PDA

View Full Version : Platfarmer's Valentine (Gold love chest farming using 6 lix)

Platfarmer
02-15-2016, 11:07 PM
Hi guys, I'm back with more videos XD this time it's to feed you with informations on how I farm love craft! And will be providing some tips and tricks below.

(Note: I'm not saying this is the most efficient way but I have tried several others like kt4 and km3 and also different methods of farming in wt4 but this is the fastest way for me)

Farming Records
Day 1 of event: Farmed 3 lix 0 chests (Doing it all wrong, like opening in full map of km3 and kt4)
Day 5 of event: Farmed 10 lix 17 chests (finally figured how to efficiently farm in wt4)
Day 6 of event: Farmed 4 lix 3 chests
Day 8 of event: Farmed 4 lix 4 chests (idk if i got the timing right, its after valentines day)
Day 9 of event: Farmed 6 lix 11 chests (Today)

So getting 1 chest is equivalent to the price of 2 lix and in total I made a profit of around 800k in about 3 hrs of gameplay on love lix ( rough estimation) Hence it proves to be pretty profitable. However only do this if you are willing to spend more than 5 lix on it because from my experience (Day 6 where i got 3 in last 2nd lix) segmented/low quantity runs is pretty demoralising and will eventually cause u to give up on the farm.

Disclaimer: Luck for various players varies so if you are the type that doesnt get on average 5 - 6 locks per lix in km3 u might want to sit this one out, but this is just my opinion , maybe u will be luckier here :)

Alright, now to the video on how I spent valentine :'( ... Ooops, I mean how I farmed valentine event, enjoy :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiRx_6Pn7C8&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aI7Owcn7Tdc&feature=youtu.be

Tips and Tricks

So what you want to do for Gold love Chest farming is making the best out of that 5 mins of lix, as shown on the video i did these steps
1. Open the lix just before mobs
Call me calculative but every seconds really counts when u are on a 5 mins lix, try to get as close as u can to the first mob before opening the lix for maximum expenditure of ur precious lix time!

2. Only hit the front right side of the tomb
This is currently the fastest way to kill 46 mobs in 20-30 seconds, the left side gives u 41 mobs and other maps are just ... meh... plus it feels better (espescially for mages) to be able to cover a large amount of mobs at the same time, i believe that the proc rate of the lix will improve too.

3. Leave the map asap using the main menu method which I covered in my km3 guide :)
This doesnt need explanation, if u want an explanation: IT'S TO SAVE THOSE PRECIOUS SECONDS TICKING AWAY FROM YOUR LIX

4. Luck lix/ Lep doesnt affect the rates
Credits to Diggdugg for testing it out, do not waste your precious luck lix for this farm

So these are currently the tips and tricks i can provide you guys, I do have certain hypothesis in mind about the lix, one of which is that rather than proc from kills, i think that it procs from damage, so might be a good idea to get low damage gears and start doing your dots and aoe damages, its not confirm though, so try it at your own risk.

For all those who are willing to take a shot at this, Good luck and for all of you, Happy Love Crafting!!!

Update (Post Bar filled)

TY for all the supports here and in game :) For this, i will specially thank you guys by making another video, opening 100 lovecraft chests + 10 bonus golden ones!!! Enjoy!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k6v0cDyziI&feature=youtu.be

And another one XD
(Note: For those pming about collaborating to open locks, I do not get involved with such business, Kamiliaczek in this video is just my companion to see what i have looted and also give me some support but all the locks belong to me, please understand, I am so sorry :( anyways that would be my last time opening locks for now, I do not usually engage in such activities as there are better ways to spend my plats.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsI2XK7qZqg&feature=youtu.be

And my last video for this event, enjoy :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0ufS532_NU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWL6Ed2RhfI

I have cut a huge portion of the video as they are repetitive and boring, also what i was talking about halfway through the video is that i found out that im farming slower, partly because I am not on luck lix and I am a noob at using daggers XD. My previous timings were 12- 15 sec and now its over 20 sec so thats prolly why i didnt get much loots. :(

wangkj
02-15-2016, 11:39 PM
Man U op at farming bro wish I could say the same for me good job platfarmer

Platfarmer
02-15-2016, 11:46 PM
Man U op at farming bro wish I could say the same for me good job platfarmer

Thanks for your encouragement :) i still have a lot to learn though, there might be faster/more efficient ways to do this but i hope more people will know how to farm with gold lix with the best method known right now, good luck

Asron9
02-15-2016, 11:50 PM
Hi guys, I'm back with more videos XD this time it's to feed you with informations on how I farm love craft! And will be providing some tips and tricks below.

