PDA

View Full Version : What I hope really dosn't happen...

Prest87
07-03-2011, 07:13 PM
I heard talk of this about another mmo and how they didn't want it to happen.
While what it is is to only being able to have the best character by paying real money.
So basically the devs sell some amazing set for tons of cash and that would be the only way to get the best char.
So far its mainly vanities that the devs sell however if u want a top char u pretty much have to buy a ring.
Now it's not a big deal but what if the devs put out a new top set which would cost like 20$
Would u want this to happen? Your thoughts?
My thoughts r this would be terriable.
Plz don't rage at me.

Otukura
07-03-2011, 07:20 PM
I think someplace they said they wouldnt offer any superior gear for plat, a lot of other companies have broke these pledges, but I sorta, trust?(word choice) more than them because its not like some big company, more like a family.

Prest87
07-03-2011, 07:24 PM
I think someplace they said they wouldnt offer any superior gear for plat, a lot of other companies have broke these pledges, but I sorta, trust?(word choice) more than them because its not like some big company, more like a family.

Yay I know same here but we all thought we were going to be able to farm or buy rings with gold.. AND rings r superior gear...

Otukura
07-03-2011, 07:26 PM
Not game-changing tho. It's still the user who will decide a fight.

Prest87
07-03-2011, 07:28 PM
Yay I know, probably will nvr happen but still it always could.

Nightarcher
07-03-2011, 10:25 PM
STS has been pretty good at keeping to a non-plat best item system, except for the Rings and low-level Twink packs. As long as it stays there and we get some form of rings from quests or something in the future I'll be fine. :D

ZeraJade
07-03-2011, 10:32 PM
I've never know a free game to stay free. It gets off set somehow. Past experience, usually items that can be bought with real money have been the same you can get in game, but in game drops were VERY rare like, boss spawn once a week, therefor the cost in game on that item was a fortune.

You either won the fight for the boss, farmed forever, or bought the item with real money online.

Prest87
07-03-2011, 10:42 PM
STS has been pretty good at keeping to a non-plat best item system, except for the Rings and low-level Twink packs. As long as it stays there and we get some form of rings from quests or something in the future I'll be fine. :D

My exact thoughts:)

Arterra
07-03-2011, 11:01 PM

Lol yep. Sometimes I manually put on gear instead of loadout and end up forgetting a ring for days.

superglut2
07-04-2011, 08:19 AM
hopefully they release free rings oneday

Piosidon
07-04-2011, 10:51 AM
Rings are just bonuses that you can choose to have. The outcomes of fight mainly depend on your skills and how you use them.

Samhayne
07-04-2011, 10:58 AM

Yeah, we haven't done this yet and I don't really see us doing it in the future.

Prest87
07-04-2011, 11:19 AM
Yeah, we haven't done this yet and I don't really see us doing it in the future.
Thx just wanted to make sure:)

Simnar
07-04-2011, 12:47 PM
lmao dont give em any ideas