PDA

View Full Version : I dont,, kno why i got...banned

CeasiBear
07-02-2011, 08:43 PM
Ok 2 days after i come back pn Pocket Legends,it says im banned....Forever

well im emailing them but is this gd bye?

Redbridge
07-02-2011, 08:51 PM
Bans are NEVER discussed in public. If there's a genuine misunderstanding they'll sort it, as they have access to your chat logs at the time you were banned, and everything you have ever said. email them all the details but be prepared to wait 2-5 working days as they get 1000's of emails every day. send an email to support[at]spacetimestudios.com replacing [at] with @.

Good Luck with that. Never good saying good-bye to fellow players, so til next time...

davidis57
07-02-2011, 09:25 PM
Read the TOS. Than think back a couple days of what you said or did. You probably have good idea already.

Pocket Legends Characters Timbabird -55 Oldsillymage -55

CeasiBear
07-02-2011, 09:35 PM
Read the TOS. Than think back a couple days of what you said or did. You probably have good idea already.

Pocket Legends Characters Timbabird -55 Oldsillymage -55 look i did read the TOS all over again and i just went on fora few seconds n left to see if there were updates.

CeasiBear
07-02-2011, 09:41 PM

Pocket Legends Characters Timbabird -55 Oldsillymage -55 And In devolopement was a banning system, and it says ud be muted,if more then weeks or more,when i try to login the status is: forever

Samhayne
07-02-2011, 09:49 PM
Bans are NEVER discussed in public. If there's a genuine misunderstanding they'll sort it, as they have access to your chat logs at the time you were banned, and everything you have ever said. email them all the details but be prepared to wait 2-5 working days as they get 1000's of emails every day. send an email to support[at]spacetimestudios.com replacing [at] with @.

Good Luck with that. Never good saying good-bye to fellow players, so til next time...

Thread closed.