PDA

View Full Version : Guys look how this possible?!?!?

chummierfrog248
02-17-2016, 07:52 PM
https://youtu.be/uobPWjvtDps omg how lol?

Ollashed
02-17-2016, 07:57 PM
well 8k hp she pit around 200-300 points in str i guess
her dmg much lower

Ydqm
02-17-2016, 07:57 PM
By buying Str items, and putting all there points in str.

chummierfrog248
02-17-2016, 08:04 PM
But her dps is still op lol

oekeone
02-17-2016, 09:20 PM
But her dps is still op lol

931 isn't nothing

Trenton
02-17-2016, 11:00 PM
931 isn't nothing
So it is something

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Visiting
02-17-2016, 11:51 PM
931 isn't nothing

Compared to rogues who focus on Dex and have similar gear, it's essentially worthless.

bonjovi3223
02-18-2016, 12:33 AM
A 620 dmg on a rogue using nekro is considered extremely extremely low especially for elite maps & arena.
This is made much worse by the fact that a lot of these rogues are not using skill attks in order to save mana cost. This results in slower runs & death of other members due to mobs surviving longer.
The rogue in this pic is most likely a non mana user because he/she has fully concentrated on survivability rather then the efficient running of maps.

Bluebatthing
02-18-2016, 12:59 AM
This is so true. I've been PUG-ing arena for the last week or so, saw so many rogues that would stay away from the boss flinging aim shots and auto attacks. I'd leave when I see them on the next run, they called me a d**k. If you play as a rogue, accept the fact that you'll be using skill attacks primarily, which requires the use of potions. This amount of hp is useless when running any elite maps considering the damage is extremely low.
A 620 dmg on a rogue using nekro is considered extremely extremely low especially for elite maps & arena.
This is made much worse by the fact that a lot of these rogues are not using skill attks in order to save mana cost. This results in slower runs & death of other members due to mobs surviving longer.
The rogue in this pic is most likely a non mana user because he/she has fully concentrated on survivability rather then the efficient running of maps.

bonjovi3223
02-18-2016, 04:50 AM
This is so true. I've been PUG-ing arena for the last week or so, saw so many rogues that would stay away from the boss flinging aim shots and auto attacks. I'd leave when I see them on the next run, they called me a d**k. If you play as a rogue, accept the fact that you'll be using skill attacks primarily, which requires the use of potions. This amount of hp is useless when running any elite maps considering the damage is extremely low.
THANK YOU for noticing them :)
I meet them everyday in arena, normal northal quest & fang hunting because these are my most played areas.
The worst part is many of them are from top guilds. No offence to the guilds. I myself am in a top guild but its like officers/masters tend to intentionally not notice these ppl.
Most guilds these days seem about lb positioning rather then honest gameplay.

alfred052398
02-27-2016, 02:50 AM
There is a systematic explanation why rogues do this.

This build is an STR build used for farming elite maps. It allows rogue to do solo on elite maps by using arcane daggers proc stun and charged nox. You should see how many mobs we can stun simultaneously using our arcane dagger.

Players these days do this so as not to be to dependent on a party to farm and achieve those new AP.

If you see them in a run, join them and see how it is being done. In addition, our crits still pack a punch and don't underestimate it.

By the way, I have a rogue and warrior - I enjoyed farming in elite maps using my rogue instead of my warrior. My warrior can do the same but it take so long to finish a map and you have to use a lot of potions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk