PDA

View Full Version : My ideas part 1

harie
02-16-2016, 03:16 AM
Hii, my first time in this forum after 4 years playing Al, so today I want to share some of my ideas. So I have been creating this arcane pet in my mind since last year....
So here is the story about them

Long time ago , before the legends discovered Arlor, there's one mage called himself Shang , he was very powerful that nobody dares to challenge him. But until one day , a powerful foe challenge him to a duel.... Unfortunately, Shang was defeated badly in the battle. The guy called himself The Devil told Shang that he will make people in his village suffer and also take over Arlor . Later then, Shang was thrown into the river by The Devil's army...

After days , being unconscious he found him left beside a coconut tree. He saw a glowing cave . Shang went inside the cave and saw a mage covered with glowing symbols. The Unknown mage greeted him. Shang then told him about what happened to him. Later then, the Unknown mage told him that he will grant him something that may help him defeat The Devil. The Unknown mage put his hand on the ground , and out of nowhere a portal came before him and he saw 2 mysterious creature coming out from the portal . He then asked the mage what are those 2 creature . The mage said : this 2 creature have names one is graden and the other one is Gido, they are the keepers of Arlor , they have been here before we were born. Graden represent darkness while Gido represent light. Shang said: so you're saying that this two smurf like creature will help me? Garden and Gido suddenly shout at him and said: we no smurf!!! Shang was shocked that they can actually talk and understand. The mage: well I think there's no time to waste Shang , go with them and seal that demon. Before shang left the cave , Shang asked the mage whether he knows the demon or not . The mage told him that The Devil is once his father but he was being posses by an ancient Evil spirit . Without any words the mage summoned a portal and pushed
Shang into the hole. He , Graden and Gido found themself in front of the entrance
Of the village . Shang then straight away find and challenge him to a duel. They battled The Devil. Since he is so hard to defeat, Shang decided to seal him so Garden and Gido unleash a powerful spell that killed all his army . later then G and G release a powerful spell to tie him up and seal him forever . But Shang was pulled together by TD , Shang last words to G and G was don't let anybody open the seal until the end of the days. Since then G and G has been protecting the seal until.....

Arcane pet : Graden and Gido

Ability. : ying and yang

Has 25% of summoning light and dark beam damaging enemy. Has 50% chance of summoning spell that disable skills ( only physical atck can be used )(5 sec).15 % chance lifesteal for ally. And 10 % chance of sealling them for 4 sec.

Passive

Atck 5 enemy ,reduce dmg taken by 50% reduce hit chance by 30% . 12 mana regen and 12 health regen . Has small chance of creating shields for 2 ally.

Ty ..hope sts like it.

Veenihiv
02-16-2016, 03:18 AM
No picture?

harie
02-16-2016, 03:36 AM
Well actually I don't know how to put pic...hehe

Dragoonclaws
02-16-2016, 08:45 AM
Hey Harie,

welcome to the forums! I think the idea sounds great, even thought the pet seems to be a recolored black/white version of the whim bros.

Here is a thread to help post pictures: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?250080-How-to-Post-a-Picture-on-the-Forums