PDA

View Full Version : 🎉[Suggestion/idea] Capes!🎉

Alphonso14
02-17-2016, 09:10 AM
I had been think about this (I'm probably not the only one) so I finally feel like posting this up. Ok so capes! STS can we please! PLEASE!!! Have cape vanities!😏 Some you can get for free depending on how long you've been playing AL or by completing achievements. Like pvp achievements and the cape would also have a pvp them logo on it!
Also you can get capes in certain events like the soon to come AL 4th birthday event, Halloween, Christmas, etc! I mean come on capes are COOL!!! I or we would really appreciate if you make cape vanities for all classes! It would also probably be in the backpack vanity slot. Thank you for reading my post!👏😀🎉🙌

Fyrce
02-17-2016, 01:32 PM
A lot of vanities have capes or drapy hoods built in... Im not a big fan of capes though.

No keps!

tomsawer
02-17-2016, 08:52 PM
How bout when you reach para you have golden gear :)

Alphonso14
02-18-2016, 03:33 AM
Nah I still like the cape idea! You're not liking it because you haven't watched SUPERMAN! 😝👏😆

Raleighzsz
02-18-2016, 05:43 AM
Nah I still like the cape idea! You're not liking it because you haven't watched SUPERMAN! ������

I already watched Superman,
We don't need capes maybe, we already have wings

Zynzyn
02-18-2016, 06:02 AM
Capes in AL make one look like Hunchback of Notredame. For example the Conquistador Robes..

Thexkid
02-20-2016, 11:25 AM
Some vanitys have capes like winters fury(one of my fav looks for rogue with daggers) but to have them available for the back vanity slot.. i think is a good idea. Would like to see some creative vanitys for maximum customization :P a few more ideas for the back slot could be an Arrow Quiver, ninja sword in sheath, guitar, assault rifle, extra banner or two so they fan out like a colorful peacock xP (joke)

Alphonso14
02-22-2016, 02:59 AM
That's actually a good idea, Thexkid...Well some lol! 😝