PDA

View Full Version : Expansion behind the portal?

Majin Vineet
02-17-2016, 12:43 PM
Sts said expansion coming this spring...
And bar isn't like previous year bar... Its soooooo big this year...

Do u think its bar for expansion? Portal to new map?

greekAL
02-17-2016, 12:47 PM
nahhh no reason for tht :P

Dragoonclaws
02-17-2016, 12:54 PM
Last year's bar was 100k potions... just like this year.

It's not going to be the expansion. It's valentines day event, Nott surprise expansion. Before releasing expansion, they put many teasers and sneak peaks on AL Announcements. I would also remind you that we are faaaar from spring. Don't expect expansion to be released before easter event.

Sent from my mind Nott using tap tap revenge via iPwn 6

oekeone
02-17-2016, 01:13 PM
Last year's bar was 100k potions... just like this year.

It's not going to be the expansion. It's valentines day event, Nott surprise expansion. Before releasing expansion, they put many teasers and sneak peaks on AL Announcements. I would also remind you that we are faaaar from spring. Don't expect expansion to be released before easter event.

Sent from my mind Nott using tap tap revenge via iPwn 6

Here's a post I found of yours from last year xD 147195

Dragoonclaws
02-17-2016, 01:22 PM
Here's a post I found of yours from last year xD 147195

Nice catch! xD Yes I did that, but back then... nobody had an idea about what was really going to be behind the portal and there was those expansion rumors going around. Keep in mind that it was released soooo late. I mean, we heard about it around January and it was released 8-9 months later. We all had our noob moments, don't worry :p

Shall we host that contest? So people really boost things up. Seriously, if StS hosts an event for most potions drank, the portal would open on friday night after the update

oekeone
02-17-2016, 01:27 PM
Nice catch! xD Yes I did that, but back then... nobody had an idea about what was really going to be behind the portal and there was those expansion rumors going around. Keep in mind that it was released soooo late. I mean, we heard about it around January and it was released 8-9 months later. We all had our noob moments, don't worry :p

Shall we host that contest? So people really boost things up. Seriously, if StS hosts an event for most potions drank, the portal would open on friday night after the update

Is that correct if 333 people opened 333 love elix it will speed up?

Dragoonclaws
02-17-2016, 01:33 PM
Is that correct if 333 people opened 333 love elix it will speed up?

Actually, we need 333 people reaching the heart token cap (1500), and each of them can buy 300 love potions and drink them. That will do a total of 99 900 love potions drank... + 100 potions extra, makes 100k.

BuMMeWooP
02-17-2016, 02:09 PM
Letssss do it

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Gouiwaa9000
02-17-2016, 02:45 PM
Again this thing with the expansion? We had it last year , also remien stated that skull backpack will drop from Lovecraft chests after the goal is completed ( rare ) , so that proves for 100% that there will be no expansion... ( also , last year the bar was the same , 100k )