PDA

View Full Version : Banned as soon as i log on :S ?

Jamo9809
07-03-2011, 09:51 AM
I was just playing this game on my samsung galaxy s 2 when i got banned for saying i was from niger :S ?

Roasty
07-03-2011, 09:53 AM
The game server or whatever it is I forgot, probably mistakened "Niger" for the "N" word. So send to support@spacetimestudios.com so they might be able to do a little fixer-upper :)

Jamo9809
07-03-2011, 09:58 AM
Shall i compose an email from my registered email or send them a message through the site ? Thanks for the help as well, much appreciated. And how will they be able to tell what my device is ? And how are the devices banned ? Serial number ??

Roasty
07-03-2011, 10:00 AM
I think it doesn't matter whether you compose the email or just send them a message. But I usually just do email :) and devices are banned by IP address I believe. I'm not sure...

Samhayne
07-03-2011, 10:04 AM
Hi Jamo9809,

Our apologies for the confusion. You see, we at Spacetime Studios are committed to having a fun, friendly play environment for everyone. You can read more about this at our Terms of Service (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?11694-Pocket-Legends-Terms-of-Service). Keeping the game friendly includes preventing offensive racial slurs from being used. You must have added an extra "g" to your spelling as the system for detecting that chat is very specific. As Roasty mentions above, you can write us an e-mail and we can review your chat logs from the game and discuss the issue. If you really are from Niger, then we can clear things up. If not, then don't bother. If you were using hate speech, you will not be un-banned. Sorry, but that is the rule.

Locking thread.