PDA

View Full Version : A warning about Trueplayer-boot him

Whirlzap
07-03-2011, 01:17 PM
This bird was decent before, he recently started kill spawning people, and rushing others in private games, then leaving.
He also changed his name to Imtrue for a day, trying to match Kelly.
Never hesitate to boot him, I've gotten kill spawned by him in ROCKWALL Forts and he has rushed our 1v1 games so many times.
Again, a warning towards this annoying bird lacking reputation.

Register
07-03-2011, 01:41 PM
there isnt much wrong about him tho...Ye rushing is wrong but when that happens, i ask all others to leave except us and then i beat him at his own game....Ty for the warning tho! What level is he? rofl reminds me of when 3 dex bear noobs had to have 3 people rush me just to kill me...but that was after i killed two of their people...lmao they were like
"Were gonna do 3 on 1."
"And we have _____(my name ;p) as the one"
lmao they fail at pvp....

but ty for the warning :)

CrimsonTider
07-03-2011, 01:46 PM
Simple solution: lock your games. Threads like this are numerous and only cause forum drama. I understand your frustration, but I see a lockdown coming soon.

Fastcast
07-03-2011, 01:52 PM
I agree Trueplayer is a rusher and Im not afraid to admit gain some respect bro fight like a man and maybe you wont hide ur k/d record anymore ...

Yvonnel
07-03-2011, 02:47 PM
Simple solution: lock your games. Threads like this are numerous and only cause forum drama. I understand your frustration, but I see a lockdown coming soon.

Yep, that's the key. I find myself doing this a lot more frequently lately.

Thread Lock please before this devolves into something nasty.

Pharcyde
07-03-2011, 03:04 PM
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_leh8yatH3T1qcc9u3o1_400.jpg
I smell a smelly smell, a smelly smell that smells, smelly... I smell a thread lock..

Zeus
07-03-2011, 03:36 PM
This bird was decent before, he recently started kill spawning people, and rushing others in private games, then leaving.
He also changed his name to Imtrue for a day, trying to match Kelly.
Never hesitate to boot him, I've gotten kill spawned by him in ROCKWALL Forts and he has rushed our 1v1 games so many times.
Again, a warning towards this annoying bird lacking reputation.

Whirlz, this is not a dictatorship. You can't tell others what to do and just simply expect them to bide by it, just because it's your word. He can kill whomever he wants in PvP. PvP was intended to be free for all, with players making their own "rules". If you wish to have a one on one. The answer is simple, make your own game.

Putting mud on other people's name for no reason is not the smartest thing to do. It just gets you hate and the other person hate. Nobody wins. If somebody does, it's based on popularity.

JaytB
07-03-2011, 03:37 PM
In before the lock :p

Sigkill
07-03-2011, 03:44 PM
IBTL!!

Pharcyde
07-03-2011, 03:54 PM
Uh oh. JustG is viewing the thread. In before lock!

Zeus
07-03-2011, 03:56 PM
Uh oh. JustG is viewing the thread. In before lock!

I think said thread is locked. :). Lol.

Pharcyde
07-03-2011, 04:00 PM
He must be afk.. It shows him viewing this page for the last 22 minutes.

Zeus
07-03-2011, 04:01 PM

'Tis a long coffee break indeed. Justg, while your at it. I'd like a Mocha Frappe chino from StarBucks! I'll pay in advance with platinum. :)

JaytB
07-03-2011, 04:02 PM

Maybe he's just waiting for the flames to erupt :)

Pharcyde
07-03-2011, 04:04 PM
Maybe he's just waiting for the flames to erupt :)

That, or they got the forums projected onto the wall with the overhead, a bag of popcorn, and some leather couches. Forum movie!

Bgandyful
07-03-2011, 04:05 PM
No flames , no honor .I do .I dont .Whatever

Justg
07-03-2011, 04:05 PM
Huh? Wha? Sorry... Must have dozed off in a 4th of-July-weekend stupor... Back now :)

*klickety-clack*