PDA

View Full Version : Will warrior mythic swords go up in auction next update or expansion?

chummierfrog248
02-18-2016, 08:06 AM
Cause I was thinking should I sell my mythic sword or not?

runagain
02-18-2016, 08:08 AM
Depends how many locks will be opened this in the double odd in crates weekend...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LG-D405 met Tapatalk

xZauiflele
02-18-2016, 08:15 AM
Arcane sword going to be 2-3m

chummierfrog248
02-18-2016, 09:15 AM
Mythic sword are going to decrease in auction because when update come everyone going to open locked and it will be easier to get mythic sword cause it will be odd week better chance to loot the mythic sword and it going in ren'gol when people open the locked so many people get it they have to decrease in auction if they just put in locked but not better drop rate it will still decrease because your getting mythic sword a more easier way.

Mdy
02-18-2016, 09:46 AM
Mythic sword are going to decrease in auction because when update come everyone going to open locked and it will be easier to get mythic sword cause it will be odd week better chance to loot the mythic sword and it going in ren'gol when people open the locked so many people get it they have to decrease in auction if they just put in locked but not better drop rate it will still decrease because your getting mythic sword a more easier way.
Looks like you're answering your own thread Q.

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk