PDA

View Full Version : I don't know what to think about this...

Dragoonclaws
02-15-2016, 12:51 PM
CONSTRUCTIVE REPLIES ONLY

So I've been replying to some posts and I got a feedback like this...

I realized I wrote along number and it was mistaken for a phone number. The first time this happened to me, it was in a forums game and we had to write a word related to the word in the post above... And I wrote but* (double the last letter). I checked the forums games and noticed that the thread got deleted.

I never wanted to offend anyone or share anything bad... Its really sad that some people can ruin the experience of the next generation. we used to only need 3 characters to write a post, now its 11. New forumers never needed to post 6-7 posts before being able to post a thread... Now we're stuck with new forumers spamming random threads every 2 minutes to post a thread on AL General Discussion about a random spam... Then a "wild 10 bar forumer" replies: send an email to support@...

What can we do to help this? For real, it scared me for a moment...

Visiting
02-15-2016, 01:03 PM
CONSTRUCTIVE REPLIES ONLY

So I've been replying to some posts and I got a feedback like this...

I realized I wrote along number and it was mistaken for a phone number. The first time this happened to me, it was in a forums game and we had to write a word related to the word in the post above... And I wrote but* (double the last letter). I checked the forums games and noticed that the thread got deleted.

I never wanted to offend anyone or share anything bad... Its really sad that some people can ruin the experience of the next generation. we used to only need 3 characters to write a post, now its 11. New forumers never needed to post 6-7 posts before being able to post a thread... Now we're stuck with new forumers spamming random threads every 2 minutes to post a thread on AL General Discussion about a random spam... Then a "wild 10 bar forumer" replies: send an email to support@...

What can we do to help this? For real, it scared me for a moment...

This warning has happened to me a few times as well, not really sure why though since I'm the epitome of constructive ;0

Zeus
02-15-2016, 09:25 PM
It's simply anti-spam tools to stop the love babaji.

Seoratrek
02-15-2016, 09:32 PM
It's simply anti-spam tools to stop the love babaji.

Yep! It's not a perfect system but it is to help curb some of the spam. If you have any concerns you can always send me a PM.

Schnitzel
02-15-2016, 09:33 PM
Wierdly, the 10posts to post threads rule doesn't seem to apply for Babaji
:/

kinzmet
02-16-2016, 08:02 PM
Happened to me too, so thank you babaji

Titanium
02-18-2016, 06:25 AM
Love babaji was busy IRL since was a valentine's day. Don't panic... he might come back in March.