PDA

View Full Version : WTH!

kurl
07-02-2011, 06:36 PM
I just spent 4 plat for no reason. i had to pay 2 plat for a build? and i had to pay 2 plat to change it back to my dual spec build. what did i acomplish? can i get a refund? and whats the thing with builds?
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Gluttony
07-02-2011, 06:50 PM
You HAD to pay 2 plat for a build... you mean you chose to pay 2 plat to see how well a build works. As I understand it you want some sort of test drive before you buy the merch? Correct me if I'm wrong, but when you're in the "Update Stats" screen can't you see how adding a point to a certain stat changes you build in real time? I know that it's without gear, but that should be enough to see what you're going to get before you click submit. So, no takebacks! It's pretty much the same for any plat purchase; faces comes to mind (which I had a solution for HERE (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?29726-Plat-upgrades-transferable)). All sales are final; I'm pretty sure that's what all the confirmation screens try to warn you about.

Register
07-02-2011, 06:54 PM
yep..gluttony answred it! But now you wont have to spend 4 plat later! You could just do 4 tapjoy free offers and its all good :)

Zaltiar
07-02-2011, 07:02 PM
Lesson learned :P

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk