PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's questions

yeldarbroz
02-15-2016, 02:22 PM
First off: how long do we have?
Is this a one week event? Two? If it's only one, are we even going to have any time to farm whatever is behind the portal? Make an achievement like 250 love elixirs opened or something with a title, just for a little motivation.
Secondly, which maps are best for farming hearts? I'm assuming the usual (wt4), but just wondering if any of the normal maps work better.
Lastly, just to make sure, none of the token vanities are tradeable right?

Thanks guys!
--Yeld

Hallweeen
02-15-2016, 02:24 PM
Wt4/kt4 is best. It'll last till the bar is full then we have a week of whatever is in that portal (some boss)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

yeldarbroz
02-15-2016, 03:17 PM
Kk, thx hal

Dragoonclaws
02-15-2016, 04:50 PM
Players usually complete the bar in a week. The start is usually slow because people just farm the tokens for the vanities. It goes faster later, don't worry :)

btw I kinda doubt the fact that the completion bar is only affected by the players who drink love potions... I have a weird feeling like there is a program that makes sure the bar fills continuously, like a potion drinking bot made by StS that adds potions count when progress is too slow ... but it's just a theory. Keep drinking potions!!! It goes faster that way! Who knows... maybe we will have to fight Gold Arcane Deary behind the portal! ... or a wild Flapthulhu.

yeldarbroz
02-16-2016, 07:09 AM
Haha, that would be hilarious if they do...