PDA

View Full Version : Heads up for sts forum mods justg/remiem

Nathan Tupas
02-19-2016, 06:57 AM
Hey i just got back selling and buying stuffs at forum. While i was reading threads of those whose selling and/or buying theres this one user whose always putting comment that the item is sold but in reality its not and hes always commenting " sold for 4m (just an example)" and the starting bid is 5m its not his/her thread this guy shud be ban from forum in my opinion hes closing thread dat he doesnt own. How can people sell their item if this one person keeps blocking others thread spreading false rumor. He who shall not be name u can just search he closed alot.

Befs
02-19-2016, 07:18 AM
Why in the world would they be banned? If they sell their item there isn't any reason to keep their thread open. If people kept posting and the item was sold, then it would be pointlessly clogging up the forum.

Fyrce
02-19-2016, 07:34 AM
If he is posting on other people's threads, those people can respond as well as report that person. The thread poster can also ask for their thread to be cleaned, so it can accurately reflect the state of their item/s.

Nathan Tupas
02-19-2016, 07:42 AM
Why in the world would they be banned? If they sell their item there isn't any reason to keep their thread open. If people kept posting and the item was sold, then it would be pointlessly clogging up the forum.

The fact is the item isnt sold if u read carefully of my post someone posting not the seller persee ok its a certain person is posting not the seller if u cud refer again to my initial post. The item is not sold just to be clear and someone pretending that the item is sold. Its not the point of being clogged or the pointlessness of going further.

Dragoonclaws
02-19-2016, 08:50 AM
Rule #1: Mind your own business

Rule #2: If someone does that to you, use the report button.

Rule #3: Don't blame people for things you beleive. What if it was really sold? What if the guy doesnt know english and says "sold" but wants to say "i buy for". Some people dont know how to talk.

If you think its not sold and you want to buy the item from the seller, then PM the player and buy the item.

Nathan Tupas
02-19-2016, 07:09 PM
Rule #1: Mind your own business

Rule #2: If someone does that to you, use the report button.

Rule #3: Don't blame people for things you beleive. What if it was really sold? What if the guy doesnt know english and says "sold" but wants to say "i buy for". Some people dont know how to talk.

If you think its not sold and you want to buy the item from the seller, then PM the player and buy the item.

First of all its not my bizniz its true just helping a friend whos he is being pissed or rather a virtual friend.

2nd cant coz refer to first

3rd its really not sold coz how can he sell it if the bottom comment say sold?..
And/or im not interested in his item ( common knowledge )

Just explainin my opinion and mine only

Seoratrek
02-20-2016, 12:22 AM
If you see a post that is in violation of the forum rules please let us know by reporting it, thanks! :)