PDA

View Full Version : What to do?

Trenton
02-19-2016, 05:59 PM
First off, I'm not asking what exactly to do with my gold, but whether to save it or not.

Should I buy Nekro now to have before the expansion and level with me through the new expansion

or

keep my gold and wait for new gear?

(Class is Mage)

I'm not sure that Nekro is a necessity, but a lot of people say it is, so I'm just asking. I do have Maridos as a main pet, and then Grimm, Slag, Magma, Blinky, and Shadowlurk as secondary pets. Is having Nekro really that much of a need considering basically everyone in a party has one? Just not sure if I should buy Nekro or save for new expansion gear. Thanks for any input :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

asahaut
02-19-2016, 06:12 PM
I'm in the same boat

Jazzi
02-19-2016, 06:36 PM
Nekro is a great pet. The best pet in fact. Even if u have 3 SnS in the pt u still need 1 nekro for good runs. If u are sure u can always get a pt with nekro save your gold. If not buy it. It is gold well spent for sure

Ebezaanec
02-20-2016, 08:31 AM
Nekro is a fantastic pet and with the market prices dipping, it is actually pretty affordable.

The improvement it gives to runs would definitely pay off whatever gold you spent on it. Good bang for your buck essentially.

Faliziaga
02-20-2016, 08:42 AM
buy Nekro, lv it in km3, farm locks, sell ur locks when expansion is out, wait a bit, buy cheaper new gear

Royalty
02-20-2016, 09:36 AM
Get the nekro.

whoever said it's not that good is using it wrong/ Amazing pet

supersyan
02-20-2016, 09:47 AM
Nekro is a good pet. So is maridos. Since you already have an arcane pet (maridos) no need to buy another arcane pet now. Your gold is worth more now. Save your gold and wait for the next expansion. And in the mean time keep farming gold.