PDA

View Full Version : Refreshing experience.

Siejo
07-03-2011, 10:45 PM
I just wanted to talk about the most refreshing experience i've had in my year of playing PL. A few days back I was helping some other players out and I got a Sniper's Battle Crossbow as a pink drop. Being level 56 and a Mage it was really no use to me. I headed to stash the item but instead decided to give it to a player. I'l leave his name out to not embarrass him ;) I really wasn't expecting to get it back as I was just giving it away as a gift. Well here it is a few days later and he returns it to me and even thanks me for the use of it. I was totally beside myself in shock. He said he no longer needed it as he has leveled up past it's usage and found a better one.

This truly put a smile on my face and made my day. To that person I say a big THANK YOU!!!! I wish there were 100 more of you. I have given stuff away before and very rarely get a thank you. Heck I get more of "Do you have more?" than anything else. If this is in the wrong spot i'm sorry but I just felt the need to share my positive experience. :D

Wretch
07-03-2011, 10:57 PM
That's awesome!!!!

Arterra
07-03-2011, 10:58 PM
We all know of the classic "any more?" And frankly it just is sad...

Siejo
07-03-2011, 11:08 PM
Yes it is sad but i'm glad that this person wasn't one of those. Awesome and very polite. :)