PDA

View Full Version : Quick History Lesson

Crowsfoot
02-15-2016, 04:07 PM
As a player who hasn't been around since the level 41 level cap, what would be the big chunks of information/updates I need to know be? Most of the game seems alien now. Crafting, new pets, and new areas. My main account is a warrior and I prefer elite farming to PvP if that helps.

Suggestions about where to level up, what gear to use, what pets to use, etc. also welcome.

Thank you in advance,
Crowsfoot

Hallweeen
02-15-2016, 04:09 PM
You're new?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

wangkj
02-15-2016, 04:10 PM
Level up in wt4 with party kt4 if solo. Use para items planar pendant and arcane sword I've heard is op. And use Nekro most op pet of all although sns in good to

mesalin
02-15-2016, 04:24 PM
Best gear for warrior is arcane sword, glinstone set , mythic or legendary belt. If you wanna PvP to get shady and surge or nekro. Lvl up? Grind watchers tombs 4 all day if you wanna get highest lvl as fast as possible. Yeah in game changed many things. We got jewels instead of gems. You need to hurry cause cap 56 is around the corner!

<Forgiveness>

konafez
02-15-2016, 04:35 PM
Best gear for warrior is arcane sword, glinstone set , mythic or legendary belt. If you wanna PvP to get shady and surge or nekro. Lvl up? Grind watchers tombs 4 all day if you wanna get highest lvl as fast as possible. Yeah in game changed many things. We got jewels instead of gems. You need to hurry cause cap 56 is around the corner!

<Forgiveness>

And don't post in the forum about how bad the economy is, that dead horse is thoroughly beaten

~PureUnity~
02-15-2016, 04:38 PM
You're back! :)

tharidom
02-15-2016, 04:42 PM
You're new?

... He says he hasn't played since the 41 cap and he also happens to be a senior forum member, how does that make someone look new?

Anyways wcb crow!

Dragoonclaws
02-15-2016, 04:54 PM
No worries Crow, I'm back too.... but only in forums xD I missed the level 46, so I'm in the same boat. I followed the news via a friend who still played the game :p

The usual seasonal events came and left, the myth became true (Arcane Deary), too many mythics and brand new arcane weapons released recently. You have a huge variety of gear to try and play with. I think the players already told which were the best. Enjoy and welcome back!

mesalin
02-15-2016, 05:04 PM
And don't post in the forum about how bad the economy is, that dead horse is thoroughly beaten
I won't. Enter forum and you see enough threads 'bout that

<Forgiveness>

Ardbeg
02-15-2016, 05:53 PM
As a player who hasn't been around since the level 41 level cap, what would be the big chunks of information/updates I need to know be? Most of the game seems alien now. Crafting, new pets, and new areas. My main account is a warrior and I prefer elite farming to PvP if that helps.

Suggestions about where to level up, what gear to use, what pets to use, etc. also welcome.

Thank you in advance,
Crowsfoot

Welcome back! Grab Nekro, collect Fury Jewels and hoard massive Rengol crates, wait til cap...

Crowsfoot
02-15-2016, 06:05 PM
I am out of forum thanks for the day, but thank you all for the replies.

How is nekro crafted, ie should I just buy him?
When is the cap raise coming? Would it be wise of me to skip the arcane 2H sword for now?

Newcomx
02-15-2016, 06:05 PM
Welcome back

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk

Ardbeg
02-15-2016, 06:12 PM
I am out of forum thanks for the day, but thank you all for the replies.

How is nekro crafted, ie should I just buy him?
When is the cap raise coming? Would it be wise of me to skip the arcane 2H sword for now?

Just buy Nekro. Get Aegis of Might or Grit or Arcane Sword. Aegis is better for Pve/Aoe Dmg, Sword is better for Bosses and Pvp. If you want to Pvp, Arcane Sword it is, in Pve i recommend Aegis as a first choice.

Fyrce
02-15-2016, 06:18 PM
Id say level in wilds then rengol, so you can start to get jewels. leveling is better in areas anyways.

