PDA

View Full Version : Build slots

WJJ
07-02-2011, 07:28 PM
I understand and am cool with the fact that a respec cost plat. But I think the build slots are kind of useless the way they are now. I would like to see the slots only accessible if you purchase them with plat(50 plat?), and once you purchase a slot u can designate a build to it and that build is available to you at anytime without another plat purchase. If you want to chance the build of course you would have to pay the 2 plats. I think 2 build slots should be the max that way STS will still have revenue from respecs if someone wanted to change. Plus they would gain the revenue from the build slot purchase.

nmyxspaceship
07-02-2011, 07:32 PM
Hmm I can see what you are saying but how about you suggest making whole new option bc the slots are there so you wouldnt have to spend any extra time before a run going through your items you could just have a preset and you could equip your whole set with the press of a button but also if you think about it 2 plat from free app section and 50 plat is a big defference anyways great suggestion:D You should put this under the suggestions thread.