PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Legends: Alterra at War Episode 2: Turning Point Chapter 1: Blood and Fire

RushalotPL
02-16-2016, 08:31 PM
Pocket Legends: Alterra at War
Episode 2: Turning Point
Chapter 1: Blood and Fire

Mikhailov: “The UUSR had already taken over Forest Haven. Many months, we have tried to conquer Dark Forest, the last defense of Dark Alterra. Those animals will be wiped out just like we did in Forest Haven. After we take over Dark Forest, we will begin to march to Balefort, the heart of Alterra. We will also make sure that every DA soldier goes into their graves…”

Border of Dark Forest
I didn’t remember what happened after we jumped into the River of Peace to take cover from the DA explosions. All I did know, during the rest of the Alterran Civil War, was this…
DA Soldier #1: “Bad news, soldiers! Those filthy Ursans have taken over Forest Haven!”
I woke up inside a ruined cottage and next to me, was a lifeless UUSR soldier, next to a rifle.
DA Soldier #2: “What?! That’s madness! We only have one city to defend now! Come on, let’s go!”
DA Soldier #3: “Yeah! I can’t wait to send these bears to death!”
This was my chance. Now they were about to leave the cottage, I’ll kill them behind their backs! Just about I reached for the rifle, I heard a shout.
DA Soldier #1: “NO!”
The next thing I knew, a boot landed me in my face hard and he glared at me.
DA Soldier #1: “You should’ve died just like the rest of them in Forest Haven!” *kicks me in the face*
DA Soldier #2: “Wait a second! What’s going on-”
KA-BOOM! The cottage rumbles and bricks went flying. Suddenly, there was a gigantic hole of light. One of the DA soldiers that kicked me tried to get up, but blood splattered everywhere in his body from the shot and felled to the wooden floor. Next, two soldiers arrived, armed with rifles and checked to see if they’re dead. The first soldier who came inside, and I knew who it was.
Mikhailov: “Comrade, is that you? *tells another soldier* Finish those rats!”
Mikhailov: “It’s good to be back, old friend! We’ll drive them back to the capital, and then-”
He suddenly stared at the other soldier with him.
Mikhailov: “Hey, you! Why I’m not hearing gunshots?”
UUSR Soldier: “Commander, they’re already dead. We don’t need to waste more bullets…”
Mikhailov: “Then we’ll let him waste more bullets!” *points to me and hands rifle to me*
As I stepped outside of the cottage, a lot of UUSR armed soldiers charged to the retreating DA soldiers. As armored cars advanced through the road, there were gunshots as the DA troops fell to the ground.
Mikhailov: “Burn the wheat fields! Don’t let those filthy vermins escape!”
They began to ignite the molotov cocktails and threw them into the sky like throwing stones. The cocktails sank into the ground and the bottle bursted into flames as smoke spread around like crazy. The shooting kept going, and many DA corpses lie everywhere, even their bodies were burnt by the fire.
Mikhailov: “See them running like cowards, comrade? I told you we would win this war!” *laughs*
USSR Soldier #1: “Commander, they’re heading to the river!”
USSR Soldier #2: “They will lie dead with their blood spilt in the waters!”
Mikhailov: "They’re heading to the fort so they will surprise attack us, but they won’t hold their camp for long!”
We headed towards a path that lead us to the river that one of the soldiers said. Our troops began firing at the DA, and they fell to the grounds with their blood spilt. Most of our comrades were reloading their rifles, while some of them, charged with their swords for closer combat. Our boots splashed in the cherry colored river as we passed the DA corpses.
Mikhailov: “You soldiers, go to the right path and meet us there! Others, follow me, including you, comrade!”
I headed to a bumpy path that lead to the forest. As we marched towards to the forest, a group of retreating DA were heading towards to the fort, which was the border of Dark Forest.
Mikhailov: “Fire! No mercy will be given to them!”
BANG! BANG! BANG! The bullets went flying and sank to the ground, and many of the DA troops did not get up. One of the UUSR soldiers spat on the corpses and growled.
UUSR Soldier: “They will pay for what they’ve done to the Elf Queen!”
While I was running with my rifle in the middle of the forest, the flames and the smoke surrounded me as the rest of the bears were coughing due to the smoke. Many corpses were everywhere and the world was like on fire. As I saw a gigantic stone wall and a deep trench, I noticed a lot of DA soldiers guarding with their longbows and other weapons. At first, we thought we were outnumbered, but suddenly, just in time, armored cars drove and kept shooting at the defending soldiers. Their blood splattered everywhere in their armors and fell down in the stone wall, while some of them fell into the trenches with their blood into the earth. While the armored cars tried destroying the gate, Mikhailov grabbed his saber from his belt and roared.
Mikhailov: “This is it, comrades! CHARGE!"

To Be Continued...