Zylx
02-15-2016, 06:33 PM
Well that's a familiar name...

Welcome back bro.

Schnitzel
02-15-2016, 08:05 PM
The Crow returns!

Bluesparky
02-16-2016, 12:24 AM
Hi bro welcome back..

Weapon = arcane sword (PvP) / Aegis (pve)
Glint stone mythic set : (only helm armor good), but bonus u get is axepull..
Look out guide by ravager: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?272496-Crafting-set-requirements..
Arcane ring, planar mythic pendant, 46 legendary belt..
Pet buy nekro from auction.

Pm me when online fr more help..

Neutrone
02-16-2016, 03:48 AM
Welcome back.
I was wondering where you disappeared to. (Always had good info in the warrior class discussion).

Wt4 and kt4 are still lvl up places. Demand for tanks these days isnt as much as back then (in elites/arena). But crate farming is still a very stable way of making money these days.

Goodluck.

IGN: Mustang

kinzmet
02-16-2016, 09:52 AM
When they say a lots of old players were quitting, then Crow comes back and save the day! Welcome back crow!

I hope these can help you:

For leveling

WT4 Great EXP, Great source of Water/Nature jewels
KM3 Good EXP, Great source of Water/Nature jewels, Good Chance on Rengol Locks
Tindirin Good EXood source of all jewels (except chaos), Ok chance on Rengol locks, Chance on Dragkin teeth (high drop chance on Elite)

Gears

Glintstone set (Helm, Armor, Ring, Pendant) Farm it or buy the ingreadients. This is good until we see the new gears for level56 cap.
Arcane Ring Craft it / buy it Great ring while you still don't have the complete Glint set (Needs Dragonite bar and Arcane shard [shard is now cheap] )
Planar Pendant Craft it / buy it Great pendant while you still don't have the complete Glint set (Planar Tomb Elite)
Mythic weapon Aegis for PvE
Arcane weapon Dragon Hunter Sword for PvP
Dragon Hunter belts level 46 is a must

PS: You need the complete Glint set to be able to gain its set bonus. Since the announcement of the new level cap, getting the set would be a bit of a let down though.

Kakashis
02-16-2016, 11:09 AM
Glinstone set came but fell short of expectations. Massive Rengol Locked crates are the things to open along with a token system, Arcane rings and nekro became a common must have, jewel system replaced gem system, birthday cakes almost ruined the economy, stampy pet released to counter SNS/pool pets, SNS came back and is 14m and droppimg, Arcane weapons upon new release was the cheapest price in history, and a 10 level cap to 56 is expected to release soon.

By far the worst expansion with only 3 maps and no new content other than recycled events as of lately. This season was kind of a write off as STS was busy creating a new game COC from ground up which we got some beautiful vanities from. Unfortunately, that left us with very little profitable items to farm and just about everything crafted or leaderboard was untradable.

I just hope next expansion they put all their effort into AL as its currently their only successful title and they're killing it softly.

Starkinea
02-16-2016, 01:41 PM
You're new?

... He says he hasn't played since the 41 cap and he also happens to be a senior forum member, how does that make someone look new?

Anyways wcb crow!

Obviously the lady is trolling....ty Hall

Welcome back Crow!

Kershy
02-16-2016, 02:21 PM
Wow nice to have u back!

Go farm wt4 its ez as always to lvl up there. Hmm on items i cant help bc i know nothing about tanks. Arcane sword is really good atm from what ive heard. Nekro, toor, maridos and sns are the top and most used pets (nekro is a must xD and its cheap af rn same as sns)

Edit: (if u can) buy the 15% permanent xp buff, it costs 3US and totally worth it. Oh! And u will get a lion pet for buyin it too ^-^

nutsophast
02-17-2016, 11:12 AM
Ayy it's crowsfeet!

