PDA

View Full Version : Glinstone set mage

Imhotepx
02-20-2016, 06:42 AM
Hello community
It 's a little late for the arrival of the extension in a few months but talk glinstone set mage armor it seems to me out before the proc should affects all enemies with lightning
Finally been set to nerfed after several complaints from certain people currently 20% proc chance created another flash we know that all this armor is low stats
look at the difference of the class Rogue 100% sucess pull the mobs in the traps even if the stats are low the set is really nice pve
War can pull 3 people with the skill axe if I 'm not mistaken low stats but is used in pvp as pve
Back on the mage I had set some time after its been out there doing decoration in my trunk
Really who used this set? Like many i prefer to have more damage / crit
as create a little extra lightning
I think we should revisit this proc or change it completely
I saw a lot of discussion on that armor
The mage is the worst unusable whether as pve and PvP
Thank you for posting notices and Why if u used but I do not think muahahhaa
Here the stats and the full description of the proc

klyftamon
02-20-2016, 08:17 AM
Glinstone set is waste of money and time,I don't even know why sts wasted their time to create this set .

Ebezaanec
02-20-2016, 08:25 AM
Glintstone is dead. It's nice to see the first "farmable" mythic set flop like it did for mages.

I recommend only doing the helm. Sell your fangs ASAP before prices plummet come L56 expansion. For all current owners, well at least you have a nice ground effect and 250 APs.

will0
02-21-2016, 01:32 AM
takes too much time and effort to craft.... yet so much inferior than older mythic / imbue sets

potpot
02-21-2016, 06:17 AM
its a trash

Jazzi
02-21-2016, 08:13 AM
I agree that the mages' glint set has the worst set bonus. Further it also gives less armour than lvl 46 legendary gear, which s not the case with the rogues' set. Rogues' set has a good st bonus but the stats are terrible too. Anyway I am for buff of all 3 ;)

Eskaygee
02-21-2016, 02:18 PM
It would be nice if we would see an upgradable quest in the next expansion for the Glintstone set. Not going to get my hopes up, but that would save a lot of people a lot of gold.

Brianv333
02-21-2016, 08:45 PM
I definitely think that mages lacks heavily in pvp, but in pve, they are pretty swell little fellows