PDA

View Full Version : Duel option

XchilangopwnX
07-02-2011, 10:22 PM
I so want a dueling option.

Let's say you are waiting for ppl to catch up. While doing so it would be nice if you could kill time by going pvp with someone that has already caught up. It would be like a little option found on a players info page. I don't have much in depth thought right now I just thought that dueling 1v1 to kill time in a run would be cool.
Appreciate all input if any at all.

Josephjackson
07-02-2011, 10:57 PM
Hahahahaha funny. Its horrible when someone falls behind enough to consider this :)

XchilangopwnX
07-03-2011, 03:17 AM
Hahahahaha funny. Its horrible when someone falls behind enough to consider this :)
Not fall behind some ppl go afk you know and sooo...

skavenger216
07-03-2011, 04:54 AM
Yes, I think dueling would be awesome! If not in dungeon, then at least in town.

Johnaudi
07-03-2011, 07:03 AM
Dueling is Perfect for PvE not PvP,Unless you have the right skills,I usually use dex on low lvl dungeons,And i use str on high lvls....Thats what i do lol

XchilangopwnX
07-03-2011, 11:15 PM
Yes, I think dueling would be awesome! If not in dungeon, then at least in town.

I know just say you feel like going 1v1 out of no where with some other person you see. I just think it's awesome.
In a pc game I used to play, you could be questing and run into someone and have a duel just for the heck of it.

Dueling is Perfect for PvE not PvP,Unless you have the right skills,I usually use dex on low lvl dungeons,And i use str on high lvls....Thats what i do lol
I so did not understand your post. Dueling would be a type of pvp, no? I mean dueling is "player vs player"
Dex and str? O.o

Johnaudi
07-04-2011, 01:08 AM
Dueling is Great for PvP only for the people who knows how to use every skills for the other attribute e.g:
Int & Dex : if you know how to use int on an enchentress,And you know Perfect skills on Dex then you be able to use dueling at a cetain time of the PvP arena.

lUp3
07-04-2011, 03:11 AM
I guess johns confused between dueling and dualing. Also, I still do not understand the concept. What you are trying to say is that in the middle of a run if people lag the people who are there can fight against each other through some option? If so, sounds fun but dunno how many times it will come in use. If people wanna fight they can just go to pvp.

Johnaudi
07-04-2011, 03:20 AM
I guess johns confused between dueling and dualing. Also, I still do not understand the concept. What you are trying to say is that in the middle of a run if people lag the people who are there can fight against each other through some option? If so, sounds fun but dunno how many times it will come in use. If people wanna fight they can just go to pvp.
Guess i am confused :P

superglut2
07-04-2011, 08:18 AM
dueling wouod be a nice feature

XchilangopwnX
07-04-2011, 11:09 AM
Hmm yeah I didn't understand what john was saying. Idk. Well look i'll tell you in this following ex.
"i" is farming. "i" finds another person farming as well. "i" checks them out ( gears, stats, etc ) and says i'd like so see if I could pwn them. So "i" clicks on a button (like the trade option) thats says duel. Then the other person must accept duel request. Once accepted a countdown starts from 3. 3 secs to buff (prep or whatever you wish to call it). You duel and idk you win (YAY) then you might make a friend idk. But basically thats it.
Idk. I got this idea from the pc mmorpg perfect world international.
It's the only other 3d mmo ive played. Many said it was like WoW except it was f2p (free to play)
Pvp there was like you could switch into pvp mode and you could be running around the dungeons or the world map and if others were in pvp mode you could go at it right then and there. So you had to watch your back all the tine for attackers ( adrenaline pumping lol ). I liked it so idk I wanted to suggest it for pocket legends.