Cead
02-17-2016, 12:04 PM
Wow, its nice to see one of my most favorite forumer coming back to the game. We never met ig but i always avidly read your guides and kept stalking your account for a while after you left. XD

#Respect

konafez
02-18-2016, 03:24 AM
If your coming back , bring cake..can never have enough cake

bruceboster
02-19-2016, 10:51 AM
Welcome back bro! I miss so much your guide. The Legend warrior elite farmer is back! :D

Zeus
02-19-2016, 12:14 PM
Welcome back bro, long time no see. I don't play as much as I used to, but I'm still online from time to time. Try sending me another friend request, my list was wiped a few months back when I deleted my character.

Alhuntrazeck
02-19-2016, 07:29 PM
Hey Foot, welcome back!!

Morholt
02-19-2016, 09:03 PM
I stopped playing for a while/since capping 41, but have mostly followed the forums & dilly-dallied in game with things. Of recent, I've actually been playing more for real, in preparation & hopes of The new expansion coming.

In a nutshell: km3 is all that you should really bother with doing.
Grinding for the 46 mythic combo would be pretty pointless at this point. If you have tons of old gold sitting around, you can shell it out to get it. But remember...it'll be outdated after people grind for a few days in the Kraag Tombs, hit 56, and then start popping crates, as the lvl 56 crate gear will be at least just as good, if not better.

Really...just run KM3 until you hit 46, while collecting some crates to sell. Then grab some top of the line 46 legendary gear, the 43 mythic armor, and grab a cheap 46 mythic aegis. Arcane ring is still top ring. If you want to toss some gold around grab one. It'll probably stay competitive at 56, but the value will plummet. Might be best to search the market for a full tarlok rage Shuyal ring to pop up, if you don't have one laying around still because...remember, you're only going to be in KM3...you don't really need the extra 20 damage on a warrior in there. When you're ready to farm 56 elites, arcane ring & competition will be much cheaper then when you may have actual use for it.
If you want to check out the arcane sword, hold off until next weekend (around the 25th), after the prices finish crashing.

Arcane pets are cheap now. You could get 3 good ones for roughly 2.5 mil right now! Nekro is heavenly, but slightly higher in price. SnS are probably top dog, but it has a high price (relative to everything else, at least), but arcane pets will be dropping as well until next weekend.

Gems are gone except the leftovers, which have pretty good price now. Now they have jewels. Same concept, but now your inventory & crafting slots get cluttered way quicker.
All sockets on items now only take 8 hours each!
New currencies are around, but at this stage of the season...they aren't really worth bothering with, since your gold can get them in the market for cheap, and KM3 is quicker to farm gold than other maps for other currencies.

Really...all the new content--at the moment--is only good for a single play-through, just to check it all out.

Side note: I kind of feel/hope sts is intentionally letting the current market crash, so that all old gear is good for old maps (46 and below) and plentiful/available for new players in the future. Why? Wouldn't it be wild if they implemented the old Final Fantasy Early- Cave effect for all 56+ content? You know which cave I'm talking about. THE CAVE. Where you can't wear metal armors & such; you have to wear armors of a different material. What if...we have to travel to a new realm and all sub-56 gear can't be used in the future maps & expansions!? It would pretty much create a brand new economy. It would...it would be like an Arcane Legends 2.
Sounds crazy. I know. And it probably is. But we are getting some new changes to the skill system...a 10 level jump up... Am I just grabbing at straws here, or connecting some dots? :D

Energizeric
02-22-2016, 12:40 AM
Here's a summary of what happened since the 41 cap:

1) Prices went way up and everything got very expensive. Arcane Rings cost more than 100m.

2) Prices went way down and everything got very cheap. Arcane Rings now only 2m.

The End.

SacredKnight
02-22-2016, 04:08 AM
Welcome back Crow! I also left after 41 expansion but I'm back too! (Kind of). Let's be utterly dazed by the changes together, lol.

Zylx
02-22-2016, 11:05 PM
Welcome back Crow! I also left after 41 expansion but I'm back too! (Kind of). Let's be utterly dazed by the changes together, lol.

Well, welcome back to you as well!

Avaree
02-23-2016, 10:09 AM
(A wee bit late for posting in your thread)

WELCOME BACK CROW!