(Note: I'm not saying this is the most efficient way but I have tried several others like kt4 and km3 and also different methods of farming in wt4 but this is the fastest way for me)

Farming Records
Day 1 of event: Farmed 3 lix 0 chests (Doing it all wrong, like opening in full map of km3 and kt4)
Day 5 of event: Farmed 10 lix 17 chests (finally figured how to efficiently farm in wt4)
Day 8 of event: Farmed 4 lix 4 chests (idk if i got the timing right, its after valentines day)

So getting 1 chest is equivalent to the price of 2 lix and in total I made a profit of around 800k in about 3 hrs of gameplay on love lix ( rough estimation) Hence it proves to be pretty profitable. However only do this if you are willing to spend more than 5 lix on it because from my experience (Day 6 where i got 3 in last 2nd lix) segmented/low quantity runs is pretty demoralising and will eventually cause u to give up on the farm.

Disclaimer: Luck for various players varies so if you are the type that doesnt get on average 5 - 6 locks per lix in km3 u might want to sit this one out, but this is just my opinion , maybe u will be luckier here :)

Alright, now to the video on how I spent valentine :'( ... Ooops, I mean how I farmed valentine event, enjoy :)

Tips and Tricks

So what you want to do for Gold love Chest farming is making the best out of that 5 mins of lix, as shown on the video i did these steps
Call me calculative but every seconds really counts when u are on a 5 mins lix, try to get as close as u can to the first mob before opening the lix for maximum expenditure of ur precious lix time!

This is currently the fastest way to kill 46 mobs in 20-30 seconds, the left side gives u 41 mobs and other maps are just ... meh... plus it feels better (espescially for mages) to be able to cover a large amount of mobs at the same time, i believe that the proc rate of the lix will improve too.

3. Leave the map asap using the main menu method which I covered in my km3 guide :)
This doesnt need explanation, if u want an explanation: IT'S TO SAVE THOSE PRECIOUS SECONDS TICKING AWAY FROM YOUR LIX

Credits to Diggdugg for testing it out, do not waste your precious luck lix for this farm

So these are currently the tips and tricks i can provide you guys, I do have certain hypothesis in mind about the lix, one of which is that rather than proc from kills, i think that it procs from damage, so might be a good idea to get low damage gears and start doing your dots and aoe damages, its not confirm though, so try it at your own risk.

For all those who are willing to take a shot at this, Good luck and for all of you, Happy Love Crafting!!!
thanks [emoji4]

wangkj
02-15-2016, 11:53 PM
Thanks for your encouragement :) i still have a lot to learn though, there might be faster/more efficient ways to do this but i hope more people will know how to farm with gold lix with the best method known right now, good luck

Hahaha I farm regular heart letters pretty good investment too. I don't make nearly as much as u do though but I can make enough for me to get decent gear lol. I still have to cap to realize my full potential lol I'm a level 42 Mage

oekeone
02-16-2016, 12:04 AM

Farming Records

Tips and Tricks

Wow thank god someone made a guide on how to make a guide on to get gold in Lovecraft even I lost 400k now Ima earn them back!

Platfarmer
02-16-2016, 12:19 AM
Hahaha I farm regular heart letters pretty good investment too. I don't make nearly as much as u do though but I can make enough for me to get decent gear lol. I still have to cap to realize my full potential lol I'm a level 42 Mage
Yes letters are pretty profitable, they are good for players to increase inventory size too :)

Wow thank god someone made a guide on how to make a guide on to get gold in Lovecraft even I lost 400k now Ima earn them back!

Good luck, i cant assure u that this is a guide to make gold during this event because u have to have certain element of luck in you, but if you are willing to take the risk, please use my tips to farm more efficiently :)

Veenihiv
02-16-2016, 12:33 AM
Whew... Awsme video Bro & HappY Valentines Day <3

oekeone
02-16-2016, 12:35 AM
Yes letters are pretty profitable, they are good for players to increase inventory size too :)

Good luck, i cant assure u that this is a guide to make gold during this event because u have to have certain element of luck in you, but if you are willing to take the risk, please use my tips to farm more efficiently :)

:| can't believe I just spent 20minutes of my life and 100k of gold elix and got no chest :| but good guide I did exactly what you did

Veenihiv
02-16-2016, 12:53 AM
:| can't believe I just spent 20minutes of my life and 100k of gold elix and got no chest :| but good guide I did exactly what you did

As he said luck varies from player to player

oekeone
02-16-2016, 01:29 AM
As he said luck varies from player to player

True well I guess km3 is still the best

Asron9
02-16-2016, 06:40 AM
same here done the same way but my luck today not good enough 1 lix 1 chest :D

Platfarmer
02-16-2016, 09:13 AM
same here done the same way but my luck today not good enough 1 lix 1 chest :D

1 lix 1 chest is good, u made profit :)

kinzmet
02-16-2016, 09:29 AM
I thought this was a thread about plat farmers LOL :p

@OP I had the same idea about using lix just before hitting the mobs, great tips.

