PDA

View Full Version : Free re egg any level pet day or weekend

XxpuretankxX
02-18-2016, 10:35 PM
i know im not the only one, i have a bunch of arcane pets on one account that i rarely use anymore and i cant re egg them because they are higher level. Just have one day or a weekend where we can re egg any pet ty :)

Hail
02-19-2016, 01:51 AM
Then the prices of Arcane Eggs will be less than that of Deary lol. As much as I would love this, it would have bad results for prices.

Kingofninjas
02-19-2016, 06:58 PM
This would only work if the eggs were account bound. Seeing how cheap eggs are though, it's very affordable to just buy one for another account.

Zylx
02-22-2016, 11:22 PM
This would only work if the eggs were account bound. Seeing how cheap eggs are though, it's very affordable to just buy one for another account.

Even still, the demand for arcane pets will dwindle once people take them off of old characters. It eliminates the need to buy any more.

Astrea
02-23-2016, 10:04 AM
Even still, the demand for arcane pets will dwindle once people take them off of old characters. It eliminates the need to buy any more.

Yes, but not all player's are rich ya'know...

Zylx
02-23-2016, 12:17 PM
Including myself, but this kind of event would practically destroy the egg economy.

Lethoiun
02-23-2016, 01:30 PM
I would love this but its not gonna happen...

Dragoonclaws
02-23-2016, 04:26 PM

Do you know how many Nekro there are over there? Everytime I go to Expedition camp, there are about 10-15 Arcane pets around and 80% of them are Nekros. Everybody can get 1m. It's not hard at all. The question is... why do you want to re-egg it? You bought it, you hatched it. It's personal, it's called a pet. You buy a pet, don't like it and sell it to buy another one? The old pets would value nothing at all. The pet economy would be horrible, The system is awesome as it is. It's a collecting system, you found a pet, you get to keep it. You're a part-time collector in game. Besides, I bet Samhayne brought the pet system. He now works for Pokemon... Heil yeah, collect them all!!! Go around arlor and find them all. That's the main game. Enjoy