PDA

View Full Version : Best Gear

Crowsfoot
02-15-2016, 03:59 PM
As a level 46 warrior, what is the best gear you can use? (assume no price limit)

mesalin
02-15-2016, 04:26 PM
Arcane sword.
Glinstone set
Mythic or legendary belt

<Forgiveness>

Crowsfoot
02-15-2016, 06:02 PM
Arcane sword.
Glinstone set
Mythic or legendary belt

<Forgiveness>
I am out of forum thanks for the day, but thank you very much for the reply. Glinstone is legendary, yes? And, what ring/pendant am I looking for?

wangkj
02-15-2016, 10:35 PM
I am out of forum thanks for the day, but thank you very much for the reply. Glinstone is legendary, yes? And, what ring/pendant am I looking for?

Glintstone is a mythic set and you should get planar pendant and arcane ring

ilhanna
02-15-2016, 10:58 PM
Arcane sword.
Glinstone set
Mythic or legendary belt

<Forgiveness>

You need to first craft the Orcslaying legendary set before you can start on Glintstone crafting. So for starters go with forager/wicked dead/dragon hunter potency/assault and dragon hunter potency/assault belt while you decide on whether to craft Orcslaying and Glintstone. Both sets require a lot of orc tags to craft and the best way to gather these is doing the dailies that you only get once you finish the Garetta quest line and be level 46. Arcane ring is great to have while your sets (assuming you're crafting them) are cooking, and its price is steadily dropping. If you haven't already got it, the planar pendant is a lot easier to craft now that the recipe is cheap. You will need 120 planar essences to craft it though, which means that having decent gear to run Planar Tombs is a necessity. If your focus is pve, the mythic aegis makes great tanking weapon with its taunt proc, but arcane sword does great damage with its proc too. I would say pick aegis for survivability (for example if your gear has no high tier jewel or reinforced gems) and arcane sword for faster run assuming your gear gives you decent HP and armor. Apart from KM3, people farm Planar Tombs and elite Ren'gol, and the latter place especially, poses a challenge to warriors.

Glad to see you back.

ilhanna
02-15-2016, 11:06 PM
Some gear comparison chart:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?258250-46-Mythic-Gear-comparison

mesalin
02-16-2016, 02:30 AM
Glinstone set is mythic
He don't need spend extra money on planar pendant If he will get fast set

Glintstone is a mythic set and you should get planar pendant and arcane ring

<Forgiveness>

Drasiteal
02-16-2016, 08:04 AM
Agreed with above but for hard elite tanking i prefer lvl 46 mythic aegis.weapon before lvl 46 arcane weapon

Ucamaeben
02-24-2016, 08:22 PM
Arcane Sword
Arcane Ring
Planar pendant
Mythic belt
Mythic armor 43 or Glinstone
Glinstone helm

That's 18 jewel slots. Use all fury at minimum of excellent level. Throw a excellent diamond and/or a chaos on there if you want.

Starlordxx
02-26-2016, 03:23 PM
Nice info here

Udit Uberoi
03-31-2016, 04:51 PM
a very detailed post

boljackz
04-04-2016, 02:15 PM
glintstone set
arcane sword
mythic belt
nekro