Asron9
02-16-2016, 09:31 AM
Thank You [emoji5]

oekeone
02-16-2016, 12:23 PM

Idk but today my puck changed I got 4 chest in 1 elix I know you won't believe me but its possible :D I showed my guildies the way u farm and they said they got 3+ each elix

mistery
02-16-2016, 03:17 PM
i found out something weird
follow theese steps:
1.go to any town
2.open elix
3.go to second map of rengol,then quick leave and go to outpost
4.go wt4 and kill the first group of mobs then leave to outpost and back to step 3

idk but with this thing i got 2-3 chests EVERY run only from the first group of mobs.And that takes max 30 seconds...just try

Platfarmer
02-16-2016, 07:51 PM
Idk but today my puck changed I got 4 chest in 1 elix I know you won't believe me but its possible :D I showed my guildies the way u farm and they said they got 3+ each elix

I have no reason to not believe u, good for you :) glad this method helped your guildies

i found out something weird
follow theese steps:
1.go to any town
2.open elix
3.go to second map of rengol,then quick leave and go to outpost
4.go wt4 and kill the first group of mobs then leave to outpost and back to step 3

idk but with this thing i got 2-3 chests EVERY run only from the first group of mobs.And that takes max 30 seconds...just try

maybe its just luck but no harm try 1 lix :)

oekeone
02-16-2016, 08:58 PM
I have no reason to not believe u, good for you :) glad this method helped your guildies

maybe its just luck but no harm try 1 lix :)

This is all I got today and plus a 2x 1 run147149 147150 147151 147154 147155 147156147152

Platfarmer
02-19-2016, 09:58 PM
Ty for all your support guys! I have added a new video of me opening 100 lovecraft chests and 10 bonus ones here :)
All chests are looted except for 5 normal ones which are bought from cs.

Is golden lovecraft chest profitable? i would say yes, i made 1 m from it by using a solo rogue to run the map in around 12-15 sec per run right after portal opens. ( sorry i was rushing to sell all the loots asap so i didnt have time to make a video) but even now, it is still pretty profitable (then again counting in ur luck factor)

All the best guys!!

itsmeblack
02-20-2016, 12:50 PM
good job.iam use 5 elix and got 3 gold chest -_-'

Platfarmer
02-21-2016, 10:14 AM
good job.iam use 5 elix and got 3 gold chest -_-'

Ty :) well using this lix is to me the most profitable way to get through this event, if you are a rogue u might want to consider the latest video i have added, i did pretty decent in terms of loot 6 lix 12 gold lovecraft chests (I did a lot better using fervor bow though) hope u enjoy :)

Ydqm
02-21-2016, 02:26 PM
Dam you all must be really lucky, just did a 7 lix 0 chests in wt4, bad luck for me i guess.

oekeone
02-22-2016, 08:17 AM

Farming Records

Tips and Tricks

Update (Post Bar filled)

TY for all the supports here and in game :) For this, i will specially thank you guys by making another video, opening 100 lovecraft chests + 10 bonus golden ones!!! Enjoy!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k6v0cDyziI&feature=youtu.be

And another one XD
(Note: For those pming about collaborating to open locks, I do not get involved with such business, Kamiliaczek in this video is just my companion to see what i have looted and also give me some support but all the locks belong to me, please understand, I am so sorry :( anyways that would be my last time opening locks for now, I do not usually engage in such activities as there are better ways to spend my plats.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsI2XK7qZqg&feature=youtu.be

And my last video for this event, enjoy :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0ufS532_NU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWL6Ed2RhfI

I have cut a huge portion of the video as they are repetitive and boring, also what i was talking about halfway through the video is that i found out that im farming slower, partly because I am not on luck lix and I am a noob at using daggers XD. My previous timings were 12- 15 sec and now its over 20 sec so thats prolly why i didnt get much loots. :(

You should make a thread called : Adventures with platfarmer! Lol since you make a lot of good videos! xD

Platfarmer
02-23-2016, 02:34 AM
You should make a thread called : Adventures with platfarmer! Lol since you make a lot of good videos! xD

hehe, ty, i have a lot to learn compared to other people's videos still trying to improve :)