PDA

View Full Version : Love craft event

kickazzrogue
02-19-2016, 07:12 PM
So I opened about 1mil worth the chests still haven't got a E I have 16 L 9 O and 1 V. U can't sell them or stash them so what are we supposed to do with these extra letters. I was thinking since people were also having trouble getting certain letters mainly E if it was possible to make it so u could trade in like 10 extra letters for the one u needed it's kinda ridiculous that I get 16 of one letter and can't get the other one I think this would be a good idea. I literally went broke opening crates for doubles of letters I already have

Dragoonclaws
02-19-2016, 07:39 PM
I would say that gambling is never a good choice... But openning 26 Golden crates and not getting a 25% drop rate loot... Thats not gambling anymore... There is something wrong... Or you're not lucky at all. Try openning at different times, open 5 in a row or 5 seperated by a second

oekeone
02-19-2016, 08:18 PM
So I opened about 1mil worth the chests still haven't got a E I have 16 L 9 O and 1 V. U can't sell them or stash them so what are we supposed to do with these extra letters. I was thinking since people were also having trouble getting certain letters mainly E if it was possible to make it so u could trade in like 10 extra letters for the one u needed it's kinda ridiculous that I get 16 of one letter and can't get the other one I think this would be a good idea. I literally went broke opening crates for doubles of letters I already have

Try going to your backyard adnd cutting some 3-4 leave clovers and eating them and you will get lucky! Hope this helps :)

Dragoonclaws
02-19-2016, 08:22 PM
Ooor buy a lucky banner and open the crates

kickazzrogue
02-19-2016, 08:27 PM
Had a luck banner and myth ring on I'm doomed for failure

wangkj
02-19-2016, 08:28 PM
Had a luck banner and myth ring on I'm doomed for failure

you forgot your lepre lol I didn't even by any elixers because Im low on gold and had no plat XD. I feel yah because I can't get a single locked even with lepre and elixer lol

kickazzrogue
02-19-2016, 08:31 PM
I don't even want the stupid backpack anymore its frustrated me enough I give up this is exactly why I never participate in events anymore farm useless gear that's worse than old never get good drops spend more gold trying to get stuff then it's actually worth I bled my accounts dry enough my whole Arlor career I have never got 1 single top drop or looted anything to hellz with farming

Bidiel
02-21-2016, 10:31 AM
Lol i only need an "O" gold letter but i have 6 L 7 V. 3E xD

Enviado desde mi LG-P768 mediante Tapatalk

Dragoonclaws
02-21-2016, 10:51 AM
I have everything but a "V"

bonjovi3223
02-21-2016, 11:28 PM
Who, in his right mind would go nearly broke over a pathetic item like a vanity??.....Just a qn