the aim of our current release schedule is to keep the game progression lively while offering steady and predictable increase in the power curve.

The next expansion--a 10 level increase--does seem large and is definitely the biggest one we've had so far, but it is in line with the itemization plan that we laid out back in the beginning of 2015 that has contributed to a more sustainable power curve, a steadier secondary market (CS), and ultimately, the ability for the game to continue to grow and expand!

As always, keep the feedback coming and we'll be releasing more info on what more you can expect in the next expansion in the coming weeks--there's a TON of goodies coming your way.

Zylx
02-15-2016, 06:56 PM
Fun Fact: When people say they quit because they lost, they usually come back within a week. The need to rant runs parallel with the need for attention and the desire for empathy. After they realize people stop caring, they usually tend to shrug it off and play again.

Veenihiv
02-15-2016, 08:29 PM

I'm gonna flip if that happens :biggrin:

aneshsinghblu
02-16-2016, 05:23 AM
As someone who farms a lot, I understand the frustration of seeing your hard-earned items drop in value. It's easy to blame STS, but if they didn't continuously change their game, it would stagnate and lose a huge amount of players. They know a lot of players are upset about the changes, but they really don't have another choice.

change is good. . but it all should not be plat based
this is the 5th week in a row that content needed plat

kinzmet
02-16-2016, 09:19 AM
What the OP didn't realized is when someone lose gold, someone else gain it. Its the best economy for f2p players like me, finally we can afford those arcanes. Heck! now I was able to kill Zeus in endgame clash which is impossible for me before :applause: But his still OP in 1V1 though.

Majin Vineet
02-16-2016, 11:11 AM
I think Massive killed economy...

People get items easily compared to watch locks...

Rich people already got all items, so there is no one left to pay high price and then sellers lowers price for semi rich people ...

Same happening with SnS... People who can buy it for 30m already got em, now prices lowred to 15m for semi rich people...

Its demand n supply rule...

Zeus
02-16-2016, 11:22 AM
What the OP didn't realized is when someone lose gold, someone else gain it. Its the best economy for f2p players like me, finally we can afford those arcanes. Heck! now I was able to kill Zeus in endgame clash which is impossible for me before :applause: But his still OP in 1V1 though.

Haha, what's your end game char's name, man?

kinzmet
02-16-2016, 07:22 PM
Haha, what's your end game char's name, man?

I won't tell, you farmed me alot already >_< LMAO :p

Just kidding, this was 2v2 we did

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=145027&d=1451408288

Anyway thanks for the Tips and trick thread you made, I based my build on it.

Zeus
02-16-2016, 08:10 PM
I won't tell, you farmed me alot already >_< LMAO :p

Just kidding, this was 2v2 we did

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=145027&d=1451408288

Anyway thanks for the Tips and trick thread you made, I based my build on it.

Next time I see you in game, I'll try to show you how you can incorporate those tricks into PvP.

kinzmet
02-16-2016, 08:22 PM
Next time I see you in game, I'll try to show you how you can incorporate those tricks into PvP.

You already did! It left me scratching my head in awe, endgame PvP is very different to what I was used to in twinks. One mistake makes the difference between kill and death, also the worst PvP environment for my yellow ping :p But at least theres a "Unwritten rule" in endgame where someone would say "I sit" instead of ganging unlike in twinks, and that what made me move to endgames :)

Suentous PO
02-16-2016, 08:52 PM
What does "I sit" mean O.o?

Sorry to derail, I was born dumb but plan on dying intelligent

kinzmet
02-16-2016, 09:12 PM
What does "I sit" mean O.o?

Sorry to derail, I was born dumb but plan on dying intelligent

Sorry to derail from topic too LOL, my Obi wan kenobi posted I had to reply.

Well "I sit" are amazing words in the engames, example in a 5v3 scenario mostly the 2 players from the team of 5 will say "I sit" to make the battle fair at 3v3. It was a common courtesy in the endgame (most do it but not all).

The example is you can see on the screenshot above, where Zamakutea says "sit" to give a fair 2v2 battle.

Golem
02-16-2016, 09:24 PM
This dosnt look good in game.. sts should do something for this kind problems

kinzmet
02-16-2016, 09:29 PM
This dosnt look good in game.. sts should do something for this kind problems

The early announcement on new level cap? Or about the PvP drailed topic?

Inan'hesh
02-16-2016, 10:07 PM

Oh no! I smell player hunting :banana:

Suentous PO
02-17-2016, 12:41 AM
Sorry to derail from topic too LOL, my Obi wan kenobi posted I had to reply.

Well "I sit" are amazing words in the engames, example in a 5v3 scenario mostly the 2 players from the team of 5 will say "I sit" to make the battle fair at 3v3. It was a common courtesy in the endgame (most do it but not all).

The example is you can see on the screenshot above, where Zamakutea says "sit" to give a fair 2v2 battle.

Ty my good sir
I are less dumbest nao

Zeus
02-17-2016, 10:38 AM
Oh no! I smell player hunting :banana:

Player hunting for what? He didn't do anything rude or insulting?

Visiting
02-17-2016, 11:32 AM
Player hunting for what? He didn't do anything rude or insulting?

Pm me for IGN, so you can bestow upon me a jester vanity set :O

mesalin
02-17-2016, 11:51 AM
Pm me for IGN, so you can bestow upon me a jester vanity set :O
Where is my para eye eye jester?

Pingmill
02-17-2016, 12:51 PM

I don't know where to put this but I trust you will know; I have recently encountered a massive bug in the planar arena. The big is that even if you die and return to the starting point you still recieve the boss effects. These are receiving the vortex crystal, getting the proximity curse and being killed for no reason. Remember these are on the other side of the swords in the respawn area

Thank you

oekeone
02-17-2016, 01:18 PM

<Forgiveness>

Hahaah what about those people who bought the mythic rengol rune for 10m+ before they were easy to loot 😂😂😂😂

mesalin
02-17-2016, 01:24 PM
Hahaah what about those people who bought the mythic rengol rune for 10m+ before they were easy to loot 😂😂😂😂
Ikr!

Sent from my ONE TOUCH 4033D using Tapatalk

Zeus
02-17-2016, 01:32 PM
I don't know where to put this but I trust you will know; I have recently encountered a massive bug in the planar arena. The big is that even if you die and return to the starting point you still recieve the boss effects. These are receiving the vortex crystal, getting the proximity curse and being killed for no reason. Remember these are on the other side of the swords in the respawn area

Thank you

This has been happening for a while. I believe it's been reported, just never acknowledged that it would be fixed. Nevertheless, I would recommend you make a thread in technical issues section so a developer may acknowledge and fix it.