PDA

View Full Version : Can you help me?

Allows.
02-20-2016, 04:13 AM
Hello,

i know this isnt a question for forums, but for support.
I just want to know if anyone here as experienced the same as me.
So i asked support to restore my deleted characters, i told them the whole story, after a few days i finally got the email, and it says that my characters have been successfully restored. I was happy until i logged in, because, well, no characters at all.
I understand mistakes happen, well i contacted them again ofc, i just want to know: Did anything similar happen to you that support told you the characters have been restored but they arent?
Or did i do anything wrong? When i logged into that account, i immediately was at the start (where u can choose your class etc)

The funny thing is:
I created a new character, to send both of my deleted characters a friend request. And it worked! (No my character names are not used by anyone else because both names are very special).
So they are alive but not on my account, where are they?

Thanks for reading.

freakitout
02-20-2016, 04:56 AM
Yes it happend , dont worry sometimes sts do also mistakes just email them back and u will get ur accounts , just give right email purchases u can give also infos of char if u know and its all ok .

Allows.
02-20-2016, 04:59 AM
Yes it happend , dont worry sometimes sts do also mistakes just email them back and u will get ur accounts , just give right email purchases u can give also infos of char if u know and its all ok .

Thanks, this helps alot :)

xZauiflele
02-20-2016, 05:26 AM
Delete ur newly created character make space for old character then mail. You would not able to restore extra char than ur available char slots.